Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 09:41 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Trayvon is on top right? Zimmerman shoots him. Blood, gun shot residue or something has to be present on the front of his shirt.....unless Zimmerman has the ability to control gravity right?

Forensic evidence is never collected as far as has been reported. Forensics usually trump a verbal statement.
I'm not in forensics, but i'm pretty positive that a muzzle directly against skin doesn't produce blood spatter from the point of contact. This is speculation of course....but if in fact Zimmerman was on the bottom being beaten up, he very possibly could have pulled his gun from the holster and put it right up Trayvon and pulled the trigger.

I'm sure we'll know eventually what transpired that night.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:41 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Its ironic that your name has even the word facts in it... because all you offer is opinion and not very good ones at that... I have been in fights before and socked a few people in their heads that they started bleeding... after they got cleaned up, no bruises or scars... can you see a scar on a low resolution camera like the rest of your liberal squad? No? Amazing powers of deduction from the camera then... so amazing... amazingly............. well you get the point...
Zimmerman did not claim that he was just "hit in the head." He claimed that he was beaten so severely that he was in fear for his life. So much so that his only recourse was to shoot a 17 year old, unarmed kid in the chest.

So, yes, the video is very relevant because it shows a man who has no severe bruises or injuries - and his nose is very obviously NOT broken.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:42 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
The police report cites:

"the black male was lying face down on the ground with his arms under his body."

Still trying to figure out how that happened if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when he was shot.
I've wondered about that too...did he get up after he was shot and spin around?

He was on top of Zimmerman hitting him in the face...or so Zimmerman says. He would have had to have gotten up or turned at some point. Didn't a witness say that Zimmerman was straddling Trayvon. Was Zimmerman doing this while Trayvon was face down? Why would he have done that?

Old 03-28-2012, 09:42 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Thank you. The only dog I have in this fight is that from what is being reported NO forensic evidence was taken. No photos of the beaten victim (Zimmerman). No apparent wounds in the video. Other than the statement of the shooter and an anonymous witness nothing shows any semblance of an investigation.

That's my beef.
It's still going to be an uphill fight because of the fashion in which the Sanford PD mishandled this case. Zimmerman is guilty of murder, IMO, at this juncture but the Sanford PD are disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a cover up.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
The police report cites:

"the black male was lying face down on the ground with his arms under his body."

Still trying to figure out how that happened if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when he was shot.
That makes perfect sense hence his arms being under his body. If he was shot standing up most likely he would have fallen backwards. If he is shot from below and killed instantly gravity would take care of the rest and his arms which were extended from his body (maybe in a punching motion?) would have hit the ground first followed by the rest of his body.

If he was alive after getting shot he would have tried to break his fall or get his arms from out from under him.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 PM

1,063 posts, read 1,777,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Bull crap. You don't know this information.
lol wut? you saying when zimmerman called the cops he was running from the kid? otherwise he confronted him with a gun...

Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
This is pretty funny coming from someone who spends 23 hours a day here, ranting about President Obama and Donald Trump and Sheriff Arapaio and jesus on a motorcycle and god and gays and.......

LOL
In agreement with Sitydata...to a degree...but what I believe...if one person makes one statement on the net...that plants the seed of one good thing in the world...then us million typing monkeys...will not have clicked in vain....for the most part the virtual world is a waste of time...but who knows...Jesus might post something...and the seed will be planted...I would say there has to be a few saviors out there....probably a few thousand world wide..

Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times
Quote:
This video is irrelevant....it's new to you and me....but it has no bearing on the actual investigation. Why would it?

HA! It's called direct rebuttal evidence! Also you now have police you reported they didn't see blood or bruising on Zimmerman either and questioned his version of events.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
This video is irrelevant....it's new to you and me....but it has no bearing on the actual investigation. Why would it?
Well, wait a sec!! It certainly put in suspicious Question what Zimmerman's lawyer and pal, Joe Oliver have been feeding the public, the last week??

So, yeah, it has a bearing. I'd say....A big bearing!!

Old 03-28-2012, 09:50 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorfml View Post
lol wut? you saying when zimmerman called the cops he was running from the kid? otherwise he confronted him with a gun...
There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Zimmerman initially confronted Martin with a gun. All signs point to a physical altercation that resulted in the gun being pulled after the physical altercation began.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies