Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:29 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I will be honest OPPerson... im to biased to discuss this. so instead, this is a link to green party candidate Jill Stein talking about Hillary's policy and the prospect of war with Russia.

Jill Stein: Hillary Clinton's Declared Syria Policy Could Start A Nuclear War | Video | RealClearPolitics
And this is what she gets for not supporting war with Russia. Neo-McCarthyism, the new Democratic normal:

- Red Scare 2016: As green party power grows, Jill Stein accused of ties to Putin.

- Paranoia is in bloom. Hillary ally accuses Jill Stein or being Trump-like Russian agent.

- Democrats' tactic of accusing critics of Kremlin allegiance has long, ugly history in U.S.

- The Demonization of Jill Stein- Internal Exile

- Voting for anyone but Hillary means you're obviously a 'Russian Agent'

Green Party's Jill Stein Accused Of Ties To Vladimir Putin

https://www.sott.net/article/324593-...-Russian-agent

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/08/...history-in-us/

The Demonization of Jill Stein - Internal Exile

Voting for Anyone But Clinton Means You’re Obviously a ‘Russian Agent’ | EUTimes.net

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 01:31 PM

1,478 posts, read 789,372 times
Per Game Theory applied to nuclear warfare strategy, that means one can apply it to assess the US Government's militant drive to build a missile defense system, capable of being armed with nukes, in Romania next to Russia. So, save for someone being mentally challenged they can think through this critically on their own and neither has to rely on words coming out of either Hillary Clinton's, Neocons, or Putin's mouth.

The US uses Game Theory for nuclear warfare strategy, therefore, through what is termed "empathy" and how the evolutionary sciences "empathy" is regarded as a sort of ability to mind read, the US leaders know full well how the Russian leaders will take the US building a missile defense system right next to Russia.

Jesus said you will be able to judge people by the fruits they bring forth. When the US like a spoiled brat with nothing to do as an absolute monarch of planet earth, taunts and provokes a massive nuclear power like Russia with nuclear war, then what fruits does the American leaders bring forth?

Game Theory and the Cold War - How Game Theory Works | HowStuffWorks

Quote:
development accelerated at a record pace during World War II. Though it was intended for economics, both the United States and the Soviet Union quickly saw its value for forming war strategies.
Quote:
A balance was struck in which neither nation could gain advantage through nuclear attack -- the reprisals would be too devastating. This was known as Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD). This balance required open acknowledgment of each nation's strengths and vulnerabilities. However, as prisoner's dilemma showed us, both players must assume the other is only concerned with self-interest; therefore, each must limit risk by adopting a dominant strategy.
Quote:
If one nation changed the balance of power (by building a missile-defense shield, for instance), would it lead to a strategic blunder that resulted in nuclear war? Governments consulted game theorists to prevent such imbalances.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:43 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Hasn't the media already reported all of this?

1) Hillary has already implied that she will take a more AGGRESSIVE stance in Syria with the Russians... its not saber-rattling, its fact... she is definitely going to be more aggressive... whether that is war is debatable but nobody can predict the chances...

2) Russians have already said they don't like Hillary and they are much more aggressive. A Hillary win might push them to start a war with the US over Syria. They already have allies. Russia isn't involved with the hacking but they are already clear that they will not accept a Hillary win. Whether that means frozen relationships or trade wars, who knows but it is NOT friendly..

3) If Hillary wins (and that's a big IF), Russians will continue to be aggressive in Syria as well as their allies, China (who are also gathering allies against the US)... This is not accidental or saber-rattling... its a threat directed at the US...

4) I think cooler heads will prevail but I also think it is in a delicate balance between the US and the rest of the world... meaning, the US foreign relations with the rest of the world (excluding Europe) if we try anything aggressive will be doomed with failure... Will Hillary push the envelope? I don't think so but then I don't think she would do much other than let other people decide what to do... I think she is the type of person who says "This is what I want" and other people do the job...

So to answer your question OP, its not really Hillary that you should be worried about... its really the people she "owes" for winning the election and what they will push her administration to do... The world is in a delicate balance... how much do you trust Hillary's people to do the right thing? Oh jeez, did I just say that? Crap... You already know the answer to that...

Old 10-15-2016, 09:23 AM

1,094 posts, read 499,763 times
This may be a really dumb question, but what does Hillary exactly mean when she talks about the no fly zone in reference to Russia and Syria? I'm confused because I feel like I've head it used in different contexts. If the no fly zone just means something like a safe zone to allow civilians to pass through regions without worry of bombing or artillery, to get to refuges somewhere, then I don't see an issue with that. That just sounds like common humanitarian policy the UN often requests, and I think Russia's also agreed to things like that in Aleppo, those corridors or whatever they're called to help civilians leave safely.

But OTOH if Hillary is talking about the same sort of thing as that massive blunder in Libya, saying to Syria and Russia they can't fly fighter jets or the US will shoot them down-- then yeah, Hillary's bat****e crazy. This would be a foreign country, the USA, hostilely invading the sovereign country of Syria and telling the Syrians they couldn't fly jets in their own sovereign airspace. And then to compound the stupidity, also telling the Russians, who are there at Syria's invitation, that they can't do it either. And then going so far as to shoot down the war jets of both Russia and Syria in their own airspace. That would be a clear act of war, no different than when Saddam invaded Kuwait or the US invaded Iraq, except this time bringing the US directly into war with Russia, crashing the world economy and probably a lot worse. If Hillary wants to do this she'd not only be a war criminal, she's totally unfit for the Presidency. Crazy stupid is what that would be.

Old 10-15-2016, 11:11 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
Nobody on this forum is going to read all that. Yes, she mentioned in the past that she wanted a war with Iran and she is one of the biggest hawks in US politics. Whatever transpires under her term, you can bet many innocent lives will be lost and many American servicemen and women will die for no reason. And someone will be profiting from it.
Key phrases...

- American servicemen and women will die,
- someone will be profiting from it

Old 10-15-2016, 11:15 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Putin does not like Hillary...

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power.

“We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

Hillary is now accusing Putin of trying to manipulate our election and she wants us to ignore the information within her emails. If people continue to ignore the information in her emails it won't stop there.

Hillary scorned Putin and he will pay her back

Old 10-15-2016, 12:03 PM

1,094 posts, read 499,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Key phrases...

- American servicemen and women will die,
- someone will be profiting from it
That's what I'm worried about. Supposedly the Democrats are supposed to be the party against war and the industrial military complex. Bernie Sanders certainly was. But Hillary seems much more hawkish and warmongering than even Dick Cheney was. At least Cheney and Bush confined their warmongering to places where it wouldn't spread out of control. Whereas Hillary it seems like wants to go to war on an even more massive scale than WWII.

I dunno but this may well get Trump elected. Trump may be an idiot but at least he seems less dangerous. The media keeps harping on the dumb things he says but nobody cares about that junk esp if the other candidates intends to drag us into world war. I'll take a boneheaded moron who keeps putting his foot in his mouth but doesn't want to antagonize the largest country in the world, over a loudmouthed and insecure warmongerer any day. The more I read here the more ti sounds like Hillary fits that latter description prety well.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:31 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Fact is Putin does listen what is being said by our administration about him including Hillary.

Putin wants peace but does not trust this administration at all. With Hillary lying to everyone , even her supporters, do you think Putin will trust Hillary?

Putin now is the target of this country hacking Hillary's e-mails.. real dumb for the Clinton machine to insult Putin without any proof whatsoever. Putin is not a stupid man. He distrusts us so much they have built an extensive underground bunker to protect their families.. this was not built on trusting the United States.

Hillary has also called Putin "Hitler". Putin does not forget who says what about him.. who does? Putin will never trust Hillary and will indeed have his guard up . His stockpile of weapons is much larger than ours. There missile defense system is state of the art while we are in the stone age policing the world and going into debt giving money to our enemies.

Putin will resent more strongly for a lying woman to spout off about what Putin does. Putin has no respect for Obama or Hillary. Their character of lies to their own people shows they will constantly lie to Putin.

Putin does listen to Trump and must agree with the stupidity of our leaders. They are corrupt to the core and Obama and Hillary are known for manipulation and no truth in what they say to anyone.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:59 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
She made a comment in the debate that she was going to bring Russians to justice from what is going on in Syria. I wonder what that means exactly? How can the US bring a Russian to justice?

Old 10-16-2016, 12:52 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,952,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
There is one thing the Russians want above all else, and that is a weakening of the NATO alliance. Trump has signaled that he is ready to start undermining NATO - for that reason alone Putin would love to see him in office.
NATO is a joke. No one was afraid of NATO, they were afraid of the US military. Almost all of NATO contributes less than the required 2% of GDP. Only the British and French are capable of independent expeditionary activity and that is only to a small degree.

If war broke out with Russia, the only thing that would matter is the US nuclear arsenal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies