Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2021, 06:14 PM

5,508 posts, read 5,275,060 times

Advertisements

In my rural county, my doctor reports that they haven't had a single COVID case in over 3 weeks; the local hospital just announced they were shutting down the "COVID Ward" because they no longer had any cases. In other words, COVID is gone from this area.

But when I look on the CDC statistics for COVID cases in my county & the surrounding counties, they show COVID cases continuing to increase steadily (I've been tracking the numbers for months now).

I no longer believe ANYTHING the government, or Legacy Media, is telling us. They stole the nation by developing & unleashing germ warfare on us, and they will never willingly stop using these excuses to enslave us and destroy America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2021, 06:48 PM

24,559 posts, read 23,321,940 times
The vaccines are now being questioned as to whether they'll actually worsen future infections and trigger severe reactions from other illnesses. Are these vaccines ticking time bombs or were they deliberately designed to help de populate world populations.

Old 03-16-2021, 07:12 PM

30,744 posts, read 12,249,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
I
I no longer believe ANYTHING the government, or Legacy Media, is telling us. They stole the nation by developing & unleashing germ warfare on us, and they will never willingly stop using these excuses to enslave us and destroy America.

You might have a point if America was alone with Covid. But its created massive problems all over the world. Its not the media trying to destroy America. You realize those at the top of the news empires are very rich. They have massive stock portfolios and assets all over. Why would they want to destroy all that?

Its a real problem and just because record keeping is shoddy in your neck of the woods you can't paint a broad brush across the country.

Old 03-16-2021, 07:42 PM

7,379 posts, read 6,617,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
You might have a point if America was alone with Covid. But its created massive problems all over the world. Its not the media trying to destroy America. You realize those at the top of the news empires are very rich. They have massive stock portfolios and assets all over. Why would they want to destroy all that?

Its a real problem and just because record keeping is shoddy in your neck of the woods you can't paint a broad brush across the country.
Ok, "The West" then. Have we heard anything about the commnists and their vaccinations? It's no secret they want to rule the world and become the single superpower. What better way to do it by creating a hoax around a cold, then magically come up with a "vaccine" that also happens to depopulate western civilization?

Old 03-17-2021, 05:55 AM

33,153 posts, read 19,785,213 times
Quote:
Canada is next to America and so is Mexico but policy wise all 3 countries have handled the pandemic differently. So if someone says things are going good or bad in North America regarding Covid that would not tell a true story. That would not show how the US is doing only the average of the 3. The EU is one block regarding the vaccine. The UK is not part of that.
but look at what you just did...you described the North American continent and then described the EU...get it straight..the entire UK is still part of the continent of Europe, and each country has handled it differently

Old 03-17-2021, 06:06 AM

5,076 posts, read 2,170,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That's a great attitude, if we can get 80% of our population vaccinated. If not, the virus won't be dying off, it will be lingering, and the longer it lingers, the more variants will arise, and the harder to treat it will become.

Herd immunity is what will ultimately make this virus go away.
I’m not really into injections, but Covid isn’t a joke, so I’ve received my first vaccination a week ago and will receive the second vaccination next week.

I know many will not choose to get the vaccination, but I just hope enough people will in order to regain some level of control over this virus... Yes, it will be with us for years to come and yes, it will mutate, but we have no choice but to learn to live with and around it.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
Ok, "The West" then. Have we heard anything about the commnists and their vaccinations? It's no secret they want to rule the world and become the single superpower. What better way to do it by creating a hoax around a cold, then magically come up with a "vaccine" that also happens to depopulate western civilization?

China is producing vaccines for much of the world. I know Mexico is all in on Chinese vaccines. India I believe also. Apparently they are only 60% effective or less. Hey China is the reason we have this pandemic. No doubt. How did they create a hoax around a cold? Its a legit deadly virus not a hyped up cold. And how is the vaccine which the ones we are using were created in the west. How is the vaccine depopulating the west?

China has prospered by selling us their low quality crap. I have all sorts of issues with that. How do they gain by killing off their customer base? You need to analyze these sound bites you are hurling. Most make no sense at all.

Old 03-17-2021, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
but look at what you just did...you described the North American continent and then described the EU...get it straight..the entire UK is still part of the continent of Europe, and each country has handled it differently
You said this previously:

actually most of Europe started vaccinating EARLIER than us..and they have ALL the brands

Europe saw significant drops in their numbers in Jan-Feb... AHEAD of the USA..and now they are seeing...

Let me give you a timeline. The UK approved its first vaccine on December 2nd. The USA on December 11th and the EU on Dec 21st. However the vaccine second most widely used in the EU was not approved until January 29th. Clearly most of Europe did not start vaccinating earlier than the USA. We were up in running in mid December a week before the EU approved any vaccine. And the distribution of those vaccines were much slower than in the USA. Hence the issues today.

The new case drops in Europe which also happened in the USA in Jan-Feb were not because of vaccine distribution. It was a post holiday drop which occurred in much of the western world.

Its disingenuous to say Europe was ahead of the US when it was only country, the UK. The vast majority of Europe which is in the EU was not. The EU put its energy into getting all member states to agree with their plan. The EU was concerned the richer EU countries would hoard the vaccine and poorer countries would be without. The USA was ridiculed for rushing out the vaccines and letting the states deal with it instead of some sort of central planning on it like the EU had.

Turned out we did it right.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 03-17-2021 at 06:56 AM..

Old 03-17-2021, 10:29 AM

14,877 posts, read 12,243,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
but England (a country) which is part of great Britain (UK) which includes England, wales, Scotland, and Ireland) is part of the continent of Europe.....the EU doesn't matter...I am talking about continents ..Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, etc

and just because I say England, doesn't mean I am excluding the rest of great Britain, which is STILL (and always has been) part of the continent of Europe

its you guys that seem to be confusing the difference between the continent of Europe and the European Union

do you think that if California left the Union of states (USA), that the territory would not be still part of the continent of North America
Britain and the 'UK' are actually different too but you said that England is part of the EU. (post 64, point 7) you said the 'total EU numbers including England' (note not Scotland or Wales?). The UK is not in the EU, therefore it's irrelevant because when it comes to vaccines the UK (which includes England) has so obviously done things very differently to the EU.

Last edited by easthome; 03-17-2021 at 10:40 AM..

Old 03-17-2021, 02:47 PM

78,860 posts, read 47,052,719 times
Quote:
Third Covid wave sweeps across EU and forces new restrictions
They have elections coming up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies