Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 10:42 PM

37,721 posts, read 46,178,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Not to mention I have this thing about my personal space when out in public. I just don't like anyone being that close to me. Weird, I know.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
There is always one person that reads waaay to much into what I am saying. Let's keep it simple. I think you know what I am talking about.
Hey...I'm no mind reader, okay?? You said "I have this thing about my personal space when out in public. I just don't like anyone being that close to me." "What your're talking about"? Ummm...no. I mean...hey, I'm all ears...but no - obviously I DON'T know what you're talking about.

Tell me how else to read it????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2008, 10:55 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,209,838 times
Hey, just let it go. Let's not get into a debate over a very simple misunderstanding.

Thanks for your reply

Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Hey...I'm no mind reader, okay?? You said "I have this thing about my personal space when out in public. I just don't like anyone being that close to me." "What your're talking about"? Ummm...no. I mean...hey, I'm all ears...but no - obviously I DON'T know what you're talking about.

Tell me how else to read it????

Old 11-27-2008, 10:57 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,567,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
ok calm down, take your medication, and count to ten, nobody wants to "touch you".
dont take meds.
look at my profile, i looked at yours.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:00 PM

25,157 posts, read 54,012,761 times
What is your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
dont take meds.
look at my profile, i looked at yours.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:10 PM

146 posts, read 438,626 times
I just jumped into this thread with only reading the title, but would like to say about P.A. (public affection) is unecessary. why? I'll tell you

1st, I wouldnt let any man be frenching and fingering me in public. Theres plenty of time and place to do that elsewhere. I dont want to be even holding your hand all day. I want to watch the movie, dance, shake it and walk around.

I see people just hugging and loving all in public and think..this relationship isnt going anywhere. Its lust. Im sure before you went to the mall you kissed, f*cked and did whatever beforehand. If not, make that man wait until after, dont give him all your love so soon girl!

I feel uncomfortable if a guy is all over me in public. I need my space. Dont worry, I'll give you all you ask for once we get home (or the beach, car, park, you call it)

Old 11-27-2008, 11:12 PM

fingering you in public? Ewwwwwwww that is so revolting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWire View Post
I just jumped into this thread with only reading the title, but would like to say about P.A. (public affection) is unecessary. why? I'll tell you

1st, I wouldnt let any man be frenching and fingering me in public. Theres plenty of time and place to do that elsewhere. I dont want to be even holding your hand all day. I want to watch the movie, dance, shake it and walk around.

I see people just hugging and loving all in public and think..this relationship isnt going anywhere. Its lust. Im sure before you went to the mall you kissed, f*cked and did whatever beforehand. If not, make that man wait until after, dont give him all your love so soon girl!

I feel uncomfortable if a guy is all over me in public. I need my space. Dont worry, I'll give you all you ask for once we get home.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:14 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,281,446 times
Holding hands and a small kiss are fine but anyhing more is not in my comfort zone.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:15 PM

I was bumping and grinding with a guy at a mixed dance club once and LOL he had a pop tent. It was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Holding hands and a small kiss are fine but anyhing more is not in my comfort zone.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:17 PM

146 posts, read 438,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonRedline08 View Post
Up to a point.

I will kiss, grab, poke, touch, hold hands.. etc. Some people take it too far though
I agree with him too...its ok to be a little naughty (makes the other girls/guys jealous with your hot man) but kissing longer than a pop kiss gets over the edge and makes a girl look like a ****...I wouldnt be caught dead making out in the middle of the mall like some of those other cheap whores do

Old 11-27-2008, 11:19 PM

That is so mean.

I was caught alive and well dancing and making out with a hot dude I had just met at a dance club. Yes we were deep tongue kissing in front of many people too. 2/3rds of them were straight. Then I did it again with another guy that I was "dating". Those were the days. Now I'm a hermit and don't go out much at all. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWire View Post
I agree with him too...its ok to be a little naughty (makes the other girls/guys jealous with your hot man) but kissing longer than a pop kiss gets over the edge and makes a girl look like a ****...I wouldnt be caught dead making out in the middle of the mall like some of those other cheap whores do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships