Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 11:22 PM

146 posts, read 438,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That is so mean.

I was caught alive and well dancing and making out with a hot dude I had just met at a dance club. Yes we were deep tongue kissing in front of many people.
you're a man w*h*o*r*e...but it still doesnt make it right. I also wouldnt be caught dead making out with a STRANGER who may have herpes in the middle of a nightclub

and then , everyone looks at you silly becuase you kissed the guy with herpes and the next day you dont even have his phone number.

But on a seriuous tip, that doesnt look good because youre both drunk and dont even know each other and using each other for a quick gratification. Hey..wasnt it you who told me not to use people for sex? Let me find that one....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2008, 11:24 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,969,846 times
Hey since when is deep tongue kissing sex??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWire View Post
you're a man w*h*o*r*e...but it still doesnt make it right. I also wouldnt be caught dead making out with a STRANGER who may have herpes in the middle of a nightclub

and then , everyone looks at you silly becuase you kissed the guy with herpes and the next day you dont even have his phone number.

But on a seriuous tip, that doesnt look good because youre both drunk and dont even know each other and using each other for a quick gratification. Hey..wasnt it you who told me not to use people for sex? Let me find that one....

Old 11-27-2008, 11:29 PM

146 posts, read 438,055 times
kissing might as well be sex. You can get the same diseases on your mouth as your genitals. So, for now on...kissing is sex. Intercourse. The exchange of bodily fluids.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:30 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,969,846 times
Are you a conservative fundamentalist woman from the mountains or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWire View Post
kissing might as well be sex. You can get the same diseases on your mouth as your genitals. So, for now on...kissing is sex. Intercourse. The exchange of bodily fluids.

Old 11-28-2008, 04:03 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,347,265 times
When the wife and I go out (whenever we get the priviledge), she is really affectionate adn I like that. She'd hold my hand, or grab my butt ( or what's left of it ) and tap kiss me. It feels nice.
Oh, I do it to her also.

Old 11-28-2008, 07:14 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,655,701 times
I do not mind the endearing and playful sorts of PDA. I am not comfy with the "oh baby grrrrroan I want ya, uhhhmmm oh ya oh baby uh-huh, ya I want it like that, oh lower, lower pant pant pant" sort of PDA.

Old 11-28-2008, 07:16 AM

1,658 posts, read 3,041,217 times
Public display! You mean that beach couple who got it on in Dubai?

Old 11-28-2008, 07:19 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,147,388 times
PDAs are important, IMO, but nothing TOO overboard. The most I've ever done was grab my ex-SO's butt in public. However, there really weren't a lot of people around to catch me.

Old 11-28-2008, 07:50 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,770,032 times
I like the PDA...Kissing,Holding Hands,etc maybe a quick slap/grab on the butt

Old 11-28-2008, 07:59 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,697,572 times
i don't mind public displays like hand holding, or putting our arms around each other, etc. even a light kiss when parting or meeting up.
but I don't like the exaggerated tongue-wrestling that goes on at some places in public!!
I think if it's kept light, I don't see it as a problem. IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Public display of affection is something that is very difficult for me to do. I just can't do it. It's always been an awkward feeling.

Not to mention I have this thing about my personal space when out in public. I just don't like anyone being that close to me. Weird, I know.......

What about you? Do you display affection in public?

Ron.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships