Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
There is also an original long form, from which SOME of the particulars on the CG copy come from.

The Donald, doubling down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r31Am...layer_embedded

I LOVE this! I pray he runs, I pray he brings it up at every debate, every chance he gets.

As time wears on, as the issue sticks around, more and more people are not at all sure if he was born here.

Donald makes an excellent point - obama has spent MILLIONS keeping the true original BC away from the public - Why?
Donald is lying about the millions.

If this is going to be the theme of the 2012 election, Obama will win hands down. We're in a recession, in a war with Lybia, and some dope like Trump wants to rehash old garbage? Let him!

Old 03-26-2011, 11:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Donald is lying about the millions.

If this is going to be the theme of the 2012 election, Obama will win hands down. We're in a recession, in a war with Lybia, and some dope like Trump wants to rehash old garbage? Let him!
Won't be the MAIN theme - obama's $3+ trillion in spending and the hole he has dug will be, along with every other aspect of the economy.

Based on the latest poll, a MAJORITY of Americans think he might not have been born here.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:09 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
Quote:
Won't be the MAIN theme - obama's $3+ trillion in spending and the hole he has dug will be, along with every other aspect of the economy.

Based on the latest poll, a MAJORITY of Americans think he might not have been born here.
Latest, released in August of 2010, almost 8 months ago now. That shows how much interest there is in this topic outside of CD.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:10 PM

22,194 posts, read 19,479,349 times
Quote:
There is also an original long form, from which SOME of the particulars on the CG copy come from.

The Donald, doubling down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r31Am...layer_embedded

I LOVE this! I pray he runs, I pray he brings it up at every debate, every chance he gets.

As time wears on, as the issue sticks around, more and more people are not at all sure if he was born here.

Donald makes an excellent point - obama has spent MILLIONS keeping the true original BC away from the public - Why?
1. Obama hasn't spent millions keeping his "true original bc" away from the public. That is yet another lie.

2. His True BC is what he released. That is a legal birth certificate.

3. If Donald (or anyone else for that matter) bring it up they will look like a bats*** crazy person just like all of the other birthers.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:24 PM

46,976 posts, read 26,026,789 times
Quote:
Why did Trump make that point? Because some people are just stupid enough to believe that sort of stupid propaganda.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:35 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,202,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
1. Obama hasn't spent millions keeping his "true original bc" away from the public. That is yet another lie.

3. If Donald (or anyone else for that matter) bring it up they will look like a bats*** crazy person just like all of the other birthers.
I am no huge fan of Obama's, I have issues with many of the things he's done, but I still find these birthers bat**** crazy. It's time to talk about the real issues facing this country, not all this conspiracy crap, the issue has been resolved. It just shows what an media ***** Trump is, and it shows how wrong he is for political office. Talking about this crap has him all over the TV which is what he wants, too many people are playing right into his hands.

Last edited by detshen; 03-26-2011 at 11:51 PM..

Old 03-26-2011, 11:39 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,387,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Admit that you are all scared to death someone like him with up to $600 million of his own to spend may force Obama to raise at least $1 billion for his run at another term. Just think how much money the unions will have to give to Obama to keep him around. It looks to me like it may take at least 6 times as much from them this time.
I'm as afraid of him as much as I was afraid of Meg Whitman.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:43 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,026,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

This is all par for the course with that poster.....I could write a script, its so predictable.

Old 03-27-2011, 12:31 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,322,590 times
Ahh, birthers. They're like flat Earthers. No amount of evidence will ever be enough because they live in a fantasy world. Why even bother with such people?

Old 03-27-2011, 12:47 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,026,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
Ahh, birthers. They're like flat Earthers. No amount of evidence will ever be enough because they live in a fantasy world. Why even bother with such people?
What a completely perfect analogy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.