Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2022, 03:44 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,535,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…Should only be done legally…but it cracks me up that Dems that want the border open and them let in by the millions don’t want them in their yards. Their hypocrisy has no bounds
Have you offered up your FL home to strangers who are homeless survivors of Hurricane Ian? If not, give it a rest.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:45 PM

7,581 posts, read 4,456,719 times
Quote:
Bingo…Should only be done legally…but it cracks me up that Dems that want the border open and them let in by the millions don’t want them in their yards. Their hypocrisy has no bounds
Hypocrisy is all part of the Democrat Party's platform and those that vote for and support them. Their true colors are coming out for all the world to see.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:49 PM

40,998 posts, read 18,481,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Have you offered up your FL home to strangers who are homeless survivors of Hurricane Ian? If not, give it a rest.
Sure have. We have family staying there right now and will be staying as long as they want, and we’ll be joining them November 1st in DeSantisLand…but it’s obvious you haven’t done anything to bring these poor entitled illegals into your home to help get them on their feet and help them out. You want Texas and Florida to take care of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Hypocrisy is all part of the Democrat Party's platform and those that vote for and support them. Their true colors are coming out for all the world to see.
Bingo…and they don’t cry about the billions of dollars of taxpayers money that gets used on them every year, only when DeSantis and Abbott spread the wealth to the Dem areas that supposedly want them

Old 10-10-2022, 03:49 PM

6,631 posts, read 5,066,892 times
I would like a list of policies that make Biden's administrations be "open borders". I would like to see an analysis of illegal entries pre-pandemic and current, how much is the increase?
I dont support uncontrolled immigration, I do support amnesty laws and humane treatment of asylum seekers. You will lose me if you start taking hard stances, like separating families as a deterrent, lines like "send them all back", I agree with reasons why you dont have local authorities police immigration, if you want to call that support for "sanctuary cities" then so be it, I think the bad consequences from that are greater than the positive from increased apprehensions.
I have not changed my views on immigration since 05, i think its a wedge issue that is more beneficial unsolved for the both parties. I have 0 problems with clarifying the asylum laws so that economic reasons are no viable, if you want to implement first country of refuge laws, fine by me. I just want a speedy trial.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:54 PM

14,267 posts, read 7,081,549 times
Quote:
Proof? Where have you ever seen a quote from anyone saying they want the border open?

Old 10-10-2022, 03:56 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,535,856 times
Quote:
Sure have. We have family staying there right now and will be staying as long as they want, and we’ll be joining them November 1st in DeSantisLand…but it’s obvious you haven’t done anything to bring these poor entitled illegals into your home to help get them on their feet and help them out. You want Texas and Florida to take care of them.

Bingo…and they don’t cry about the billions of dollars of taxpayers money that gets used on them every year, only when DeSantis and Abbott spread the wealth to the Dem areas that supposedly want them
Family is not strangers lol. Nice try.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Proof? Where have you ever seen a quote from anyone saying they want the border open?
Dems cried when because Trump wanted it closed, and even stopped building the wall, and wanted it open during a pandemic which enabled millions of untested, unvaxxed, and exempt from the shot illegals in.

Are you saying you don’t want it open?

Old 10-10-2022, 04:01 PM

30,542 posts, read 19,065,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Apparently, just 50 illegals broke the system in the Wealthy Liberal Utopia of Marthas Vineyard.

Indeed- For a liberal, there is room for an infinite number of illegals in OTHER PEOPLE'S STATES AND NEIGHBORHOODS.

However, there is room for ZERO ILLEGALS IN LIBERAL STATES AND NEIGHBORHOODS!: smack:

You see, liberals are a shallow as they come and lack any conviction that requries an ounce of sacrifice or work. Their "job" is to pretend as though they are concerned about others to impress their fellow liberals and demonstrate their heartfelt "compassion". However, a liberal will sacrifice NOTHING towards their lofty ideals and they are only important as "window dressings" to impress other equally hypocritical liberals.

There is nothing lower in the world than a liberal. They are hateful, insecure, disingenuous people who only desire in life approval and acceptance from other like minded people. It is really pathetic.

Old 10-10-2022, 04:04 PM

14,267 posts, read 7,081,549 times
Quote:
Quote:
Dems cried when because Trump wanted it closed, and even wanted it open during a pandemic which enabled millions of untested, unvaxxed, and exempt from the shot illegals in.

Are you saying you don’t want it open?
It's common courtesy to answer a question before asking another.

Where have you ever seen a quote from anyone saying they want the border open?
Do you have a quote? Or an interview of someone, anyone, saying they want open borders?

(BTW, it's ok to say you can't find such a quote if none exists. )

Last edited by ansible90; 10-10-2022 at 04:13 PM..

Old 10-10-2022, 04:05 PM

Quote:
It's common courtesy to answer a question before asking another.

Where have you ever seen a quote from anyone saying they want the border open?
Do you have a quote? Or an interview of someone, anyone, saying they want open borders?[/quote]

Dems even stopped building the wall to enable them to come in.

Nah, you’re a Dem so I’m asking if you don’t want it open? Sounds like you don’t want to answer the question. Wonder why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies