Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2023, 11:40 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,761,018 times

Advertisements

Blocking
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2023, 11:50 AM

15,233 posts, read 8,748,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
In the context of a military operation do you any clue what air superiority is? These are some of the most uniformed post I've read on this thread and that's saying something.
I know enough about the subject to understand that you need three things the Ukrainians are missing ... functional air defense capabilities, combat aircraft, and trained, capable combat ready pilots to fly them! None of which Ukraine has any sufficient measure of.

What tends to do little good are promissory notes from another country to provide a few jets next year, and propaganda which your enemy isn’t impressed by as much as you seem to be.

Old 09-23-2023, 12:08 PM

15,233 posts, read 8,748,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
In the context of a military operation do you any clue what air superiority is? These are some of the most uniformed post I've read on this thread and that's saying something.
Let me ask you ... do you read anything other than the drivel comments from CNN? Really?

Another question .... is Ukraine’s President Zelensky also on Putin’s payroll? I only ask because according to Zelensky,

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Friday that Russian air superiority was "stopping" Kyiv's counteroffensive, complaining of the slow rate of both Western arms deliveries and sanctions on Russia.

Ukrainian officials have expressed frustration at criticism that Ukraine's counteroffensive has been too slow.

"If we are not in the sky and Russia is, they stop us from the sky. They stop our counteroffensive," Zelensky said, calling for more "powerful and long-range" weapons.

Kyiv has repeatedly asked for planes to battle Russia's invasion, but many of its Western allies have been hesitant.

https://www.barrons.com/news/russian...ensky-42a53972

So, tell us again about how wrong I am, which apparently includes the grand poobah in Ukraine, too?

Now, if you don’t feel like the biggest FOOL on this entire forum now, we’ll chalk it up to just how foolish you really are.

For your buddies who also might need this little tidbit of information directly from the President of Ukraine translated .... he’s loosing the war, and he knows it. His “offensive” is failing, not succeeding, and he blames the lack of resources and weapons, and Russia’s AIR SUPERIORITY as the main excuse for the FAILED OFFENSIVE

Please forgive this assault on your narrative with irrefutable FACTS, which are not coming from Russia, but directly from Ukraine.

Now, feel free to get back to your fairytales about the big Russian Defeat.

Old 09-23-2023, 12:09 PM

8,992 posts, read 11,880,169 times
Helping Ukraine is in the best interest of the USA. In this video, Preston Stewart analyzes an article written by The Hill.

Quote:
American prosperity and stability at home are inextricably linked with happens abroad

https://youtu.be/76jbbyAch4c

Old 09-23-2023, 12:31 PM

5,308 posts, read 3,877,863 times
German tank crew.

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230923/ru...113608814.html

Old 09-23-2023, 12:38 PM

13,857 posts, read 4,479,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Helping Ukraine is in the best interest of the USA. In this video, Preston Stewart analyzes an article written by The Hill.

https://youtu.be/76jbbyAch4c

I wonder if this guy has stocks in the military industrial complex. What a bunch of b.s. He is using the same talking points they used for Vietnam, fighting illegal wars, overthrowing governments, invading Iraq and Afghanistan. See how he repeats over and over "it's in our national best interets" but refuses to say in details what it is for each American. It's like the government gives him the propaganda to spread and he does.

These are the same people that for years sold that it's in our best interests to help the people of Vietnam and We all found out later how b.s. they were. They never met a war they didn't like.

Old 09-23-2023, 12:39 PM

4,997 posts, read 2,769,214 times
^^^..it amazes me that any red blooded American can't see exactly what Preston Stewart is saying in that video..Russia is and has been our sworn enemy for a long time..

Old 09-23-2023, 12:41 PM

4,997 posts, read 2,769,214 times
our old friend suchomimus (he has such a smooth delivery) has a good update on the naval HQ strike..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqvb_LvQV0

Old 09-23-2023, 12:46 PM

13,857 posts, read 4,479,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
^^^..it amazes me that any red blooded American can't see exactly what Preston Stewart is saying in that video..Russia is and has been our sworn enemy for a long time..
You served? If Russia is our sworn enemy, when was this declared by Congress by demand of the American people? and when are We invading Russia to finish them off once and for all since you want to kill "enemies". I'm sure you already enlisted in the infantry and favor a draft.

Old 09-23-2023, 12:50 PM

8,992 posts, read 11,880,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
You are assuming they are Americans.

Best to put them on your ignore list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies