Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 06:21 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,337,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
whoever said i was a conservative?

also i am waiting like chuck is, waiting for you to back up what you wrote, since you did say 100%.

I didn't. You'll be waiting forever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2012, 06:22 PM

38,496 posts, read 26,013,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Better BAN kitchen knives too.....
Actually the home owner can use a knife to attack the intruder.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:24 PM

16,828 posts, read 15,297,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I didn't. You'll be waiting forever.

then it looks like you cant back up what you said and are only a troll on this thread. thank you for proving chuck and myself correct.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,100,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
If guns are banned where are the criminals going to get them at???

Criminals get their guns from gun owners when they are not home. 99% of all guns used in crimes are stolen or bought from straw buyers. It's not like the Mexican drug cartels are bringing AR-15's over the border nightly...

I'm for allowing shotguns and long rifles, banning assault rifles, requiring a pyshc eval and license to own a handgun. The license would require a clean criminal record other than traffic offenses. All guns would be required to be stored in a federally approved gun safe locked at all times..
If guns were banned I would just walk to the shop and get started milling a new one. Any fool who can run a metal lathe and a bridgeport can build several guns in a day.

With a cnc machine you can build more guns in a day because that machine will cut out pieces all by itself by a program.

Buy some screws and grips, assemble it all and vio la you got guns.... That is totally legal now too, and know machisits and smiths who have their very own one of a kind guns....

or were you planning to ban machines and screws too?

You grabber act like this is some sort of magic...... Just because you can't work in metal, don't think for a second we can't make parts and build guns..

People have been building guns now for centuries.Not everything comes from Red Commie China you know...

Old 12-16-2012, 06:29 PM

30,532 posts, read 19,040,778 times
Quote:
If guns are banned where are the criminals going to get them at???

Criminals get their guns from gun owners when they are not home. 99% of all guns used in crimes are stolen or bought from straw buyers. It's not like the Mexican drug cartels are bringing AR-15's over the border nightly...

I'm for allowing shotguns and long rifles, banning assault rifles, requiring a pyshc eval and license to own a handgun. The license would require a clean criminal record other than traffic offenses. All guns would be required to be stored in a federally approved gun safe locked at all times..
Typical lib. One can always count on a liberal to be completely wrong concerning factual information. That is why they are libs. Criminals DO NOT get guns by stealing them from gun owners. This is even from PBS!

frontline: hot guns: "How Criminals Get Guns" | PBS

Old 12-16-2012, 06:30 PM

4,119 posts, read 6,660,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If guns were banned I would just walk to the shop and get started milling a new one. Any fool who can run a metal lathe and a bridgeport can build several guns in a day.

With a cnc machine you can build more guns in a day because that machine will cut out pieces all by itself by a program.

Buy some screws and grips, assemble it all and vio la you got guns.... That is totally legal now too, and know machisits and smiths who have their very own one of a kind guns....

or were you planning to ban machines and screws too?

You grabber act like this is some sort of magic...... Just because you can't work in metal, don't think for a second we can't make parts and build guns..

People have been building guns now for centuries.Not everything comes from Red Commie China you know...
No,

But when your caught doing this you can teach shop at the federal pen along with the other felons for the next 25 years...

Old 12-16-2012, 06:34 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,906,333 times
Quote:
Yea, from the ones US gun dealers have been selling them....
You takin about the ATF? Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Old 12-16-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I don't have to prove anything. Many conservatives have the fantasy of killing President Obama and restoring American liberty of some other nonsense.

Anyone who does an internet search can see this, believe what you want.
We Do?

Did you take your meds today?

Do you think that we would like Joe Biden any better? Or are we supposed to want to bump him off too?

Do you have any idea who is next?

Oh no you are just a BSer just like Obama, be we of the right want nothing to do with the bumping off of Obama.

If that happens it will be an act from the far left loons...... They are always doing something like that to blame the right for.

LBJ did it to JFK..... We on the right took that hit too.....

Your other evil spawn liked charles manson and were considering releasing him from prison too. Why do you lefty's do that anyway? You are always releasing your evil spawn and then when we do kill them in the act of something you still whine.....

When you want more gun law you furlow murderers from prison like willie horten when Mass Gov 'The D U K E ' needed killings done so he could write more gun law.

And just think......... Willie used a knife and turned himself right back in first thing monday morning..

If we ban anything it is gonna have ta' be you whining liberals.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:40 PM

Yeah he is........ can you imagin anyone still thinking this at this point in time?

I almost hope Obama never gets impeached over it as the following party line is simply un-acceptable. VP, then Speaker of the house!

Gedouuta here

Old 12-16-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
No,

But when your caught doing this you can teach shop at the federal pen along with the other felons for the next 25 years...
Well No, I can't because this is your pipe dream not mine..... pansy

You see there is this little problem called the LAW.... Now i know you bleedin' heart libers don't know much, and so can't know a thing about the LAW, but the law is pretty clear.

And your pipe dreams are never going to be the LAW.

We would just like it is you stayed on your meds and remained calm..

Let us know when you need more finger paint and basket weaving material.

But I see in your pipe dream the cops and feds still have guns... i thought you meant a total ban.

Now where exactly are their guns going to come from if there is no machinists or smiths?

Most cops and feds I know don't know squat about metallurgy, any more than you do. You would know a hunk of aluminum alloy from sterling silver, or stainless steel..... To you it would just be a silver color of metal..... And from your point of view to hard to use for much of anything unless of course someone else made if for you.

I am 61 been around guns all my life. Do you really think I have 25 more years? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies