Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What's the dealbreaker?
Woman with kids 30 21.74%
gold-digger 40 28.99%
woman with a slutty past 28 20.29%
attention ***** 15 10.87%
Other 25 18.12%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 08:09 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,775,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
And I've been with more men I can count and not one STD EVER.
Misty, You may not even know you are carrying one . If youve slept with say....30 men , then you need to multiply that number by all the ones theyve slept with... and that will give you your sum total. If in fact you dont have an STD currently, its just a matter of time cause youve been extremely fortunate thus far. When people carrying STD's amounts to 1/4 of the Nations total population (made up of singles, marrieds, teens and children) then the Adult Single percentage of STD Carriers has to be at least 50% for adult singles . Those are great odds for getting something if not one that kills you. Dont forget, STD's can be transmitted thru saliva as well as vaginally. Perhaps our mass media is lying to us when it glamorizes and desensitizes sexual immorality (?) . Obviously so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 08:19 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,315,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Misty, You may not even know you are carrying one . If youve slept with say....30 men , then you need to multiply that number by all the ones theyve slept with... and that will give you your sum total. If in fact you dont have an STD currently, its just a matter of time cause youve been extremely fortunate thus far. When people carrying STD's amounts to 1/4 of the Nations total population (made up of singles, marrieds, teens and children) then the Adult Single percentage of STD Carriers has to be at least 50% for adult singles . Those are great odds for getting something if not one that kills you. Dont forget, STD's can be transmitted thru saliva as well as vaginally. Perhaps our mass media is lying to us when it glamorizes and desensitizes sexual immorality (?) . Obviously so.
Hi 007.5,

You haven't been posting much. I see you are still extremely informative when it comes to STDs. For someone who is celibate you know an awful lot about this type of disease. You must have researched it quite thoroughly.

As for the OP,

Some men apply double standards to the women they date. For instance, I remember several guys saying that they would not want a woman who had had more sexual partners than they had. Also, if you are extremely picky...like I don't want a partner who has been married, has kids, isn't perfect looking etc. etc.....don't be suprised to find yourself alone forever.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:25 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,867,274 times
A dealbreaker for me is if she didn't truly love me and be someone I can trust.. I can't change who I am because I am who I am... I have money and wouldn't mind if she was a gold-digger as long as she loved me.... If she had kids, I wouldn't mind either and have dated women with kids but she still has to love me first (which can be quite difficult)... a women that has slept around in the past is the past, if she loved me, I wouldn't hold it against her... if she wants attention, I will give her that attention but she still has to love me... I couldn't be in a relationship with someone that didn't love me... if she did love me, she wouldn't try to change me either...

Old 04-02-2011, 09:30 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,255,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by What! View Post
You meet a sexy chick and you wanna go with her but........

What's the one thing that would make you ditch the idea of a relationship?

I say kids. I cannot stand to deal with her booger eaters. I've done it before and there is just too much drama. I'd only go with a woman whose kids are living on their own. Otherwise no.

How bout the rest of you dudes?

EDIT: Oh, by the way, the blanked out word after attention is a five-letter word that starts with a "w" ends with an "e".
Women on the internet. Fakes and liars live there. It's not so easy to fool you in person. The eyes can't lie or play games nearly as much. There is a lot of tough women on the internet. The tough men live OFF the internet. Play those same games in person. It won't be EASY for you!

Old 04-03-2011, 12:32 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Well I don't handle unintelligent well at all. In fact I hate stupid. And those who feel it incumbent to run my life or tell me how to run my life.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:49 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,775,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Hi 007.5,

You haven't been posting much. I see you are still extremely informative when it comes to STDs. For someone who is celibate you know an awful lot about this type of disease. You must have researched it quite thoroughly.
I make it a point of knowing about devastating and important culture issues in the country i live in...the USA. Its kind of hard to miss the constant barrage of illicit sexual promotion by our media . Anyone can research the STD epidemic if they want by simply going to the U.S. Governments Center for Disease website or THe Kaiser Family Foundation is another reliable source. Lastly, I used to play the sexual hedonist game for about 12 adult years so i know the psychology that goes with that lifestyle ; Im pleased to say that i got out of the lifestyle without a permanent STD , but that was back in the 1980's when the STD epidemic was only just getting under way. So glad i discovered a better way of living , found in walking with Christ. Regards.

Old 04-03-2011, 07:18 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Her little malchik was only with her 3 days of the week and never on weekends. Plus, you've seen the pic of my wife. MAN!!! Plus, sometimes you know, love conquers all.
So...she's pretty hot then ?

Old 04-03-2011, 07:24 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
A dealbreaker for me is if she didn't truly love me and be someone I can trust.. I can't change who I am because I am who I am... I have money and wouldn't mind if she was a gold-digger as long as she loved me.... If she had kids, I wouldn't mind either and have dated women with kids but she still has to love me first (which can be quite difficult)... a women that has slept around in the past is the past, if she loved me, I wouldn't hold it against her... if she wants attention, I will give her that attention but she still has to love me... I couldn't be in a relationship with someone that didn't love me... if she did love me, she wouldn't try to change me either...
My advice to ward off Gold diggers ( and I am a women ) is play down what you have, what you make, what you own and later when she is crazy about you, then reveal !

But some low esteem men brag what they have right off ( knew a guy at work who told this girl on the internet that he had $ 150,000 death benefit when his wife died ) chick moved down, spent all his money and dumped him.

Yes, he being a dummy for telling a brand new girl he had the cash. If he had more confidence in himself, he could have won her over with his warm heart but instead he told her he had lots of money ( the attraction for her anyway ) as soon as the money was gone, so was she !....

Old 04-03-2011, 07:35 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,212,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
The first three attributes could actually be the same woman if you think about it.

a) Gold digger - wants a man with money;
b) Attention Ho - wants a man to lavish that money on her;
c) Slutty past - sleeps with a lot guys because that's all she can offer in exchange.

Men can be the same way in reverse. Hence the phrase "Axx, gas, or cash..."

Anyway, to actually answer the question I'd say "other". The biggest dealbreaker for me is if she is dumb.

I am very interest in what "Axx, gas, or cash..." means. An Americanism? A Cali slang?

Old 04-04-2011, 12:39 AM

1,994 posts, read 3,214,273 times
I hope I never meet any guys like you lot who voted “women with slutty pasts”. What someone did in their past (as long as it is not illegal) shouldn’t affect your present judgment of them at all, it’s screwed up that that would even be an option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships