Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 07:57 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,130,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
We really need to turn up the heat on Obama, we need to find a way to get people talking about impeaching this idiot before it is too late.

IMPEACH OBAMA !!
Who's this "we" kemosabe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 07:57 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,444,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Did you express these views with the same zeal during the Bush administration? They lied.

There were lies about the reasons for invading Iraq and thensome. I did not like what Bush and his administration did but I had a respect for the office of the Presidency.

I loved American more than I disliked Bush....that's how it should be.
No I did not support Bush with zeal. I oppose Obama with zeal because he is a liar and a puppet of George Soros.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:00 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,444,296 times
This thread is off topic. Obama is misleading the public by alluding that the the US government is not already addressing the issue of Medicare fraud and abuse.

PRESIDENT CLINTON ANNOUNCES UNPRECEDENTED PROGRESS IN FIGHTING MEDICARE FRAUD AND ABUSE

Old 09-13-2009, 10:57 PM

37,184 posts, read 42,381,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I love America too and I do not support a President who deliberately lies. I think Obama is a disgrace to our country.
Which Presidents have you supported?

Old 09-13-2009, 11:45 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,053,260 times
Quote:
To here the POTUS talk, you would think that he is going to institute programs not previously in effect. That is simply not true.

The Office of the Inspector General has been overseeing Medicare fraud and abuse for many years now.

Office of Inspector General | U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (http://oig.hhs.gov/ - broken link)
Believe it or not, there really is excessive waste in the delivery of private insurance health care. It is a known fact that companies spend anywhere from 18-30% of revenues on admin & marketing costs. I worked at medicare advantage cos as a salesman for many years and saw many overpaid managers who did little to enhance sales or patient care. there are still such wasteful expenses in insurance cos today. It is also widely known that MA plans on the average receive 14% more funding than it would cost to cover a similar pt on traditional medicare. only in 2010 will funding be decreased so that the HMOS will start to "sink or swim" thru their own management. A local Medicare Advantage plan here in SA is able to manipulate medicare funding through RAPS data. It is able to bilk the gov't for extra $$ when a chronically ill pt presents himself, instead of assuming the "risk" as HMOs were originally meant to do when they were created. It is the equiv of a CEO getting bonused when the co loses $$.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:48 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,053,260 times
Quote:
I love America too and I do not support a President who deliberately lies. I think Obama is a disgrace to our country.
How did you feel about George W and the WMDs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies