Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2021, 12:43 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,674,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Anyone who was alive during Trump's presidency knows that he was the best president this nation has had in generations. Leftist hate him because he was so good...
Your viewpoint is so wrong it's just all out pitiful to the max! Seriously, Grumpy ol' Man, for starters, no best president of mine salutes his enemy, a North Korean General, or clowns around while the National Anthem is being played. No true patriot of my America could possibly think of doing such disgusting things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2021, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It's not a surprise to anyone. These "historians" are left-wing idiots first and historians second.
So bring forth the right wing historians, so we can see where they would rate Trump.

Old 07-03-2021, 12:54 AM

24,693 posts, read 9,510,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Huzzah! Huzzah! jojajn starts another Trump Hate thread. Somebody put a big red X on the calendar!
Trump is living rent free in the minds of liberals, it’s like clockwork.

Old 07-03-2021, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Obama easily took away the title of worst president from Carter. Biden is making a good run at taking away Obama's title.
I don't see how a two term president can be worse than a one term president such as Carter. Bush II gets away from being a worse president than Trump by winning two terms. But I'm not shocked if some conservatives consider Bush II as one of the very best presidents.

Obama would have been a greater president had he demanded Democrats get some Republicans onboard for his ObamaCare that was so good that Trump would not have seen fit to go against it

Old 07-03-2021, 01:02 AM

Quote:
I don't know of any "historian" who is a productive contributor to the economy.
So there is no such thing as a productive conservative Republican "historian" or historian?

Old 07-03-2021, 01:43 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,277,663 times
Quote:
I don't know of any "historian" who is a productive contributor to the economy.
Lol yeah it’s like being a movie critic!

Old 07-03-2021, 02:24 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,585,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The people who agree with it.

The people in this thread who are claiming they don't care are either being disingenuous or aren't very self aware because whose who truly don't care one whit would be demonstrating that by ignoring this thread.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:02 AM

34,256 posts, read 18,624,274 times
Of course Racist Communists prefer another Anti White Racist Communist.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:36 AM

33,588 posts, read 18,202,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Your viewpoint is so wrong it's just all out pitiful to the max! Seriously, Grumpy ol' Man, for starters, no best president of mine salutes his enemy, a North Korean General, or clowns around while the National Anthem is being played. No true patriot of my America could possibly think of doing such disgusting things.
I guess you prefer nuclear war. North Korea was shooting the rockets over Japan. Obama said that we would definitely have war with North Korea. I guess you have no room for any president to be a peacemaker to a rogue Nation. We don't have any missiles now going over Japan. We don't have any nuclear war as Obama said we were going to have to have. So I thank president Trump for keeping the peace.
God bless president Trump.

Old 07-03-2021, 06:03 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,554,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The people in this thread who are claiming they don't care are either being disingenuous or aren't very self aware because whose who truly don't care one whit would be demonstrating that by ignoring this thread.

Just as y'all do whenever there's a positive Trump thread. We got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies