Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 04:10 PM

33,574 posts, read 37,202,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Atheist are most defintely preprogramed not to believe in Gods, because in the beginning, all humans first believed in God, THEN they were programed not to believe; belief in God is mans natural state of being, unbelief is unatural.

And God wanted this unbelief to always exist, and Atheism is an extension of his will in that area- thus sure proof of God.
Another fail...Most atheists, including myself once did believe in god, but shed that belief when it became obvious that much, or most of that god belief was just not reasonable or in most cases not possible...Mans natural state of being is no belief at all the way we are born...Everything you believe you have been taught...If you had been born a Hindu, Sikh or a Shinto you would have been taught different beliefs.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:45 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,598,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Another fail...Most atheists, including myself once did believe in god, but shed that belief when it became obvious that much, or most of that god belief was just not reasonable or in most cases not possible...Mans natural state of being is no belief at all the way we are born...Everything you believe you have been taught...If you had been born a Hindu, Sikh or a Shinto you would have been taught different beliefs.

Fail does not work on me Sans, you have to try another demeaning tactic; I am doing here far more than you even realize! The groundwork being laid here on the proofs of God, are destined to live into tommorrow. And certain people are going to grab hold of them and maginify them in ways that even I am not aware of.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Fail does not work on me Sans, you have to try another demeaning tactic; I am doing here far more than you even realize! The groundwork being laid here on the proofs of God, are destined to live into tommorrow. And certain people are going to grab hold of them and maginify them in ways that even I am not aware of.
The word fail simply means that I think you are wrong, and you certainly are about atheism...I have been an atheist for probably longer than you have been alive, so I know what I'm talking about...You are pretending to be an expert at many things, but all you have are your opinions, which you most often state as facts...That is what I find annoying about your posts....They are NOT FACTS, they are your opinions and they are often wrong. You believe that everything is proof of God....OPINION.....I do not believe god exists...OPINION.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:52 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,934,124 times
Default It all comes home to roost now... He was born with it!

Quote:
Atheist are most defintely preprogramed not to believe in Gods, because in the beginning, all humans first believed in God, THEN they were programed not to believe; belief in God is mans natural state of being, unbelief is unatural.

And God wanted this unbelief to always exist, and Atheism is an extension of his will in that area- thus sure proof of God.
I wonder, in review of all that you continue to post, Mickiel, and with nary any evidence on your part that you ever consider any of what we say to be even mildly and potentially valid, if you truly realize just how mockingly insulting all your accumulated little assurances and half-baked (well... some are even quite "raw" actually..) tidbits are.

Especially to those of us who have spent significant time (in my case > 10 years, similarly in sanspeur's and many others as well..) in our honest, diligent & thorough self-evaluations of all of this, and have come to some very valid conclusions about it all. We HAVE considered the options you un-critically believe in, but we unlike you saw through the absolute hypocrisy, the arrogance and egotism and the obvious impossibilities of all of it when considered rationally.

Then, when we ask you simple questions you come back with the most inane, poorly thought-out responses as if this covers it. Your absolute statements are, in every case, dependably and predictably, only ABSOLUTEly tripe.

Like, for instance:"...in the beginning, all humans first believed in God, THEN they were programed not to believe..."

So. As and when we were born, we were all your specific god's loving little Christians huh? Even the Hindus, Buddhists, Mormons, Lower South Admore Island cannibals, and so on... All started out as devout 0 year old Christians. And then our Evil™ parental units converted us.

Right. Now we begin to see the true depths of your own delusional mind. Which, I'll assume, you were born with, yes?

Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 AM

2,401 posts, read 4,691,181 times
Well... mine is solid proof to me...

I prayed (& my sisters & family too) during my darkest days... it is during that moment when I needed God most is when he answered. And answered God did!!!

It is the strangest things that happened... almost miracle like how things came together for that end result.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyeats View Post
Well... mine is solid proof to me...

I prayed (& my sisters & family too) during my darkest days... it is during that moment when I needed God most is when he answered. And answered God did!!!

It is the strangest things that happened... almost miracle like how things came together for that end result.
What are you trying to say?

Old 07-17-2012, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

So. As and when we were born, we were all your specific god's loving little Christians huh? Even the Hindus, Buddhists, Mormons, Lower South Admore Island cannibals, and so on... All started out as devout 0 year old Christians. And then our Evil™ parental units converted us.

Right. Now we begin to see the true depths of your own delusional mind. Which, I'll assume, you were born with, yes?

You, like many Atheist, have COM on your head- ( Christian on the mind!); the frist humans with consciousness- the first to believe in God, were not Christians- nor any other religion- they were just average people who knew about their creator; the delusion in your mind is the hurting christianity put on you, and you can't get over it.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 AM

267 posts, read 216,862 times
Quote:
You, like many Atheist, have COM on your head- ( Christian on the mind!); the frist humans with consciousness- the first to believe in God, were not Christians- nor any other religion- they were just average people who knew about their creator; the delusion in your mind is the hurting christianity put on you, and you can't get over it.
No they were sun worshipers. Is the sun a god? Or a moon god? Or an earth god? The first humans to invent a god did so half a million years ago. Because, like you, they were afraid of the dark and afraid of death. How do you feel knowing that you haven't advanced one iota since before man crawled out of a cave?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na'vi View Post
No they were sun worshipers. Is the sun a god? Or a moon god? Or an earth god? The first humans to invent a god did so half a million years ago. Because, like you, they were afraid of the dark and afraid of death. How do you feel knowing that you haven't advanced one iota since before man crawled out of a cave?

Adam and his children were not sun worshippers, those came much later as things were watered down.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Adam and his children were not sun worshippers, those came much later as things were watered down.
Hey now, You said that you believed in evolution, so where do you come up with this Adam and Eve stuff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.