Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2011, 12:22 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,316,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No. Not even now.
When use out performs form, use wins.

Old 03-21-2011, 12:23 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
When use out performs form, use wins.
That particular collection of letters has neither use nor form.

Old 03-21-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
That particular collection of letters has neither use nor form.
Thank you for stating your verbal competency limits.

HistorianDude, Ltd.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Your BC was issued in 1965, mine was issued not quite a decade after Obama was born and in the year I was born. Where did the dept. of health pull the info from in any case?

How the H*** would I know? My mom sent in a request to whoever, and got the BC back.
This is what people want to see from Obama:

Unveiled! Hawaii’s 1961 long-form birth certificates | Western Journalism.com

What does he have previous to 6 years of age?

That's what I mean about the birthers alway moving the goalposts. Always, always another question to raise doubt. I think you'd find few people who could document MY life before I went to school at age 5. I didn't go to pre-school; no one did then. My parents are dead, many of their friends are dead. I have few relatives who could verify that I actually existed.

Yes, I'm talking about the plastic-ish bassinet's babies get carted around in with the "index cards" on them. Did you toss those is the garbage after your kids were born? Their wristlets? Yours? Do have medical records for them from birth (of the simplest kind...a vax record?)...any pictures of them as infants in the hospital or their "first day home"? Or the months after when you took baby out and caught a little background of the surroundings in the picture? Even my parents, born in the late 40's do.

I don't know if I still have those cards. We moved several times after the birth of my kids. Things get lost when you move. Ditto the wrist bands. And if anyone has them, I do, not my kids. So if I die, and someone goes through my things, maybe they'll keep them, and maybe they won't. Maybe they'll pack them in a box somewhere and no one will ever see them again. Ditto photgraphs, etc. And of course, the birthers would always say the baby in the picture wasn't Obama, and no one could prove otherwise. I gave my kids their immunization records.

What about passports for Stanley Ann Soetoro or Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro?

Those records are magically missing too?

What about them? They were hers, not Obama's. She's dead. Has anyone questioned Barbara Bush's passport? Hillary Clinton's mother's? John Kerry's mother's. Anyone else's mother's?

How much crazy can happen to one person making it so hard to prove anything? Even his SS number is in question. It belonged to a woman born in 1890, in Connecticut, wasn't legally re-issued, but by some clerical error, Obama ends up with it? And that error wasn't caught?

How much more unanswered questions can surround ONE person?

And it doesn't help, and you know this, that Obama has hired lawyers to seal his records.

That is a lie and you know it.

Maybe he was born in Hawaii...I'm not saying he wasn't...but he's hiding something else.

No one thought Bush or Kerry deserved any "privacy" while demanding THEIR records released from colleges attended or military records. They could easily provide long-form birth certificates. Obama has spent how much sealing all of his records?

No one "demanded" Bush or Kerry release their college or military records. Their college records were hacked. I believe Kerry released some military records after the "Swift Boat" smears. No one asked them for their birth certificates and they never released them. You tell us how much Obama has spent "sealing" his records. All of these records are protected legally. You can't get MY birth certificate or MY college records, either.

He's hiding something. You know he is. Otherwise it would be THAT easy for him to prove one of the many questions surrounding what his deal is.
It's a strange form of entertainment you have chosen, this birther nonsense.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:38 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Thank you for stating your verbal competency limits.

HistorianDude, Ltd.
Are you 12? Your posts have a very childish tone to them.

Also, it appears you didn't get your report on your desk. How dare the President not drop everything and try to satisfy your bizarre conspiracy theory!

Old 03-22-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Are you 12? Your posts have a very childish tone to them.

Also, it appears you didn't get your report on your desk. How dare the President not drop everything and try to satisfy your bizarre conspiracy theory!
Begun! It's begun!

Now, begone!

Old 03-22-2011, 07:40 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
ok then your comments were all conjecture and not based on fact.
thats what i thought.
what I say is fact, it is documented elegals have been caught using dead people IDs, its a fact!! what I dont know is if president Obama is a U,S citizen or not!! this is also a fact,I dont know. we have to take his conjectured word for it.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:50 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
I've never considered myself a "birther" but Trump does make a point if its true. Is there no record of anyone coming forth who knew Obama while he was growing up? As far as Trump running for president, I have never liked the man, personally, but he does know business and our country is in terrible financial shape so I would consider him. Additionally, whenever I hear him interviewed, Trump comes off extremely strong in terms of getting things done for this country I like that and think the country needs that and isn't being provided that strong leadership by the current administration.
I second this!!

Old 03-23-2011, 03:46 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
what I say is fact, it is documented elegals have been caught using dead people IDs, its a fact!! what I dont know is if president Obama is a U,S citizen or not!! this is also a fact,I dont know. we have to take his conjectured word for it.
So you claim that because there are some illegal immigrants that have committed document fraud, you are not sure whether Obama was born in the US? His birth certificate was posted on his website, and the relevant Hawaii officials (Republicans and Republican appointees) have vouched for its authenticity on several occasions.

It may be a fact that you don't know, but that really says more about your willingness to believe any bizarre conspiracy theory that fits your extreme worldview than it does about what the facts actually are.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:52 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
what I dont know is if president Obama is a U,S citizen or not!! this is also a fact,I dont know.
Too easy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies