Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2023, 08:35 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I can't figure out what he is doing here.. it must just be stupidity.

His base doesn't care about the law clerk but the law clerk decides his case. I mean..... is he trying to lose?

Don't attack court staff - dumb.
He thinks he is above the law. So do most of his supporters. He's about to find out he isn't.

Old 10-21-2023, 08:41 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The KKK and Stormfront both used Trump's candidacy for fundraising and membership drives. The first couple of days the Klan's server crashed, and Stormfront had to get bigger servers to handle the traffic.
Is that what Q is telling you? Or are you admitting that you haunt the KKK and Stormfront sites too. lol.
Quote:

He hit my radar in the early 70s on a trip to New York when I read an article in the Village Voice about the housing discrimination lawsuit he and his father were in. That was enough for me to never have anything to do with anything Trump, ever.
So, you trust the Village Voice over the FBI now? Who'd found in their investigation of the matter that it was all Fred and not Donald (I know you've seen their investigation results since I'd linked it a number of times in the past). Why don't you trust the FBI anymore?

Old 10-21-2023, 08:49 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So you think he should be allowed unrestricted free speech including smearing the reputation of anyone in the courtroom.
Hilarious, y'all believe that claiming a woman is Schumer's girlfriend is a massive smear to her reputation.

I guess I can't argue with that. lol.

Old 10-21-2023, 08:50 AM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Is that what Q is telling you? Or are you admitting that you haunt the KKK and Stormfront sites too. lol.

So, you trust the Village Voice over the FBI now? Who'd found in their investigation of the matter that it was all Fred and not Donald (I know you've seen their investigation results since I'd linked it a number of times in the past). Why don't you trust the FBI anymore?
Yeah, he seems to know more than a normal person does about both organizations. I know, or knew, a couple or three dozen Original Boys in the Hood, although several have died, here in Southern Maryland and never knew the information he seems to.

Old 10-21-2023, 09:08 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
*** Election-Denier Alert *** Stay Away!
So says the denier of the corrupted 2020 election.

Apparently filing false warrants by the intel agencies to persecute and prosecute Trump and his supporters, does not constitute election interference.

Negative tweets supposedly posted by Russia were enough for dems, to this day, to believe the 2016 election was invalid.

This judge and trial scream political revenge, a scene right out of old time Chicago, known for its corruption, paid judges and juries and cops on the payroll of gangsters..

How is it possible the NY justice system can be this corrupt to allow this trial to proceed?

Old 10-21-2023, 09:28 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Bad behavior is not illegal in a country with a constitution.
Robbing a bank is bad behavior and illegal. Defying a judges order is illegal. You can not incite violence against another person for doing their job. Sending a death threat against a judge or elected official is bad behavior and illegal. Go put one out there and let us know how that works for you. You would be arrested.

It's no different with Trump with his wink and nod toxic rhetoric. Let the fringe go out and do his dirty work while he plays the victim card. Go ask the rubes sitting in jail for Jan 6th how they feel about Trump not pardoning them on the way out.

What boggles my mind is how he gets attorney's who know better to ruin their lives and risk jail terms for him. Trump needs to sit down and shut up. I think most of us in America have had our fill of this malignant narcissist.

Old 10-21-2023, 10:26 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I'm sure this Marxist judge is throwing a gag order on Trump because she's concerned about protecting his rights.

Is there no absurdity you people won't believe?

He, not she. And that's not even the largest thing that's wrong in this post.

Old 10-21-2023, 10:38 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
He thinks he is above the law. So do most of his supporters. He's about to find out he isn't.
Actually we believe in law...fairly enforced.

Go Ahead! Put the President in Jail....watch what happens

MAGA 2024

Old 10-21-2023, 10:43 AM

15,431 posts, read 7,487,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It is nonsense just like everything they are throwing at Trump hoping something will stick. That they have fought him starting before he was elected, promising to impeach him, and now trying to keep him from facing off against the senile and corrupt Biden, it sort of points out that something was fishy in the last election. If Biden was able to win, they would not be trying to crucify Trump from every possible direction.

Also, freedom of speech is under fire. I do not believe in gag orders, and if one was against me, I am sure I would violate it. Do only liberals have freedom of speech now? Rhetorical question as I know the answer.
You do not have total freedom of speech during a trial. You don't get to say things about the judges staff, the prosecutor, etc that might affect the trial. After the trial, Trump can say what he wants, but not during the trial. I say put him in jail. He's not special, put him in the orange jump suit and into a segregation cell.

Old 10-21-2023, 10:47 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Yeah, he seems to know more than a normal person does about both organizations. I know, or knew, a couple or three dozen Original Boys in the Hood, although several have died, here in Southern Maryland and never knew the information he seems to.
I grew up with Klan in my immediate family. I learned about Stormfront on a message board hosted by the Gouvernour Times in New York 20 years ago. Both organizations are heavy duty Trump supporters, for obvious reasons. It’s a mutual admiration society.
Attached Thumbnails
Judge threatens to imprison Trump for violating gag order in New York fraud trial-img_5018.jpeg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.