Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 12:10 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,300,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
This is true - well, I trust it is, since I have little experience picking up lol.
Trust me coming from a women, its true.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:10 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
There is no certain look. I think men just go trying with as many random women as possible hoping that someone takes the bait. There have been plenty of women who was fooled into thinking the guy was genuinely interested in them only to discover he only wanted sex
Well if you get picked up at a nightclub and have sex that night, how interested do you think he is?

Old 05-10-2012, 12:12 PM

99.9% of guys who run the one-liners on you at a bar or night club only want to have sex with you. If your a women who frequents either establishment in pursuit of meeting someone "special", lets be honest, you all know the odds by now. If you want to meet Mr. Right join a book club or something

Old 05-10-2012, 12:13 PM

155 posts, read 252,577 times
Quote:
How do you meet so many people to have sex with? Do you go to a bar, club? Have a lot of friends?
Im a guy, married now, but when I was single, I NEVER had any problems in finding/dating women and getting sex. How was it possible? 1) Im attractive; 2) I keep my body in VERY good condition; 3) Im nice/pleasant with EVERYONE; 4) Im positive and fun to be around; 5) I have hobbies that help with meeting other people.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 PM

399 posts, read 581,633 times
Quote:
There is no certain look. I think men just go trying with as many random women as possible hoping that someone takes the bait. There have been plenty of women who was fooled into thinking the guy was genuinely interested in them only to discover he only wanted sex
I think that has to do more with one's picker. Some men (and women) can sense a certain insecurity and neediness and they'll test it to see how far they can go. Some women are so blinded by their need for love, they'd ignore the signs so as to keep the man.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinieRN View Post
I think that has to do more with one's picker. Some men (and women) can sense a certain insecurity and neediness and they'll test it to see how far they can go. Some women are so blinded by their need for love, they'd ignore the signs so as to keep the man.
And some of us are neither insecure or blinded by love...BUT SIMPLY WANT TO HAVE SEX!!!

I know I know... it's hard for men to wrap their heads around...

Old 05-10-2012, 12:17 PM

399 posts, read 581,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
And some of us are neither insecure or blinded by love...BUT SIMPLY WANT TO HAVE SEX!!!

I know I know... it's hard for men to wrap their heads around...
Hi findly185, nice to meet you too.
Never read your posts, didn't disagree with you.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:21 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I've never cheated and assume that I never would. But it would be incredibly easy, especially if you travel a lot on biz. I mean, hell, just two weekends ago MrsCPG and I were in a hotel bar in Chicago. I strolled up to the bar to order a couple of drinks when a pretty attractive woman sidled up to me and asked me a question. I gave her a witty, one-sentence reply, and she invited me to have a drink with her. I declined, cocking my head at my wife. "A shame," she said and wandered off.

Just about every time I go to a conference or the whatnot, things like that happen to me. I don't invite it. It just happens. So, yeah, it would be really easy.
Easy for some, not most. Some guys, especially, couldn't pick up a woman if their life depended on it.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:21 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:

That's why I like to "people watch" when I'm at a bar or club. I love watching the bar-flies (both men AND women) hop around to see who they can bait. Sometimes they leave alone or with someone who is REALLY drunk. If you ask me, Internet sites are the easiest way because that sole purpose is on everyone's agenda. No need to feel out who's looking for a hook-up or an actual relationship.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:26 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,364,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbOfMemphisTN View Post
^^ Some people work in a business where they are around a lot of people of the opposite sex. Some people have large crowds that they hang out in. Others dress or act in a way that attracts others to them (sometimes good, sometimes bad). There are many ways to meet people, but sleeping with multiple people in a year(or period), is not only demoralizing sex and commintment, having little respect for others or self but also extremely dangerous.
Wishing sex, marriage and commitment still had the value as it did 30-40 years ago. People had more values and morals back then!! UGH!!!!
Right there with you, friend. Of course, I AM the Dr. Laura of the CD forum!
It is pretty sad and pathetic to see how society has evolved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships