Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,100,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
It won't matter, the ones crashing in your door will be from the government if guns are banned.
Who would that be? No body that's who..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Nah, man I take things to there logical conclusion. When conservatives talk about fighting a tyrannical government, they mean killing cops, ATF agents, FBI agents, national guard and the maybe soldiers.

It needs to be pointed out because this talk about freedom and fighting the government to stupid people might sound like fighting President Obama. It is not. It will be shooting cops and other people.

It helps to prove how crazy that shyt is by pointing out reality.
My son is in the NG....... Who do you think he will side with? Me of the HMFIC? He has read the CONS, and he knows what is a legal order and what is not. The NG gets training in this, which it seems you never got any of...

Let me know if you need help googling for links to the CONS.

BTW there is nothing Obama can do about the 2nd..... He nor the Congress gave us the RIGHT. A higher power did, the creator to be exact. The govt can't take that right no matter how much it might like to.

It's just too bad.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I also hope this is just a joke...lol....Hell, maybe you're a master in the art of knife throwing....lol
Hey Rob, I thought you might like to see the knife! LOL......

These fruit cakes are out of their alleged minds.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Irrelevant.

Look, man I don't waste my time on conservative dumb distractions that don't mean anything.

Here is the key point, we have too many high powered dangerous weapons in the US. I want the government to track and control those weapons that are already out there and the people who own them.

And I want those weapons no longer to be sold.

It is my position that this is a rational policy position that doesn't hinder anyone's gun love.

The opposition to that reasonable position are gun nuts who are very fear based, believe strange conspiracy theories, and have racist leanings.

How do I know they believe these things because they say they do.

Now you can either deal with that or not, but your question is irrelevant.
bla blabla bla

How does it 'feel' to want?

Old 12-18-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
I know you are afraid, but first I didn't say no guns period. Secondly you know you prove my point about fear with your question.

The irrational fear that they will be killed and robbed by criminals without their guns, that is real for fear based conservatives.
Oh I see you are a expert on this....... Please explain to me why my Father in Law and his 2nd wife were stabbed to death in their home on Easter 1999?

Disarmed by the state, after 30 years Army, and 30 more Kodak Classified? His wife was a working lawyer too.

When you get done explaining that to me, go on and explain why it took the Fire Dept 30 minutes to arrive.

Next explain why SWAT got there 2.5 hours after the Fire Dept, when the cop shop was only 3 blocks away.

I am willing to bet money, any amount you say, that you can't explain squat.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Yes racist leanings.

Again, I read and listen to conservative gun nuts and their greatest fear by far is that the government will take their guns and then in their minds they are sitting ducks for hordes of urban criminals who will rob and kill them.

It is the common sense answer conservatives give about why gun control wont work.

conservatives are very out front with their insanity.

There is no doubt that this fear is racist in nature as well as crazy as hell.
You must have had one of the Govt face lifts when they were perfecting the technique. Because all that garbage you spout is coming out of your ass!

Old 12-18-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirack View Post
No they don't but there is no saying that you can and will win a gun fight with one. In the case of that robbery there were three men with guns and I do not think anyone could win that fight. Can guns be used for self defense, yes but in very limited cases. For instance from the sounds of it you were in a drive by in miami. I live in a pretty crime infested place but the crime is gang bangers shooting at other gang bangers for the most part adding more bullets into that sitution will not help. If you live in an crime infested urban enviroment you fear getting caught in the crossfire much more than being robbed.
I sort of agree with you..... But a gun gives you a 50/50 chance which is better than 0/ 100 chance.

You could ask my in laws, but they are both dead.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
I am so sick of you pro gun nuts paranoia of having all your guns removed. Grow some, will ya? There are 300,000,000 guns in this country. There are as many guns in this country as people and many of you are soooooo paranoid about loosing them that you will regurgitate any nonsense just so nobody takes them away. Enough! Most sane people in this country just want to have reasonable limits and regulations but instead of working with us to enact those your knee jerk answer is, "NO LIMITS!", "NO REGULATIONS", "GUNS DON'T KILL!". You can keep your delusion but WE THE PEOPLE are moving on with or without you.
with a post count of 17, what's your other user name here?

The rest of that incoherent rant is pointless

Old 12-18-2012, 08:19 PM

16,828 posts, read 15,297,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
I am so sick of you pro gun nuts paranoia of having all your guns removed. Grow some, will ya? There are 300,000,000 guns in this country. There are as many guns in this country as people and many of you are soooooo paranoid about loosing them that you will regurgitate any nonsense just so nobody takes them away. Enough! Most sane people in this country just want to have reasonable limits and regulations but instead of working with us to enact those your knee jerk answer is, "NO LIMITS!", "NO REGULATIONS", "GUNS DON'T KILL!". You can keep your delusion but WE THE PEOPLE are moving on with or without you.

so whats your other name you post here on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies