Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 01:32 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
That guns suck
Bwahahhahahhaha. What a brilliant assessment. So don't own one if you dislike then so much, and don't hang out on shooting ranges and places those of us who like guns and shooting go. Seems simple enough. Don't try and tell the rest of us, who do not share your views, that we should take you seriously and convert to your rationale. I think NOT having a gun sucks. I have good reason to feel that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 06:19 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
That guns suck
Why don't you put up a sgn in your front yard or window stating "NO GUNS HERE"?

Old 05-14-2010, 05:25 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Why don't you put up a sgn in your front yard or window stating "NO GUNS HERE"?
Well, if I move to the States, I might as well do that Here there is no need to do that, most people don't even lock their doors...

Old 05-14-2010, 05:30 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Bwahahhahahhaha. What a brilliant assessment. So don't own one if you dislike then so much, and don't hang out on shooting ranges and places those of us who like guns and shooting go. Seems simple enough. Don't try and tell the rest of us, who do not share your views, that we should take you seriously and convert to your rationale. I think NOT having a gun sucks. I have good reason to feel that way.
The rest of you who don't share my views? Believe it or not, there are Americans who share my views For instance an old friend of mine - a single mom - and her three grown-up children all live in a Chicago suburb and none of them has a gun.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:27 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times
Quote:
The rest of you who don't share my views? Believe it or not, there are Americans who share my views For instance an old friend of mine - a single mom - and her three grown-up children all live in a Chicago suburb and none of them has a gun.
Americans who are against the second amendment are a tiny minority. Incorporation will soon rid us of laws like Chicago's.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:34 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
...then why is the murder rate 2x the national average and car theft 3x the national average in Phoenix...

Hint: The answer is not illegal aliens...
The answer is illegal immigrants... just because YOU say its not doesn't make it true... when you have poor population crime is high.. and where can you attribute the poor population? Illegal immigrants... of course, they are filthy rich if you compare them to the standards of their native country before they came over here illegally... one has to wonder why they came over here... duh.. if greed is the root of all evil, then I guess illegal immigrants must be evil... unless you are a liberal who cherry picks who is evil and who isn't...

Old 05-14-2010, 07:58 AM

202 posts, read 187,330 times
Murders (per capita) by country...

Murders (per capita) statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

Murder by City (USA)

http://withintheblackcommunity.blogs...er-in-usa.html

Old 05-14-2010, 08:02 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
A friend of ours - lives in Los Angeles area - has a couple of adult kids. All three have firearms and carry them

Old 05-14-2010, 08:04 AM

968 posts, read 2,624,265 times
Quote:
but i bet they lock their doors.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:12 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
That guns suck
Then don't own one.

That's the way freedom works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies