Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2011, 08:42 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,478,420 times

Advertisements

So, EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2010 THE NEW FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PASSPORTS CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ABSTRACT (SHORT FORM) BIRTH CERTIFICATES FOR A PASSPORT APPLICATION, ONLY LONG-FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE ACCEPTACLE. Thus, everyone, including Mr. Obama, MUST have access to their LONG-FORM birth certificate. It's not like Mr. Obama's Long-Form birth certificate is not available to him from the state of Hawaii IF he was really born in HI as claimed. No one can NOW say that Obama's Long-Form birth certificate is not available since it is now a FEDERAL REQUIREMENT for anyone to obtain a passport.

Old 03-30-2011, 08:45 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
So, EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2010 THE NEW FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PASSPORTS CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ABSTRACT (SHORT FORM) BIRTH CERTIFICATES FOR A PASSPORT APPLICATION, ONLY LONG-FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE ACCEPTACLE. Thus, everyone, including Mr. Obama, MUST have access to their LONG-FORM birth certificate. It's not like Mr. Obama's long-form birth certificate is not available to him from the state of Hawaii IF he was really born in HI as claimed. No one can NOW say that Obama's Long-Form birth certificate is not available since it is now a FEDERAL REQUIREMENT for anyone to obtain a passport.
No, the law does not state that. It only states that for two states, and I showed you why already.....

Old 03-30-2011, 08:49 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,289,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
So, EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2010 THE NEW FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PASSPORTS CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ABSTRACT (SHORT FORM) BIRTH CERTIFICATES FOR A PASSPORT APPLICATION, ONLY LONG-FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE ACCEPTACLE. Thus, everyone, including Mr. Obama, MUST have access to their LONG-FORM birth certificate. It's not like Mr. Obama's Long-Form birth certificate is not available to him from the state of Hawaii IF he was really born in HI as claimed. No one can NOW say that Obama's Long-Form birth certificate is not available since it is now a FEDERAL REQUIREMENT for anyone to obtain a passport.
Read the link I posted from the State Department. They specify what information must be on a birth certificate for it to be acceptable, but they do not require a "long form" BC, except for states whose abstracts do not provide the necessary information.

Old 03-30-2011, 08:57 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,478,420 times
You both are correct as noted: "Please note that certain birth certificates issued in Texas or California are called “abstract” birth certificates – these abstract birth certificates are not accepted by the federal government."

Old 03-30-2011, 08:59 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He got a certified legal copy of his birth certificate. Mine is from 2009, what is your point?
The point is that no one cares about yours.

Obama was born in Hawaii-no long form to show for it.

Twin girls were born a day later than he was, same hospital, yet his # is different and higher than theirs and can't rationally be explained why it is.

Obama said, in his book, he found his BC in his mother's "things" - he lost that one too?

The state of Hawaii has apparently lost his long form. What kind of luck is that?

He doesn't want anyone to see any of his records, that still exist, why is that?

Where is his souvenir BC?

No little foot prints?

No hospital tags?

He lived in Indonesia for a little bit. Where's his passport? How did he get one? He can't find that either? Just tossed it?

He never had a SS# until he needed a job in his teen-aged years in the USA. But that got all screwed up too?

The first issue is that it shouldn't be so hard to physically prove.

The second issue is that if GWB had been pulling the same crap, it wouldn't be classified as a "conspiracy theory" it would be an acknowledged, never ending, in the MSM EVERY DAY, "campaign for the truth"!

Old 03-30-2011, 09:02 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
If I were a birther (which I am not) I would say that only shows portions of the back.

Since I am not a birther, I will say this: I will give Obama the benefit of the doubt that he was born in the U.S., unless someone (Trump or whoever) can come up with absolute proof to the contrary.

I was just pointing out that my BC has more info than Obama's, but that may be because I was born in a different state.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:09 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,330,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
You have been shown both the front of the document and the signature on the back of the document. Its a legal birth certificate.
It is a Certificate Of Live Birth, showing no evidence that he was actually born alive.

How did the State of Hawaii KNOW that he was born alive?

Hearsay?

Who TOLD the State of Hawaii that he was born alive?

Any sworn statements by anybody?

Who?

The REAL Obama was born dead.

This is a simple case of infant identity theft.

Happens every day.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:13 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,289,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
It is a Certificate Of Live Birth, showing no evidence that he was actually born alive.

Hearsay?

Who?
At the time his birth was registered with the state, I assume by the hospital, that is part of the information relayed. Hence, an infant born alive gets a "Certificate of Live Birth", rather than, say "Certificate of Stillbirth".

Old 03-30-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
The point is that no one cares about yours.

Obama was born in Hawaii-no long form to show for it.

Twin girls were born a day later than he was, same hospital, yet his # is different and higher than theirs and can't rationally be explained why it is.

Obama said, in his book, he found his BC in his mother's "things" - he lost that one too?

The state of Hawaii has apparently lost his long form. What kind of luck is that?

He doesn't want anyone to see any of his records, that still exist, why is that?

Where is his souvenir BC?

No little foot prints?

No hospital tags?

He lived in Indonesia for a little bit. Where's his passport? How did he get one? He can't find that either? Just tossed it?

He never had a SS# until he needed a job in his teen-aged years in the USA. But that got all screwed up too?

The first issue is that it shouldn't be so hard to physically prove.

The second issue is that if GWB had been pulling the same crap, it wouldn't be classified as a "conspiracy theory" it would be an acknowledged, never ending, in the MSM EVERY DAY, "campaign for the truth"!
Nothing has been "hidden", virtually everything you speak of isn't actually a legal birth certificate. What has been released is a legal birth certificate.

As far as GWB goes if he produced a legal birth certificate like Obama did it would have been the end of that, it would not have been all over the MSM, what bs.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post

Hearsay?

Who?

The REAL Obama was born dead.

This is a simple case of infant identity theft.

Happens every day.
Say what??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies