Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 12:59 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
From your link...

Quote:
He’s right behind me again,” Martin told his girlfriend, Crump said. The girl said she told him to run, but Martin responded, “I’m just gonna walk fast.”

She said the next thing she heard was Martin saying, “Why are you following me?” Then, Crump said, she heard another voice — presumably Zimmerman’s — saying, “What are you doing around here?”

Then came what sounded like a shove and Martin’s earpiece falling, the girlfriend said. At that point, the phone went dead.

Crump said Martin had called his girlfriend at 7:12 p.m. Police records show officers arrived at the scene at 7:17 p.m. to find Martin lying face down on the ground.
Trayvon's friend heard Zimmerman say... “What are you doing around here?” Right off the bat, that was defensive and confrontational.

Zimmerman was on foot stalking the boy and did not have the decorum to tell the boy up front that he was a neighborhood watch person just trying to keep the neighborhood safe and questioned all unfamiliar individuals.

So OP...FACT...From the exact moment after Zimmerman called 911, he did nothing right. He managed to intimidate Trayvon Martin to the point of Trayvon telling his friend that he was going to walk fast.

As I stated in another post. The remains of young men have been found buried in backyards of serial killers. Why wouldn't a teen do whatever possible to fend off a stalker??? No uniform, no badge, no marked car. Nothing to distinguish George Zimmerman from any other lunatic.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:00 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times
It's a big deal. Why? Because the whole narative is underpinned by the idea that a baby-faced, innocent, black boy could have NEVER harbored any sort of ill-will towards anything, or anyone. The history of his life has been used to bolster that notion.

Now we see some evidence of a not-so-innocent kid. If George Zimmerman's background is fair game, then so is Martin's.

When can we expect Al Sharpton to expound upon this new development on his show?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:00 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,411,618 times
no use arguing with spin-meisters.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,482,769 times
Traces of reefer? I doubt I own a shirt that dosnt have traces of reefer.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times
The only way I see this as significant is if Trayvon was actually high during the time of the incident. Which I am guessing he wasn't because they would have had a toxicology report, I assume.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:02 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,076,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Full blown racist alert!!!!!
what did i say that was false?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:02 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
From your link...

He’s right behind me again,” Martin told his girlfriend, Crump said. The girl said she told him to run, but Martin responded, “I’m just gonna walk fast.”

She said the next thing she heard was Martin saying, “Why are you following me?” Then, Crump said, she heard another voice — presumably Zimmerman’s — saying, “What are you doing around here?”

Then came what sounded like a shove and Martin’s earpiece falling, the girlfriend said. At that point, the phone went dead.

Crump said Martin had called his girlfriend at 7:12 p.m. Police records show officers arrived at the scene at 7:17 p.m. to find Martin lying face down on the ground.

Trayvon's friend heard Zimmerman say... “What are you doing around here?”Right off the bat, that was defensive and confrontational.

Zimmerman was on foot stalking the boy and did not have the decorum to tell the boy up front that he was a neighborhood watch person just trying to keep the neighborhood safe and questioned all unfamiliar individuals.

So OP...FACT...From the exact moment after Zimmerman called 911, he did nothing right.

As I stated in another post. The remains of young men have been found buried in backyards of serial killers. Why wouldn't a teen do whatever possible to fend off a stalker??? No uniform, no badge, no marked car. Nothing to distinguish George Zimmerman from any other lunatic.
But you seem to believe a "supposed" phone call where NOTHING was recorded and is ALL hearsay, but you don't believe the witness who was actually there? Now THAT'S AMUSING!

Old 03-26-2012, 01:03 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,212,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
It's a big deal. Why? Because the whole narative is underpinned by the idea that a baby-faced, innocent, black boy could have NEVER harbored any sort of ill-will towards anything, or anyone. The history of his life has been used to bolster that notion.

Now we see some evidence of a not-so-innocent kid. If George Zimmerman's background is fair game, then so is Martin's.

When can we expect Al Sharpton to expound upon this new development on his show?
I don't see this interpretation at all. I see no attempts to spin Trayvon into an innocent saint. Instead, I see it being reported that an unarmed teen was killed. Do you dispute this?

You're overreaching and trying way too hard.

25,619 posts, read 36,730,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Why are they using old pics of both of them?

I wonder if this one is chopped
INCOG MAN | SICK OF THE BS!
Hadn't seen that pic.

Good link except for all the hating Jew crap on there.

8,011 posts, read 11,411,618 times
people are being pretty ridiculous for
justifying a young man getting killed
over walking down the street with
nothing but skittles and iced tea.
this goes to show you how little people
really care about each other in the usa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.