Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 10:58 PM

7 posts, read 4,444 times

Advertisements

Yes one of he officers are mad or getting paid. Because likely he/she was not one of the retarded cops that was on the scene and fill out a police report and said "I overheard Zimmerman say to the parametic. I yelled for help and no one helped me." ***YOU HAD A GUN*** didnt need help!

Dummies. This boy died for no reason at all.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:04 PM

7 posts, read 4,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
IMO...Zimmerman in his wildest dreams/nighmares never imagined that this would escalate to the point that it has. His perception as to how much someone might value the life of their child and raise hell, is skewed and the depth of this public outrage never occurred to him. I think he felt safe and secure that this tragic incident would be quickly smoothed over by daddy and his network of law enforcement insiders. Mr. neighborhood watch hero is in actuality, a spineless jellyfish. His father and attorney's (I'm sure there is more than just one) are advising him to shut up. If he wanted the public to believe that he was convalescing from the severity of his wounds, he would have to stay out of sight, but now the *** is up. I wonder why they did not realize that this video would be viewed...
I totally agree. Like his friend J. Oliver said. "Zimmer believed this would blow over." Before watching this video I waited listened and then bam! This guy is not hurt. Even the officers are looking at him for bruises.

Good luck with finding an unbiased Jury of his peers. He needs 12 so he needs 12 people who are afraid of skittles and tea. And they have a gun in their belt. Should not be so hard to find. Right. Lets start with Tafferty and Oliver. smh

Old 03-28-2012, 11:06 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,610,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
There are new photos of Trayvon. Note that he is not "well built". He is tall but skinny with skinny arms. I have a hard time believing he held down a man twice as big.
Trayvon Martin's 17-Year-Old Girlfriend Hospitalized (DETAILS) | Global Grind
He is tall. God rest his young soul.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:09 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,020,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
IMO...Zimmerman in his wildest dreams/nighmares never imagined that this would escalate to the point that it has. His perception as to how much someone might value the life of their child and raise hell, is skewed and the depth of this public outrage never occurred to him. I think he felt safe and secure that this tragic incident would be quickly smoothed over by daddy and his network of law enforcement insiders. Mr. neighborhood watch hero is in actuality, a spineless jellyfish. His father and attorney's (I'm sure there is more than just one) are advising him to shut up. If he wanted the public to believe that he was convalescing from the severity of his wounds, he would have to stay out of sight, but now the *** is up. I wonder why they did not realize that this video would be viewed...

Big Daddy and his cronies are taking good care of George. Just saw an interview with one of the Martin family's lawyers, and to date no witnesses have been interviewed...not even his little girlfriend. The heartbreaks just keep coming with this story.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:16 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,693,242 times
don't worry.. people will come up with a reason why he doesn't have a bruise.. yep, like "oh he has no scars because trayvon went to the hogwarts school of magic and this is really just an invisibility band aid "

Old 03-28-2012, 11:37 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,742,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Nah. Lohan looks like she was run hard and put away wet. I'd much rather see the likes of Leah Remini from King of Queens. That would be nice.
WOW this thread has gone off the rails. LMAO

Sweet dreams boys.

dont forget to shave your palms before beddy bye.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:44 PM

381 posts, read 507,480 times
when a person is in survival mode (in fear of their life) the body reacts with less bleeding (as long as major blood vessels aren't involved). i've seen this first hand when my friend crashed his motor cycle and his bone pierced his skin. not much bleeding at all. we cleaned him up and he didn't look like he was in an accident. but the next day when visiting him at the hospital, he was all bruised up.

someone mentioned that he was treated at the scene. is this true? it's hard for me to believe that a cop would perjure himself to protect a stranger involved in a shooting.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:46 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,957,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
Well what is the answer? Because we have accounts of Zimmerman on his back after being punched in the face and his head pounded on the cement, in that case, it was reasonable force.

If Zimmerman was not in fact being assaulted as described, then it was unreasonable force.

Who knows the facts whether or not Zimmermans live was in danger?
Nobody, knows. Only Zimmerman and Martin, and Martin can't speak. However, maybe you can explain this.

[url=http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57406183/video-shows-zimmerman-without-blood-bruises/]Video shows Zimmerman without blood, bruises - CBS News[/url]

This is the surveillance video

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerman-police-surveillance-16024475[/url]

Nothing Zimmerman claims makes sense to me, especially after seeing this video. Just my opinion.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
don't worry.. people will come up with a reason why he doesn't have a bruise.. yep, like "oh he has no scars because trayvon went to the hogwarts school of magic and this is really just an invisibility band aid "
Don't be silly. Zimmerman used the words "Gort Klaatu Barata Nicto" and was taken to a spacecraft where his wounds were healed. Nothing to joke about, but I cannot see anybody not shocked or disgusted by what the video revealed.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:57 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,952,335 times
Zimmerman's father is speaking for his son. He claims that Trayvon Martin went for Zimmerman's gun and said something like "you're going to die tonight". All of this allegedly took place within the 1 minute that Trayvon ended the call with his girflriend and got shot to death. I know that fights don't last long, but I can't see him staying on the phone with the girl, attacking Zimmerman from the back and getting shot a minute later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies