Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2019, 03:46 PM

1,705 posts, read 540,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
When Hillary LOST and Trump WON!!! LOL!

Trump, as President, is the Commander and Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces. If he wants to have the military honor the founding of our country that is HIS CALL, and an honorable one.

All the Libs are just butt hurt because Trump honors our country when Obama, and Hillary IF she had won (lol!) would bad mouth our country and IGNORE its history.

So.. the next Democratic President can just order a military parade for his kids birthday... because he is the COMMANDER ... And you will never complain about it.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:47 PM

16,382 posts, read 10,496,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Trump is speaking in terms our enemies can understand. Trump has cracked the code that allows him to communicate with troublemakers, whereas to date, the legacy of lawyerly prose goes right over their heads. Reaches them viscerally. About time.

Democrats, thir media propaganda machine, and some repubs are stuck in the box of recirculating thoughts, periodically raised as 'new ideas', which yield nothing.

As with all true geniuses, conventional thought is flustered at their inability to understand new and novel approaches.
I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. I'm dead serious. In case it's not would you mind explaining to the class what any of this has to do with our Commander in Chief believing we have bright new shiny Sherman Tanks that will be put on display for reasons I have yet to figure out?

Old 07-02-2019, 03:51 PM

1,991 posts, read 904,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahahaha. I don't think they have any idea what they are saying any more. Don't go to the event if you don't like it.

Democrats hate America, and anyone who celebrates America. It speaks for itself.
Republicans hate American ideas and anyone who promotes those ideas. They love the 1% evidently. It speaks for itself.

And BTW, Trump won't give me a ticket to the event.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:52 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,175,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
President Trump is a smart man but he sure says a lot of things that make him look dumb. Not to nit pick but shouldn't our Commander in Chief, the pro-military President, be aware that these tanks have not been used in over 60 years?

Parades showing our military equipment is unnecessary, it's what the leaders in North Korea and Russia resort to.

“And we’re going to have some tanks stationed outside,” he continued, though he added: “Gotta be pretty careful with the tanks because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks, so we have to put them in certain areas. But we have the brand new Sherman tanks and the brand new Abram tanks and we have some incredible equipment — military equipment on display. Brand new. And we’re very proud of it.”

The Sherman tank, mostly used in World War II, was replaced by the U.S. Army in the 1950s.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...h-july-1393664
Trump is not a smart man and in fact, he does not even deserve to be called a man.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:54 PM

17,783 posts, read 7,017,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump is not a smart man and in fact, he does not even deserve to be called a man.
Yet, a woman born with 2 X chromosomes and a vagina DOES deserve to be called a man if that's how she "identifies."

You guys are a hoot.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:54 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,138,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. I'm dead serious. In case it's not would you mind explaining to the class what any of this has to do with our Commander in Chief believing we have bright new shiny Sherman Tanks that will be put on display for reasons I have yet to figure out?
Obviously you're up on radial engines. R-985s rule.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:56 PM

51,678 posts, read 25,934,948 times
Tanks, of whatever age, belong at a Memorial Day function, or perhaps a Veterans Day.

Fourth of July is to celebrate the ideals this nation was founded on.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:56 PM

13,517 posts, read 17,069,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Often, non military people will mis-Speak when talking about militarty equipment.... How often has former presidents called Navy destroyers, battleships??

Please take your meds to help control your TDS condition... Everything will be OK.

...Move along. Nothing to see here.
Meanwhile when someone calls an AR a "machine gun" gun nuts think it ends all arguments about gun control because of SUCH BLATANT IGNORANCE, OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE AN OPINION?

I'm sure you're not one of those people.......

Old 07-02-2019, 03:57 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,175,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yet, a woman born with 2 X chromosomes and a vagina DOES deserve to be called a man if that's how she "identifies."

You guys are a hoot.
You have no clue as to what meaning of the word "man" I was referring to do you? A penis does not a man make. Trump is male of some species but he is no real man.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:58 PM

17,783 posts, read 7,017,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You have no clue as to what meaning of the word "man" I was referring to do you? A penis does not a man make. Trump is male of some species but he is no real man.
I understand you just fine. You're quite confused on a number of issues. Liberals in general share that confusion, particularly when it comes to basic science and human anatomy/genetics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies