Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2019, 05:48 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,611,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I don't think the Jews purposely attacked the USS Liberty, that was a tragedy but an honest mistake just like people in China believe we purposely bombed their embassy in Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War but that was a mistake too. Friendly fire does happen unfortunately.

I also don't believe that the government knew about 9-11 or Pearl Harbor and let it happen. I do believe the conspiracy theories about Waco, the Las Vegas shooting and about Benghazi very strongly and there's nothing that can convince me otherwise on these 3 events.
Adm Kimmels grandson gives a few lectures avail on the web...the consensus is that..
1) pearl harbor had NO magic machine to decipher

2) the Japanese were thought to going to attack south to the Philippines
3) the British picked up the main fleet moving in a northern manner with plans to attack pearl on the 8th which caused confusion (it WAS the 8th Japanese time) Churchill passed this on via secure phone line and this recording supposedly still exists this was 11 days prior to attack
4) Kimmel states that there wer 26 submarines sitting in manila bay which were sitting ducks and at pearl they got tired old battleships that were not even really needed in the coming war..

concerning the Liberty i understand the US was giving intelligence information to the Egyptian government and of course nobody could admit to THIS...i watch many many web lecture on these things and a quick search i could not find a LINK with this information but i know i saw it..
also seen were israely pilots knew it was an American ship and radioed the info..i could also understand the confusion of Battle and time delays for official cease fire orders so i remain unconvinced as to REAL truth here
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2019, 06:13 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,912,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
yes i cannot give a link but the idea is/was that the US played both sides of any conflict in Mideast and we WERE sharing information with Egypt and therefore the attack was justified on military grounds
I can't go along with that. I can go along with fact. The USS Liberty repeatedly identified itself. The Liberty was flying the US flag. The USS Liberty looked nothing like an Egyptian troller. LBJ refused to allow our Navy to defend the USS Liberty. Our government lied to we the people to minimize what Israel had done. Remember it wasn't just 1 strafing run. It was wave after wave of attacks. In the words of LBJ "I don't care if every sailor on that boat dies, we will not attack Israel."

Ironically Obama used many of LBJ's excuses in regard to failing to render aid to our people in Benghazi. We didn't have assets in position to help? It was too late to help? There were more lame excuses as well.

Old 04-21-2019, 06:29 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,611,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I can't go along with that. I can go along with fact. The USS Liberty repeatedly identified itself. The Liberty was flying the US flag. The USS Liberty looked nothing like an Egyptian troller. LBJ refused to allow our Navy to defend the USS Liberty. Our government lied to we the people to minimize what Israel had done. Remember it wasn't just 1 strafing run. It was wave after wave of attacks. In the words of LBJ "I don't care if every sailor on that boat dies, we will not attack Israel."

Ironically Obama used many of LBJ's excuses in regard to failing to render aid to our people in Benghazi. We didn't have assets in position to help? It was too late to help? There were more lame excuses as well.

as i have also said i have seen a presentation that purports the liberty was giving intelligence to egypt and have looked a little for confirmation but not a lot.....BUT if true that put Americans in a crazy place under orders and a viable enemy of Israel...begs the question how would israel KNOW this????

Old 04-21-2019, 09:39 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,623,266 times
Quote:
There's lots of debate these days about conspiracy theories, especially regarding the deep state and government control and the truth behind many tragic events. Anything that doesn't agree with the liberal media's take on things is considered a "conspiracy theory" that should be silenced. But what conspiracy theories do YOU believe are true?? Which cases do you not believe the official media or government version of events?????

Here's my list ......

1. I do believe that Obama's birth certificate MAY have been forged. Though to be honest the fact that his mother is a U.S. citizen does make him eligible to be President, regardless of whether he was born in the US or not.

2. I do believe that Obama at least was a Muslim at SOME POINT in his life, though he probably is not a Muslim today. Not that his Islamic childhood hasn't affected in some ways. I won't consider Jeremiah Wright to be a true Christian either though......
I suspect there is more than meets the eye with Obama and there does appear to be some circumstantial evidence to suggest it. I have heard about discrepancies pertaining to his SS# being from CT or something like that despite never residing in Connecticut, much less being born there. How he used to go by a totally different name is in itself a little suspicious to me. The whole thing with Joan Rivers outing Michelle as possibly being a trans woman...yeah weird stuff.

Quote:
3. Its my sincere belief that the federal government/deep state carried out the Las Vegas attack at Mandalay Bay. This was most likely to promote gun control and other left wing policies. I also find suspicious how many survivors died in very sketchy ways in the weeks after the shooting. I refuse to believe that a single person with no military or police experience, no history of mental illness, etc etc can just commit an act like this and shoot so accurately. (I do NOT believe that Sandy Hook or Parkland was staged, those were real events, though the media used them to promote their agenda).
I believe Columbine was an authentic mass shooting for various reasons. All of the more recent high profile ones stink bad to one extent or another. Either way you are right though...they are being used to push an agenda.

Quote:
4. I believe that the Waco Massacre in 1993 was indeed planned and orchestrated by the federal government/deep state under the orders of Bill Clinton and Janet Reno. Likewise I do believe that the activist at the Oregon wildlife refuge, Lamar Finicum, was indeed murdered in cold blood by federal agents. The Waco massacre may have been motivated by Reno and Clinton's desire to cover up how they botched the initial raid and the unconsitutionality of their initial attack against the compound and the abuse of power of the ATF and FBI goons.
All of that, and also Timothy McVeigh and the OKC bombing plot are not who or what we were told they were. Nor was the 1993 basement bombing of 1WTC. That was all on Clinton's watch.

Quote:
5. I'd say there's at least a 20% possibility that Justice Antonin Scalia didn't really die of natural causes and that the Secret Service had him killed on Obama's orders. Its very suspicious how despite having no medical problems, he conveniently had a heart attack the one night he's away from his wife, on a property controlled by the Secret Service.....just in time for Obama to TRY to nominate another liberal judge to the court as his failed presidency was coming to an end.
Possible. I've never looked into it.

Quote:
6. I believe the Obama family and their political influence in Chicago had something to do with Jussie Smollett not being punished for his crimes.
There is connection higher up the political food chain who put him up to it. That bozo didn't dream up that plot on his own. Chicago is a very corrupt place that was run by a certain very dirty Israeli dual-citizen who we know was part of the Obama machine. I've also heard him being linked with Kamala Harris. Hard to say but there are political operatives at work behind the scenes with this guy. That whole thing received way too much attention for it not to be the case. The fact that he is gay, Black and Jewish is just a little too perfect of a coincidence also.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:40 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,132,573 times
None but I'm not a born America. I was born in Canada and moved to the USA...I think all your conspiracy theories are funny.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
TL;DR summary:
The Jews did it
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
“Pull it”.
I doubt he was the mastermind of anything but he was absolutely an accomplice who was well compensated for his help and cooperation.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I do believe the US government are behind , directly or indirectly, a lot of insidents and always have been. But that is something we can't do anything about.
That is true, there is not much average people can do about it besides refusing to play the games TPTB give us to play. Things like voting, borrowing money from banks, paying a lot of money in taxes, indulging in rampant consumerism, living in overpriced cities, pumping your body full of big pharma drugs...just don't do any of that or minimize it as much as possible and you're already on the road to red-pill freedom even if don't believe every conspiracy theory.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:13 PM

10,265 posts, read 16,009,750 times
Not a major conspiracy, I guess but I do think that the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh were knowingly invented by Christine Ford, who was motivated at the very least by her liberal politics, and most likely was also paid, perhaps by George Soros.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:35 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,095,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Lots of crazy Republican conspiracies on this thread.. Here's one that isnt crazy liberal or Republican..

We have cures for many forms of cancer but the big pharma industry and tons of jobs and money made on healthcare.. If we got cures for many diseases which currently require people to get regular sessions and treatments now.. Many forms of businesses would be closed..
I've heard this one from other people as well, but it doesn't make sense to me, cause if someone found the cure to cancer, that would make a lot of money as well. That would be like the Right brothers choosing to keep flying a secret, so buses and taxis and cars, and boats, could make "more money".

Or it would be like Thomas Edison keeping the lightbulb a secret, so lanterns and candles could make "more money".

Old 04-22-2019, 07:41 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,695,645 times
This thread is valuable.

It's good to know who the political freaks are on this forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies