Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 01 - Trump Impeach or not Impeach - 10 options choose 5 options vote and Post
The impeachment attempt against President Trump by the Democrats is political discuss 19 48.72%
The impeachment attempt against President Trump by the Democrats is not political discuss 1 2.56%
President Trump is innocent of Trump Ukraine Gate discuss 3 7.69%
President Trump is guilty of Trump Ukraine Gate discuss 13 33.33%
President Trump is innocent of collusion discuss 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 09:50 AM

473 posts, read 237,445 times

Advertisements

The Impeachment against President Trump by the Democrats is Political to weaken him politically during an election season. No obstruction, collusion, violations of the Emoluments Clause or Trump Ukraine Gate gas been proven against President Trump by the Democrats.

Mick Mulvaney said, the aid to Ukraine was held up due to concerns of corruption in Ukraine and the DNC Server, but the aid flowed, the aid was released.

I see no problems with this, I see no real quid pro quo, similar to what President Obama did, as President Trump said, doesn't that sound familiar.

Nations hold up aid to each other for any number of political reasons.

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky a former comedian, said he felt no pressures from Trump, no black mail, and it should have been on a video not a phone call, their was no quid pro quo, lol good joke Volodymyr Zelensky lol.

President Trump is a Billionaire he cant be bought $, I wish I was a Billionaire $ like Trump lol.

Poll options 10 - Poll option choices 5 - Vote and Post.

01 - The impeachment attempt against President Trump by the Democrats is political discuss
02 - The impeachment attempt against President Trump by the Democrats is not political discuss
03 - President Trump is innocent of Trump Ukraine Gate discuss
04 - President Trump is guilty of Trump Ukraine Gate discuss
05 - President Trump is innocent of collusion discuss
06 - President Trump is guilty of collusion discuss
07 - President Trump is innocent of obstruction discuss
08 - President Trump is guilty of obstruction discuss
09 - President Trump is innocent of the emoluments clause discuss
10 - President Trump is guilty of the emoluments clause discuss

I will Post more threads in the future with different poll options.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 10-23-2019 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Please delete Poll and thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2019, 10:04 AM

To the Moderators and or the Members: I have been away for years, how do I edit the Poll to 10 options and 5 choices? Can I delete this thread Poll and start over? Thank You - Miami Shores

Last edited by Miami Shores; 10-23-2019 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: Poll options

Old 10-23-2019, 10:12 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times
Rule number one. If you are going to put up a poll, you do not show your own political bias, you ask the question fairly and leave your rhetoric out of it. You evidently wanted to just put up your thoughts, so the poll results would reflect your opinion, and that is not a poll, it is a statement.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:15 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,985,486 times
No, thanks, I do not choose to participate. Too biased, IMO.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Rule number one. If you are going to put up a poll, you do not show your own political bias, you ask the question fairly and leave your rhetoric out of it. You evidently wanted to just put up your thoughts, so the poll results would reflect your opinion, and that is not a poll, it is a statement.
Thank You:
I admit my political bias is their, but the public poll options are pro and con. I will edit my biased introduction post. But how do I edit the Poll or can I delete the Poll thread? I have been away for years.

Thank You all - Miami Shores.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:18 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,632,362 times
You need to click the icon in the red triangle to report it or a moderator won't see it - they don't read, this is a self-moderating group.

So click on the icon and ask them to delete it.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:20 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,845,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
But, isn't that the tactic of the far left and 80-percent of the corrupt media: "We all know Trump is a (fill in the blank with defamatory description), ... so, here's our "fair, unbiased view" of what YOU should think about Trump." It's all "political theater," like handing out 'free bread' to the masses or conducting month/s-long gladiator games.

This impeachment scam is only a diversionary tactic, that cannot succeed, but, will use every possible device to 'suck the air out of the room' and draw attention away from the baseless, 3.5-year denigration of a results-oriented Presidency ... and the fact the Dems. have no credible solutions, answers or viable candidates of their own.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:33 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,361,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
The Impeachment against President Trump by the Democrats is Political to weaken him politically during an election season. No obstruction, collusion, violations of the Emoluments Clause or Trump Ukraine Gate gas been proven against President Trump by the Democrats.

Mick Mulvaney said, the aid to Ukraine was held up due to concerns of corruption in Ukraine and the DNC Server, but the aid flowed, the aid was released.

I see no problems with this, I see no real quid pro quo, similar to what President Obama did, as President Trump said, doesn't that sound familiar.

Nations hold up aid to each other for any number of political reasons.

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky a former comedian, said he felt no pressures from Trump, no black mail, and it should have been on a video not a phone call, their was no quid pro quo, lol good joke Volodymyr Zelensky lol.

President Trump is a Billionaire he cant be bought $, I wish I was a Billionaire $ like Trump lol.

Poll options 10 - Poll option choices 5 - Vote and Post.

01 - The impeachment attempt against President Trump by the Democrats is political discuss
02 - The impeachment attempt against President Trump by the Democrats is not political discuss
03 - President Trump is innocent of Trump Ukraine Gate discuss
04 - President Trump is guilty of Trump Ukraine Gate discuss
05 - President Trump is innocent of collusion discuss
06 - President Trump is guilty of collusion discuss
07 - President Trump is innocent of obstruction discuss
08 - President Trump is guilty of obstruction discuss
09 - President Trump is innocent of the emoluments clause discuss
10 - President Trump is guilty of the emoluments clause discuss

I will Post more threads in the future with different poll options.
How many thread on his do we need?

ALL have been discussed over and over.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
How many thread on his do we need?

ALL have been discussed over and over.
Yes but we all have a right to post our own threads with our own different poll options, views and comments. At times we get new members and they don't read 500 pages or more.

While the introduction post is biased towards my views, the poll options are pro and con and ask discuss. I will either ask the Moderators to delete the thread or edit the poll to 10 options with 5 choices but I still don't know how to edit the poll, I have been away for years.

Thank you all - Miami Shores.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:48 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,627,259 times
What a well thought out poll/thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies