Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 09:25 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,754,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
They're white trash who aren't raised right by parents anymore. They think we're biologically the same as the average man.
If that was true than my guess is we would last 12 endless rounds trading punches. Reality: 1 hard punch and it's game over already so this disproves the ''she can't take a punch like a man'' invented phrases. If she could then she would keep going on and don't stop from there.

Only women that I know that might be able to take punches like a man are Chyna Shryne, Lita, Fabuloose Moolah, Mae Young, Manami Toyota, Alundra Blayze, etc...

In other words: yes there are certain women that can fight and take punches like the average man but very few.
Who would want to mess up that pretty face and teeth anyway?

Old 03-19-2012, 09:32 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,029,608 times
Even Chyna, the woman who trained as a professional wrestler, is still not strong enough to take a punch to the face and keep swinging.

In the situation where the man is outmatched, I still wouldn't be OK with te man hitting her. If this is the case, restrain or running away is a better outcome because she can bodyslam you and that isn't pretty! Best I can do in that situation is restrain the woman. If she's stronger than I, she's on roids.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:32 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,402,721 times
Oh well. Going by who's weaker in any given scenario is good enough for me. 9 times out of 10, it probably will be the woman. But not always.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:33 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,069,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Even Chyna, the woman who trained as a professional wrestler, is still not strong enough to take a punch to the face and keep swinging.

In the situation where the man is outmatched, I still wouldn't be OK with te man hitting her. If this is the case, restrain or running away is a better outcome because she can bodyslam you and that isn't pretty! Best I can do in that situation is restrain the woman. If she's stronger than I, she's on roids.
That's still no excuse, Joe.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
That's still no excuse, Joe.
You are absolutely 100% correct sparky. There is no reason for striking a woman.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:40 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,069,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
You are absolutely 100% correct sparky. There is no reason for striking a woman.
That's still no excuse for a woman to hit a human being. Any "man" who jumps another man for defending himself is not a real man. He ain't nothing but a white knight, a wannabe.

Mod cut: Gross generalization.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-20-2012 at 10:18 PM..

Old 03-19-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
That's still no excuse for a woman to hit a human being. Any "man" who jumps another man for defending himself is not a real man. He ain't nothing but a white knight, a wannabe.

MO dcut: Orphaned.
And any man who strikes a woman, for any reason, is the scum of the earth.

And I will say this to you one last time, should you strike a woman, in any way, in front of me, you will not be standing.

There are other ways to defend yourself. I suggest you look into them or finding ways to avoid violence. Should you happen on a "white knight wannabe" or whatever you think I am, and you strike a woman, you might begin rethinking your whole "normal man" idea.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-20-2012 at 10:19 PM..

Old 03-19-2012, 09:59 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,727,033 times
Neither should be allowed to hit the other.

A REAL woman wouldn't hit a man either and vise versa.

Unfortunately, the justice system mainly protects women.

Since society is the way it is to the guys, if you're EVER hit by a women, DON'T hit her back even though she would deserve it. RUN and file charges on her!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:20 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,198,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Neither should be allowed to hit the other.

A REAL woman wouldn't hit a man either and vise versa.

Unfortunately, the justice system mainly protects women.

Since society is the way it is to the guys, if you're EVER hit by a women, DON'T hit her back even though she would deserve it. RUN and file charges on her!
Excellent observation

Old 03-19-2012, 10:33 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,291,367 times

Police officer slaps big-mouthed teacher - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
Edit: Oops, I thought this said "hit on you". Yes, I have been hit in a relationship, and I let her hit me as I walked away because I feel the justice system is biased in this aspect. If I hit her I would be in jail and my reputation would be tarnished, and if she hits me, I'm told to leave my own house so she can cool down......Wtf?
It's not that women are evil, maybe american laws are evil and some women take advantage of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Why would that guy deck that poor woman like that? Most important, did she lose a tooth or something for Christs sake?
It is shocking to see a man punch a woman. When I saw it I also was like "huh?!" No wonder everybody jumped in to help. If she broke a bottle on his head or something people would not do a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You are not a real man. If a woman hits you just WALK AWAY.you dont have to deal with her again. I can't stand men who try to justify hitting a woman
Do you stand woman who are violent with men?

After seeing all these posts I guess women being violent towards men is acceptable after all and men should "be men" and just live with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships