Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2023, 04:51 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

The boy is the painter, and the blue left arm is guiding his art in stone. What does he have his right foot on?

Could be a self portrait of Da Vinci, I will find out, but wouldnt that be cool?

The boy is no doubt painting the picture, I glanced at this one time and wasnt impressed, now I am in awe.

See how you can see the face of a woman when you dont zoom in? He is painting a woman in stone, and her beauty is unrivaled when you begin seeing her.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230716_174428.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2023, 05:34 PM

The same astonishing beauty with blue hair is in this pic, I always suspected that the old man and the lion was Da Vinci and his life, either way, the same beauty with a veil amongst the other faces of a man and a beast.

The third picture is the child popping the nose of the devil in shame after he put the devil's right eye out.

See a green woman with a blue covering and imagine the snake being the most beautiful creature.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230716_180749.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230626_121925.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230715_184200.jpg  

Old 07-16-2023, 05:46 PM

Once you see.the blue haird girl, you can see her in all 4 directions. This painting was radiographed bringing what was hidden into the light. What gets me is the vertical and horizontal lines because they are purposely there. Turn the picture upside down and see a woman with a gold veil over her face.

Same woman we find in the other painting.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230626_114523.jpg  

Old 07-16-2023, 06:51 PM

I believe Da Vinci is mocking the devil, he puked, and then came kings of the east.

Pretty sure this painting is about him.

Revelation

Bowls of Wrath

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out on the earth the seven bowls of God’s wrath.â€

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

3And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died.

And the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East.

13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty.

The point is to puke out the spirits that are within in order to make your house vacant for the coming of a king
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230716_192234.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-16-2023 at 07:05 PM..

Old 07-16-2023, 09:55 PM

Blond headed super hero, The Rock. And they laughed at me talking bout Cat Woman, flip.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230716_225115.png   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230714_193443.jpg  

Old 07-16-2023, 10:46 PM

Revelation
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

When you symbolically die in Revelation, you must have your head cut off, but whats inside lol?

Just goes along with puking out the spirits, your head, your head, its your head. Better call Elijah or Elisha cause a bandaid wont fix that. " The boy comes from the field screaming, My Head, My Head."

When Elijah was taken, it was Elisha's head, the boys said," The Lord is coming to take your head."

See the green hair that was there, makes you wonder how many people has ever seen this as a severed head?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230716_233659.jpg  

Old 07-16-2023, 11:15 PM

Well, I would dedicate this pick to Queeny, the green Goddess Cat woman, see the leopard on her chest with the glowing right eye?

Scary right?

The big cat eye looking at you, and who knows whats in the heart of Cat Woman?

Queeny maybe, yea, you cant trust those vertical eyes, farrel, untamed as she watches your cities from the darkness.

I can hear her growling now, about to pounce.

Told y'all Cat Woman was real, who's laughing now?

There is a big debate whether or not this is a Da Vinci I think, there was big money pockets restoring it and they dried up or something, as if this wasnt a Da Vinci, some of the experts didnt agree. I havent looked at it for 2 whole min and I can tell you its a Da Vinci.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230717_000320.png  

Old 07-17-2023, 12:52 AM

Isaiah

1And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

3And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

10And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

11And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

15And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

16And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Old 07-17-2023, 01:43 AM

A prophesy of Ephraim and Judah refers to 12 ribs of one side of your body, and 12 on the other. It refers to either of your two eyes and what you are just like the symbolisms in the different kind of animals.

And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

The mixture of the cow and the bear having children will uttetly silence the lion in this seed.

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them

The difference in Gentiles and Jews, flesh and spirit or, " Ephraim and Judah."

The wolf and the lamb are of Judah while the leopard and kid are of Gentiles and their seed will be as a calf, a young lion, a fatling with a child of God leading the one individual seed as a whole.

Well, thats opinion, and even if its off, its not off by much, its discussing an evolved humankind in a new kingdom when two hated rivals become one, your left eye, and your right.

Its why Da Vinci uses the animals, and the bears are the most curious.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-17-2023 at 02:03 AM..

Old 07-17-2023, 02:08 AM

The big picture although chopped, some people think this isnt a Da Vinci, but I know that a few of you will know that it is. There are faces protruding out of the beard upside down in more than a couple perspectives, master of illusion.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230717_030528.png  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality