Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 03:52 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,301,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
This is one scary post right here.....that people even think like this....just look at all the BS that is being spewed.....I feel for you....
Everything I wrote is 100% accurate. If you think of shooting and killing President Obama to stop his tyrannical government, that is crazy shyt.

When people talk about fighting the government, they mean fighting the police, ATF, FBI, national guard, and soldiers, that is who they are talking about killing.

Also, the idea that mostly fat out of shape middle aged men are going to fight the government is crazy shyt.

If you believe any version of that shyt, I feel for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Oh yeah, or maybe they grew up in Miami and saw some of the neighborhood kids coming back from pulling robberies or rode with a couple neighborhood guys to go get weed and stopped at the gas station and two of the guys they were riding with got out, punched an old woman in the face and took her purse. Now this 'conservative' knows the mentality of sick animals and later on in life he gets robbed at gunpoint in a nice suburb of Orlando...lol..Maybe this 'conservative' knows many more personal experiences like this where he wishes he had packed a weapon for defense. I've got a feeling most liberals who speak of controlling guns have never had one pointed in their face.

I know, conservatives are very fear based.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
That's funny. Although a total independent politically I tend toward the conservative side fiscally and I also own guns Fear? I think not. Even as a combat veteran and a former cop I am anything but paranoid and fearful. I simply enjoy sports shooting to maintain skills I began acquiring as a young child.

I could make a broad, ridiculous generalization statement like, "Liberals are all cowardly and afraid of guns," but I won't because it would make me appear ignorant too.

I didn't write that owning a gun means you are afraid.

Conservatism as a political ideology is fear based and exclusionary, and many conservatives combine this fear with gun ownership and fantasies of killing the hordes of those people that are coming to get them.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:01 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,343,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post

Also, the idea that mostly fat out of shape middle aged men are going to fight the government is crazy shyt.

Tell that to these guys.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:21 PM

46,317 posts, read 27,139,668 times
Quote:
Everything I wrote is 100% accurate. If you think of shooting and killing President Obama to stop his tyrannical government, that is crazy shyt.

When people talk about fighting the government, they mean fighting the police, ATF, FBI, national guard, and soldiers, that is who they are talking about killing.

If you believe any version of that shyt, I feel for you.
This is 100% accurate?
Quote:

I know that many conservatives dream of shooting President Obama in patriotic glory,
So, I'll be waiting for something to back this up besides your own words...

Your shyt is crazy, that is 100% accurate...

Old 12-16-2012, 04:39 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,792,561 times
Quote:
I know, conservatives are very fear based.
Yeah, sure...LOL....Now I know for sure that you've never had to be in a defensless position yourself. You've never had a gun pointed at you, so for me, you're argument really has no weight against my real life experience with guns.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:15 PM

24,425 posts, read 23,088,846 times
Hitler and Stalin tried it. I'll pass.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
This is 100% accurate?

So, I'll be waiting for something to back this up besides your own words...

Your shyt is crazy, that is 100% accurate...

Really? do a search.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Yeah, sure...LOL....Now I know for sure that you've never had to be in a defensless position yourself. You've never had a gun pointed at you, so for me, you're argument really has no weight against my real life experience with guns.
I know you are afraid most conservatives live in a state of heightened fear. It is ok.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:26 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,193,679 times
Quote:
I didn't write that owning a gun means you are afraid.

Conservatism as a political ideology is fear based and exclusionary, and many conservatives combine this fear with gun ownership and fantasies of killing the hordes of those people that are coming to get them.
You really don't understand conservatism at all. It is a shame you try to mis-characterize it as you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies