Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 01:35 AM

19,963 posts, read 7,946,590 times

Advertisements

I don't know if this was proffered but doesn't anyone think that with all the spying Putin knows quiet a bit about Hillary's real intentions and plans than we do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 08:40 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,855,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
She made a comment in the debate that she was going to bring Russians to justice from what is going on in Syria. I wonder what that means exactly? How can the US bring a Russian to justice?
LOL. A thief complains he has been robbed, and calls to bring the robber to justice.
But seriously, USA created this mess in Syria and blame on Russia for it. Such attitude is the typical american policy. OTOH, Russia didn't commit any illegal actions and didn't bomb syrian civilians. There is NO any real proof of it. All of these massive overloaded disinformation, manipulative videos, fake pics and unfounded accusation that blackening Russia are libel and allegation, and are a part of the anti-russia propaganda of the warmongering american filthy politics. This is the Plan B at work.
So the right question should be - how can the world bring the US to justice for its countless war crimes?
It's funny to read, "she made a comment in the debate...". Jesus Christ! All of the debates of the american politicians are hypocritical contest of the immoral idiots!!!
Where are all decent people of America??? Why are y'all silent to this disgrace? Why you make no resistance to it?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Old 10-16-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
NATO is a joke. No one was afraid of NATO, they were afraid of the US military. Almost all of NATO contributes less than the required 2% of GDP. Only the British and French are capable of independent expeditionary activity and that is only to a small degree..
NATO is the world famous war criminal and terrorist organisation that must be disbanded.
NATO illegally ruined Yugoslavia bombing the cities and defenseless civilians of the serbian republic. NATO illegally overthrown Lybian president Gaddafi for the sake of "democracy". What a lie! Was Gaddafi the tyrant he's portrayed to be by western lying media? Did the plan to "install democracy" in Lybia succeed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcuzwW1ZuXA&feature

Old 10-16-2016, 11:04 AM

1,478 posts, read 796,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
NATO is the world famous war criminal and terrorist organisation that must be disbanded.
NATO illegally ruined Yugoslavia bombing the cities and defenseless civilians of the serbian republic. NATO illegally overthrown Lybian president Gaddafi for the sake of "democracy". What a lie! Was Gaddafi the tyrant he's portrayed to be by western lying media? Did the plan to "install democracy" in Lybia succeed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcuzwW1ZuXA&feature
NATO sure didn't show any ball during the Rwandan Genocide. A genocide carried out mainly with the primitive weapon of the machete. I have not forgotten that. Unlike the Clinton's and these evil people in the US Government I'm motivated for military action strictly out of moral convictions, not ideologies and appeasing banksters and the military industrial complex. Other than that, all those billions or trillions could be spent back in mainland USA.

Hillary Clinton claims the assault rifle is soooooooo uniquely destructive compared to knives and long knives (the machete can fall under the category of a long knife). But apparently her husband did not think so as President. Because he took the weak posture--as Hillary and Obama both due to towards the potential of Muslims armed with rifles and pistols or constructing non-nuclear explosives and committing terrorist attacks in the USA--and Bill claimed the United States could not intervene, apparently because it was too incredibly dangerous, that the M-16, M-203, Mark-19, fighter jets, and US Naval power, or even US small tactical nukes were of no lethal match for the deadly machetes of the Rwandan and Congo jungles.

Likewise, the buffoons, with their military brass, are always yapping that every single person in the USA (and Donald Trump) must speak nice and respectfully about Muslims as a whole, or else we Ameeicans might get hurt, they might come over here and shoot is in a mall. And the military brass takes the cake. I'd like to punch some of these officers in the mouth. Going so far as to say Donald Trump endangers US troops lives by speaking even a little harshly about Muslims. (Not that Donald Trump should be, but I'm pointing out the irony and lunacy of some of these claims--as if sending troops into combat fields in the first place does not endanger their lives, but the clowns had no problem doing that.)

Yet, these psychopaths, talk about Russia and Putin the way Donald Trump talks about Muslims or "Muslim terrorists" (I put that in parentheses because apparently calling a terrorist a "Muslim terrorist" as opposed to simply a "terrorist" can result in more US destruction than Russian nukes hitting US cities). They demand we show respect for the ability and strengths of some wussy in Chicago that wants to travel to Iraq to join ISIS, while demanding we show no due respect for the abilities and strengths of the Russian military and its large ICBM nuclear arsenal, tactical nukes on its submarines, and ability to destroy the whole of New York City. Not just 2 damned towers. The whole damned city.

But as former Marine I'm supposed to listen to these imbeciles.

And most the American public buys into their BS.

What happened to "hashtagbringbackourgirls"? Boko Haram?

Let me guess... way too tough of fighters. US soldiers might get killed against Boko studs. And they are not so evil nor their leader. But Putin... oh my God. Have you not heard? He's killing everyone in Russia. Every Russian is terrified of him, that is why they speak highly of him, few in Nigeria are terrified of Boko Haram and that is why so many speak openly negatively about them. American logic 101.

I encourage Obama to send the US Marines in to locate, close with, and destroy Boko Haram, with fire and maneuvers. The same with providing all 4 branches of the US military with orders to annihilate ISIS. Neither group has an air force or naval force. But Russia does. Presumably neither group has not even 1 ICBM thermonuclear missile. But Russia has many of them.

I'm not in the Marines anymore, so, I no longer risk reduction in rank or incarceration in prison for questioning the US President or military brass.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:09 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,887,939 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExjPn547Z0 Unfortunately it appears the Peace Train has left the station and Barrack and Vladimir were not on board.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
NATO sure didn't show any ball during the Rwandan Genocide. A genocide carried out mainly with the primitive weapon of the machete. I have not forgotten that. Unlike the Clinton's and these evil people in the US Government I'm motivated for military action strictly out of moral convictions, not ideologies and appeasing banksters and the military industrial complex. Other than that, all those billions or trillions could be spent back in mainland USA.

Hillary Clinton claims the assault rifle is soooooooo uniquely destructive compared to knives and long knives (the machete can fall under the category of a long knife). But apparently her husband did not think so as President. Because he took the weak posture--as Hillary and Obama both due to towards the potential of Muslims armed with rifles and pistols or constructing non-nuclear explosives and committing terrorist attacks in the USA--and Bill claimed the United States could not intervene, apparently because it was too incredibly dangerous, that the M-16, M-203, Mark-19, fighter jets, and US Naval power, or even US small tactical nukes were of no lethal match for the deadly machetes of the Rwandan and Congo jungles.

Likewise, the buffoons, with their military brass, are always yapping that every single person in the USA (and Donald Trump) must speak nice and respectfully about Muslims as a whole, or else we Ameeicans might get hurt, they might come over here and shoot is in a mall. And the military brass takes the cake. I'd like to punch some of these officers in the mouth. Going so far as to say Donald Trump endangers US troops lives by speaking even a little harshly about Muslims. (Not that Donald Trump should be, but I'm pointing out the irony and lunacy of some of these claims--as if sending troops into combat fields in the first place does not endanger their lives, but the clowns had no problem doing that.)

Yet, these psychopaths, talk about Russia and Putin the way Donald Trump talks about Muslims or "Muslim terrorists" (I put that in parentheses because apparently calling a terrorist a "Muslim terrorist" as opposed to simply a "terrorist" can result in more US destruction than Russian nukes hitting US cities). They demand we show respect for the ability and strengths of some wussy in Chicago that wants to travel to Iraq to join ISIS, while demanding we show no due respect for the abilities and strengths of the Russian military and its large ICBM nuclear arsenal, tactical nukes on its submarines, and ability to destroy the whole of New York City. Not just 2 damned towers. The whole damned city.

But as former Marine I'm supposed to listen to these imbeciles.

And most the American public buys into their BS.

What happened to "hashtagbringbackourgirls"? Boko Haram?

Let me guess... way too tough of fighters. US soldiers might get killed against Boko studs. And they are not so evil nor their leader. But Putin... oh my God. Have you not heard? He's killing everyone in Russia. Every Russian is terrified of him, that is why they speak highly of him, few in Nigeria are terrified of Boko Haram and that is why so many speak openly negatively about them. American logic 101.

I encourage Obama to send the US Marines in to locate, close with, and destroy Boko Haram, with fire and maneuvers. The same with providing all 4 branches of the US military with orders to annihilate ISIS. Neither group has an air force or naval force. But Russia does. Presumably neither group has not even 1 ICBM thermonuclear missile. But Russia has many of them.

I'm not in the Marines anymore, so, I no longer risk reduction in rank or incarceration in prison for questioning the US President or military brass.
Thank you for another one great sober and honest post!

Old 10-16-2016, 12:25 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,244,212 times
Hillary hates just about everything USA.

War with Russia and that'll expand with real war(s) within the USA in "many fashions" thanks to her and her open border policies.

If she becomes POTUS, I'll resign myself that one day soon afterwards I will not awake from my sleep.

Old 10-16-2016, 12:29 PM

33,639 posts, read 18,327,964 times
Dedicated to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EpP9DPZ0Xo

Old 10-16-2016, 02:17 PM

20,739 posts, read 19,494,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The move follows upon repeated Russian violations of the Joint Forces in Europe treaty, which forbids the nation from mobilizing certain military assets on Europe's Western front. In addition, the Pentagon noted prior that Russia is in violation of a treaty on Intermediate Nuclear-Range forces:

Russian violation of an arms control agreement poses a threat to U.S. and its allies’ security interests, leading the Joint Staff to conduct a military assessment of its threat, a senior defense official said here today. [...]

In the course of “closely” monitoring compliance of arms control treaties... it was determined that Russia was in violation of the INF treaty.

The “reset” button launched under the Clinton administration has further encouraged the Russian bear to show aggression. The Russians infamously annexed Crimea in early 2014, under her successor as Secretary of State, John Kerry.

Putin's Announcement to High-Ranking Officials to Bring in 'Loved Ones' is Nothing Short of Chilling

Why would anyone believe what you post when it contains obvious lies? Crimea voted to secede and independent voting confirms it. Crimea is full of Russians and they want nothing to do with Western Ukrainians anymore because they think, and rightfully so after Odessa, that they are not safe from their extremist elements.

They think the US is violating the treaty.

Russia says US missile system breaches nuclear INF treaty - BBC News

Old 10-16-2016, 02:57 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,312,696 times
I follow this closely so will give you a synopsis from which you can draw your own conclusions. I will not address the Kurds and Turkey at this time.

The problems are multi-dimensional. Assad belongs to a minority sect called the Alawites, a minor form of Shia thus Irans support of him. As a minority in a country where the majority are Sunni (as in Saudi Arabia and Turkey) Assad protected other minorities including Christians. Sunni and Shia are fighting for religious power in the mideast. This is one dimension.

The bigger picture is related to economics, specifically the gas line that Saudi Arabia and Oman want to build through Syria and which Assad denied them. This entails a contest between Russia who now supply the European market and the Sunni power houses of Saudi Arabia and Oman. The later two have funded and supplied Isis & Al Nusra with arms and money as we have also in support of these countries in order to take down Assad. Obama's red line in the matter comes from his stance in support of Middle Eastern muslim countries in general. Remember who he bowed to when over there. Hillary's support comes from the tens of millions she has already been paid by them to her foundation. She is in it for the money.

Then there is the matter of Saudi Arabia promising to keep oil trading done in US dollars which helps prop us up. The Sauds use others to accomplish their goals and they are now hurting because of low oil prices. Yet they still fund Hillary and use us as their military. The Sauds also give free reign to their extremist religious leaders (Wahhabis) in an agreement to keep their royal family in power and fund their extremism all over the world.

Assad asked Russia, who is their ally to come in and help them regain control of their country by fighting Isis. We have just promised Isis free passage from Iraq to move into Syria in order to put more Isis terrorist troops there in a push to topple Assad. Kerry made an agreement with Lavrov of cooperation a little over a week ago in which the US would attempt to divide Al Nusra who we have openly been supporting, from Isis so Isis could be fought. The problem is Al Nusra and Isis are virtually the same. So what did the US do? We went in and bombed Assad's troops in order to give Isis a tactical ground advantage and the deal fell apart. Oh, our mistake was what we told Russia. Given the obvious deception on our part Russia has been rather calm. Waiting for our election I believe. This is when all the nuclear attack talk started by Russia.

It is clear to Russia that Hillary will continue following the Saud's imperative and all the talk the last few days about no fly zones enforced by the US, as opposed to the no fly zones the Russians have proposed that we disregard. We have no right to be there and are poking Russia with stealth undercover actions. There is also the matter of her payback in regards to Russia for what she considers their email leaks to take her down which may or may not be true.

Last edited by Sgoldie; 10-16-2016 at 03:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies