Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 10:06 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,888,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
like, though i die, i leave some of me behind.
probably why I'll have a kid.
because then it's all about him/her..I become meaningless..but I get a meaning...
whereas now i have no meaning, but i'm meaningful..

just realized i'd want a girl first..
Exhibit A of why drugs are bad.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:22 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,693,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
that's not fair.
you know when they say, 'dont kick a man while he's down'.?
i dont find that to be true...when he's down kick him more...because that way you already know he's hurting...
but when he's up, slowly climbing out of that hell hole, those comments don't help..

guess it doesn't matter to you.
just cold.

yeah, i smoked weed a lot in college. i'm not perfect...i made mistakes.
i was young and stupid...
i'm sorry.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:25 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,089,064 times
Quote:
Lol stop.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:51 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,286,656 times
Men on CD have no balls!

Sides me of course. I actually have a gf. One of 4 men on CD who actually has a gf.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:31 PM

491 posts, read 572,597 times
Anybody can attract anybody if they try hard enough. Shy people are boring both men and women. If you are shy you have no self esteem and you deserve to be alone. If men and women don't have the balls to talk and be social then die alone or learn to speak. Life aint fair, social people make more friends and meet more lovers. So to answer the OP's question no. Workout, make money, be likable. Women? Work out and be likable and have a job at least.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 PM

188 posts, read 305,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
If men and women don't have the balls to talk and be social then die alone or learn to speak.
Some people can't talk because they are mute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muteness

The same goes for ugly and poor people. If you are ugly and poor you can encounter certain difficulties in attracting the women you want. Also some people have social anxiety so they feel unpleasant around people. Social anxiety is quite understandable in my opinion because of bullying in society and such so those who were bullied have a higher chance to develop social anxiety and feel more unpleasant around people they don't know. Other people could have Autism spectrum disorders or something like that.

Some people simply have certain disadvantages. This doesn't mean that those people should be punished by life because of cruel circumstances.

Last edited by Mr. Freak; 01-05-2013 at 12:03 AM..

Old 01-04-2013, 11:55 PM

491 posts, read 572,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
So people can't talk because they are mute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muteness

The same goes for ugly and poor people. If you are ugly and poor you can encounter certain difficulties in attracting the women you want. Some people (like me for example) are put at some disadvantages either because they ugly or poor or too obese or just can't talk. This doesn't mean that those people should be punished by life because of cruel circumstances.
Sucks to be them and to those who aren't attractive. Compensate with money or kindness otherwise you are out of luck. Life aint fair. Attractive people have the advantage. Unattractive people have to work for it.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:00 AM

16,391 posts, read 31,062,042 times
Quote:
I date a Latina and she's laying in my bed currently as I type this message. She can slap me all she wants.

hahaha, where is she from?

Old 01-05-2013, 03:40 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,281,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoBellic View Post
The deathspell for men is shyness. It's impossible to get anywhere as a man if you're even the slightest bit shy

Don't listen to the BS here from the women. They would rather date a guy who is unemployed and overweight but is not shy vs a guy who is a great catch all around but is a little shy

I don't agree with you niko.....being shy isn't a bad thing

Old 01-05-2013, 04:33 AM

25,021 posts, read 28,054,146 times
Quote:
Men these days don't have enough of what's called testicles to go up to a lady and talk to her.
Quoted for truth. What bothers me even more is that "men" these days (now I'm talking about straight men only) have that annoying NPR voice. You know, that sexually neutral/metrosexual tone devoid of any masculinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoBellic View Post
The deathspell for men is shyness. It's impossible to get anywhere as a man if you're even the slightest bit shy

Don't listen to the BS here from the women. They would rather date a guy who is unemployed and overweight but is not shy vs a guy who is a great catch all around but is a little shy
This is extremely true. Looking back to my high school days, my shyness cost me several dates and potential girlfriends. I would not be with the woman I love today if I stayed inside my shell and didn't take the initiative like I always did when I was 14-18. Boys, you need to make the first move, that's not a woman's job or place to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.