Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 11:40 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,068,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and if I speed up the fps I can make it a 3 second video.....

fact it did NOT freefall

it collapsed,
So every single news organization in the world sped up their video... including YouTube...

Old 09-12-2011, 11:41 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,846,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Dear, sweet, innocent, naive shorebaby: Don't you know that the response to this is that all media, including US publishers, are owned and controlled by the same people who own and control our government?

Popular Mechanics just put out that article at the behest of the Masters, just as the Masters pay you and I to spread disinformation on Internet forums.
The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories

"In summary, I accept the published findings and opinions of Goertzel et al as being at least subjectively valid. Successful conspiracy theories are those that to some degree empower the believer against what are perceived as external forces that he/she blames for some unpleasant or undesirable facet of their lives. In addition conspiracy theories serve to absolve the individual of some degree of self-accountability since, if the individual is being “oppressed” by some powerful conspiracy, the individual’s efforts at self-advancement will always be futile and thus become nothing more than “a waste of time.” Sadly, it seems that conspiracy theories and their advocates are now deeply engrained in the popular psyche and without prospects for their ultimate refutation.
And, no, I’m not part of some conspiracy against conspiracy theories."

Old 09-12-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
HC will be next telling us that PM is a rothschild magazine...with his anti-jew rant
Typical for a right winger to play the race card...

Old 09-12-2011, 11:43 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,968,333 times
So if you think youtube are tampering with videos, or the posters are changing the speeds, how can you be so sure of the authenticity of the video which you posted ?

If our evidence is inadmissible, then so is yours.

And how did all the news organisations know to make sure the films were sped up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
So every single news organization in the world sped up their video... including YouTube...

Old 09-12-2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Conspiracy theories and the Jews - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

"Conspiracists show no sign of losing their momentum. Within extremist circles, hatred of the Jews remains a unifying power between otherwise opposing groups, from white supremacists to Muslim and Christian fundamentalists to anti-globalization militants and far-right extremists."

Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post

"Conspiracists show no sign of losing their momentum. Within extremist circles, hatred of the Jews remains a unifying power between otherwise opposing groups, from white supremacists to Muslim and Christian fundamentalists to anti-globalization militants and far-right extremists."
Timeline of the Rothschild family

Do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Timeline of the Rothschild family

Do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:53 AM

33,098 posts, read 19,734,843 times
Quote:
who's said anything about a rightwing or leftwing

and since the rothschilds are PROGRESSIVES (left wing)

and is jewish a race????...I thought it was a CREED (religion)....but then again...I dont follow religion

Old 09-12-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post

Quote:
who's said anything about a rightwing or leftwing

and since the rothschilds are PROGRESSIVES (left wing)

and is jewish a race????...I thought it was a CREED (religion)....but then again...I dont follow religion
1790: Mayer Amschel Rothschild states,
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 PM

23,797 posts, read 24,280,051 times
Quote:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Did it ever occur to you that YOU are the one going through these stages? Seems to me that you're in between stages one and two. Maybe another decade before you finally reach stage three? Glad to see that you're making some progress, at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies