Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2023, 08:51 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Its a moving picture, try to see a face the father is looking at, a head, and another head behind that because its all in motion with people reporting in. Again, its part of the journey of the man of spirit. So much there in the fire, a very small section that is actually a building size canvas in motion, first moving pictures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2023, 09:16 AM

The darker Assyrian wing is a man of fire, a bridge, and a boat for starters. Follow the ghost by turning watching arrows, pointers watch how the wing changes, and know that the wing is also a bird of fire swooping down on the Roman's right eye where the writing is, what do we suppose the writing is besides a leveler?

This little piece is probably the most complicated involved puzzle I have seen yet, but then I havent seen everythiing. So very many images, so many animals with their mouth open like the puzzle piece lion with in the other, the serpent across the eye, a couger biting the throat of the Roman, the dog, the lamb, leopards, birds, so many I forget some. I found the most beautiful blonde as I was turning, lost track where it was and couldnt find it again.

The ghost is Da Vinci as a witness with his sketchbook, but watch as it turns into a right eye while moving. Try and train your eyes through filters of colors only seeing the red or the white, or the dark.

Remember the woman behind the veil having to get her nose and ears cut off because of the Assyrian, and of course the building of Ezekiel's flying temple. Is the flying temple here?

As I said before, there is so much information that this little pic needs a book, it is the beginning and explanation of the whole painting. That is after the manchild was caught up to heaven from a boat upon the sea at the very top of the page.

The pic is worth the time, I have very little time looking at it but I am always in awe, what a genius he was.

Who was he?

If anyone has any questions, maybe you found something you want to know more about, maybe you have doubts about scripture or you couldnt see a certain thing that I said was there, I dont see things that are not there, and I can always manipulate a pic in a way that anyone could see it. Maybe you have a question for Leo, I could always ask lol, just out of incense right now and only have one cherry swisher.

Please feel free to ask and free to add, i dont know everything and if I continue a couple post a day, I wouldnt be half through before they had me in the grave, too much there, too many books to write.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230805_192035.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-07-2023 at 09:46 AM..

Old 08-07-2023, 10:23 AM

Give you guys a while to look at this one before I say anything.

Its worth being shocked by finding things yourself, I will say this, one of the pointers is the woman in whom has no nose lol, and her right eye is put out, but thats trivial. Its really a spectacular cube.

Really awesome, dont be afraid, turn.

And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230807_105914.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230807_110650.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-07-2023 at 10:36 AM..

Old 08-07-2023, 10:45 AM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Give you guys a while to look at this one before I say anything.

Its worth being shocked by finding things yourself, I will say this, one of the pointers is the woman in whom has no nose lol, and her right eye is put out, but thats trivial. Its really a spectacular cube.

Really awesome, dont be afraid, turn.

And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.
You have honed your pareidolia into a sharp spiritual sword cutting through these images with a deep and well-developed spiritual rubric. I doubt any of us can replicate your skill, Hanni. It is quite intriguing!

Old 08-07-2023, 11:02 AM

Beautiful.

Dont zoom in, then zoom in, again, things constantly change with depth, magic.

When you dont zoom in, still illusion, see one face, then two.

The painting would change every step, how did he do it?

Whats between the two?

Dont be afraid.

Make sure you turn slowly, turn with every depth, remarkable, sheer magic. Look and turn before you zoom and after, and in between.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230807_115519.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-07-2023 at 11:13 AM..

Old 08-07-2023, 11:41 AM

A man fishing, beautiful woman, remember, we begin in the boat being caught up to heaven. Amazing, blue faces and birds, well. Turn, and the only real way is to download the big pic yourself so that no light surrounds it, keep manipulating depth, and turn. See the writing? Before you click on the pick, zoom in a little with your fingers, turn, get closer, turn, then click the pic.

Beautiful woman with red lips, white hair is also a man, or the top of a man's head and so on. See her red lipstick like a man's right eyebrow with dark hair.

Scary, the whole pick.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230807_123354.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-07-2023 at 11:59 AM..

Old 08-09-2023, 03:10 AM

Pulled right out of the fire into the mouth of the blue whale..

The blue whale has to be there because this is the path to death that Jonah took, that Jesus took, and that Paul took.

Just like in the time line of Mona Lisa, we have to see the big opened mouth of the whale, and thats what we see under the crystal, same image relaying the same thing, see, we are in heaven creating the immortal temple while earth is underneath the crystal, how many images can we find looking down from heaven?

Where is Ezekiel, and what should we look for trying to find him?

See the face in the Mona before you zoom in, its all dephth and magic, gruesome right.

A left eye put out, and the right eye in a whale's mouth.

What does the face look like upside down?

Keep turning and looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230809_035936.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230809_040253.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230809_040442.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-09-2023 at 03:46 AM..

Old 08-09-2023, 05:02 AM

For convience for those who want to look.

Ezekiel's Prophecy at Kebar

(Psalm 137:1-9)

1Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. 2In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity, 3The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

Vision of Four Cherubim

4And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. 10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. 11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. 12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. 13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. 14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Vision of the Four Wheels

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. 18As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. 19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. 21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Vision of the Divine Glory

22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. 23And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies. 24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings. 25And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 27And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake

Old 08-09-2023, 05:10 AM

See how the last painting and this painting look alike?

They are both taking place in heaven, and they are two of 3 paintings that are one painting.

Wonder what we would see if we put the 3 together just right?

Getting the picture yet?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230808_145250.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230808_145339.jpg  

Old 08-09-2023, 05:27 AM

Sympathy for the devil

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole million man's soul an faith…

Do you see me in the fire?

Those bright glowing eyes of agent Smith, yea.

I have many faces.

See the big face, and then the smaller in the fire, turn

Dont be afraid.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230809_061525.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality