Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,205,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is great! Let us know how it goes.
Thanks, I certainly will.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 PM

78 posts, read 381,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Your group? You mean Asians?
Yes some people write some very negative things on their blogs/websites about Asian men and reading some of them as a teenager really hurt my self esteem. I'm just trying to "recondition" myself as some would say.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobchen7 View Post
Yes some people write some very negative things on their blogs/websites about Asian men and reading some of them as a teenager really hurt my self esteem. I'm just trying to "recondition" myself as some would say.
Ya I'm all grown up now and just trying to start a new mind.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,846,249 times
Quote:
Oh brother. My own dad use to tell me to be extra nice when talking to women because they think we have tiny hot dawgs. No biggie. Just gotta put all that crap aside. Everyone's got a stereotype hovering over them, you just gotta raise yourself up and show everyone who you really are. Make lemonade bruh.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Oh brother. My own dad use to tell me to be extra nice when talking to women because they think we have tiny hot dawgs. No biggie. Just gotta put all that crap aside. Everyone's got a stereotype hovering over them, you just gotta raise yourself up and show everyone who you really are. Make lemonade bruh.
Haha nah I'm not insecure over my jewels bro. It's just that when I was still a teen I would go on the web and read some race related articles and some bloggers or writers would talk about Asian dudes being the joke of the dating world or whatever and I think it has a resonating effect on me now. Just trying to change my mindset.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Haha nah I'm not insecure over my jewels bro. It's just that when I was still a teen I would go on the web and read some race related articles and some bloggers or writers would talk about Asian dudes being the joke of the dating world or whatever and I think it has a resonating effect on me now. Just trying to change my mindset.
We are the joke of the dating world but who gives a flying fork about what a bunch of online retards think?

Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
We are the joke of the dating world but who gives a flying fork about what a bunch of online retards think?
So in other words you agree with them?

Old 01-04-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
So in other words you agree with them?
No I'm not agreeing with them. I'm agreeing with your statement of how everyone views Asians as the joke of the dating world. That is the truth. We get a lot of negativity because sexuality is not part of our strengths. We're just smart as balls in most cases and learn to cuddle with our virginity at night.

Unless you're me of course.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
No I'm not agreeing with them. I'm agreeing with your statement of how everyone views Asians as the joke of the dating world. That is the truth. We get a lot of negativity because sexuality is not part of our strengths. We're just smart as balls in most cases and learn to cuddle with our virginity at night.

Unless you're me of course.
Ok I get you man
So in other words, it's not because of the way Asians look or the stereotypes but it is because of their unwillingness to be sexual and straight forward right?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Ok I get you man
So in other words, it's not because of the way Asians look or the stereotypes but it is because of their unwillingness to be sexual and straight forward right?
For the most part. A lot of Koreans/Chinese/Japanese are very quiet about their sexuality and don't really voice it when they wanna bang a hot chick or simply meet up to go on a date with someone.

I'm not saying you have to speak dirty to every lady you meet in order to get their attention, but you definitely need to be outgoing and interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.