Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 01:33 PM

38,651 posts, read 26,458,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Well it seems to bother you an awful lot. Think about it.

That and fifty cents will get you thrown out of Starbucks.

An impeachment that never gets referred to the Senate for trial is pathetic political desperation.

Old 12-21-2019, 01:45 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,709,359 times
Trumpsters covered in MAGA gear. ALL MADE IN CHINA along with the rest of the Trump family garbage.

While walking I noticed that a house I approached proudly displayed a Trump 2020 flag. The homeowner was in the yard. I asked if he knew where that flag was made. He told me no and dropped the flag. Made in China. He put the Trump flag in the trash can.

Pelosi's action is driving demented Don over the cliff. I love it. I hope she holds back until they put him in a straight jacket.

Even the Christian Times has turned against Trump by revealing the person he really is. Could the remaining Trump supporters be soulless demonic beings with no ethics or morals?

Old 12-21-2019, 01:54 PM

20,847 posts, read 8,673,442 times
Nervous Nancy wore black because she knew it was the death of her career and her Party

Old 12-21-2019, 02:00 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,448,792 times
It means disgrace and a stain on his presidency. Look at how many times the country brought up Clinton's impeachment even though it happened over 20 years ago.

Old 12-21-2019, 02:04 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,689,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It means disgrace and a stain on his presidency. Look at how many times the country brought up Clinton's impeachment even though it happened over 20 years ago.
Yet democrats still think Bill Clinton walks on water.

Heck I even sort of like him, and I'm sure no democrat.

Old 12-21-2019, 02:10 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,794,436 times
Sorry, CALGUY, it is a cataclysmic disgrace and thoroughly deserved.

Old 12-21-2019, 02:14 PM

30,202 posts, read 18,779,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but that word is starting to really grate on my nerves.
I am so tired of hearing it.
This impeachment of this president carries absolutely no weight at all, unless he is removed, and that is highly unlikely.
Saying he was impeached is useless, because it means nothing.
Impeachment carries no penalties if the senate does not remove him.
Why are the dems so high on this one word that means nothing?

So what, Trump was impeached.
Just what does that mean?
Does that limit him from doing anything?
Does he now have to go sit in a corner until the dems tell him it's ok to come out?
Why do you dems think this "impeachment" is so important, when nothing changes?

Bob.
Democrats are starting to grate on the nerves of the electorate. We will see how much the impeachment process is supported by the voting population in 2020.

Old 12-21-2019, 02:19 PM

8,603 posts, read 11,047,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hmmm....

Is Trump truly impeached if Pelosi is too afraid to send the paperwork to the Senate where they might ask a few embarrassing questions?
The huge difference in the two cases of impeachment is, there was undeniable proof that Clinton did wrong, while there is not one speck of undeniable proof that Trump did anything wrong.
Most, if not all evidence in the Trump case is hearsay, and nothing more.
As for the obstruction of congress, he was right in refusing any of his staff, and himself from testimony because of the constitutionally provided clause of executive privilege.
This impeachment (God I hate that word) is worthless, and will be thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

Trump's legacy will stay , and he will be remembered for the good he has done for this country, and for the respect he achieved from the rest of the world's leaders.
The disrespect shown a couple of weeks ago at the G summit, was from leaders who are scared sh.. of him.

One get's respect from strength, and Trump is more than aware of that.

Bob.

Old 12-21-2019, 02:25 PM

20,846 posts, read 17,171,536 times
Does anyone else see Nancy scurrying about the grandkid...checking the pies the table setting and checking the guest cards wondering what she got for presents....and she announces at the dinner table..."I got impeachment" with applause and praise and one carrot top kid with a mouthful of pie...says "Daddy, why is Grandma smiling about hurting him?...he gives lots of presents."

Old 12-21-2019, 02:27 PM

20,846 posts, read 17,171,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
That is because he actually committed a crime. Cite the evidence of the crime for our President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies