Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 07:06 PM

645 posts, read 909,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre71 View Post
So if people say things about obama that means you should bring jesus into it?
No, not at all. You see I'm not a follower of Jesus, I am bringing him up just I would any man, present or from history.

Quote:
I feel you have no valid point and are justing trying to anger religious conservatives with this thread.
I'm not trying to anger anyone, I am just trying to enlighten.

Quote:
Also I agree with Cometvoyager that this is a disrespectful thread to christians
I don't care if you think it is disrespectful to Christians. Butch up. What is disrespectful? Saying that Jesus was a BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL? When people say that about me, I take it as a compliment, a BADGE OF HONOR.

Quote:
Besides obama and his supporters aren`t the nicest people around either, with threats of RACE WARS/RIOTS, Whites shouldn`t vote, Sarah Palin hung with a noose for halloween, Violent protests, hoping for cheney to die from cancer, Jeremiah "G-D america" wright, Louis Farrakan, Bill ayers, rashed khalidi, and so much more.
Try to come up with something a little more original next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 07:53 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Well, Jesus saw all of mankind as His children, no difference between us, it's man who does that. So if that fits the definition of a 'bleeding heart liberal', so be it.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM

1 posts, read 741 times
For every rich man there MUST be a poor man thats just averages ask your self if it really right to be that rich?

Solving world problems with math and science

[url]www.millenniumparty.org[/url]

Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM

3,128 posts, read 6,530,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie1964 View Post

Many on this forum claim to be Christians, yet they speak so disparagingly of "LIBERALS". Wasn't Jesus the original Bleeding Heart Liberal?
If you walk in his path, then why the anger? If you walk in his path, then why spew untruths? If you walk in his path, then why not embrace the Liberal philosophy?
Everyday I come in here its sad to see posts and threads getting worse and dumber.

Very sad to think some here are allowed to vote, have kids etc..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies