Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2022, 05:55 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I can only go by what the professionals in the field report. I look at facts not fake agenda based nonsense. You fell for Sandman being disrespectful to the Indian pounding the drum, I did the required digging into the story and found out the kid was just waiting for a bus while being verbally assaulted by a black racist group of adults and the Indian ahole came running up to the kid and pounded that drum in his face. You call Rittenhouse a racist but I read the reports by the FBI stating the confiscated his computer and smartphone and stated he has no racist affiliation. That is the difference. I run on facts, you run on emotion.
I think you run on Metamucil and rage.

Old 01-05-2022, 07:46 AM

10,876 posts, read 4,555,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
I think you run on Metamucil and rage.

diet mt dew works just as well

Old 01-05-2022, 07:52 AM

10,876 posts, read 4,555,654 times
back to the theme of this thread. on the first night 2022, 8 people that I know of were shot. 4 dead. Chicago was higher in case you got worried.

2 of these incidents would be considered 'mass shootings', had the perp been a white guy.

As long as this distinction exists and is coddled in the media, the problem will continue.

and as just a reminder, the 'problem' (as the left will tell you), is that I have a .45cal XDS near my bed. They will not say that the problem is that of the identified shooters thus far, *all* were not legally allowed to carry the illegal weapons they had. That distinction and the misdirected efforts therein will also continue.

Old 01-05-2022, 08:05 AM

1,913 posts, read 740,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
back to the theme of this thread. on the first night 2022, 8 people that I know of were shot. 4 dead. Chicago was higher in case you got worried.

2 of these incidents would be considered 'mass shootings', had the perp been a white guy.

As long as this distinction exists and is coddled in the media, the problem will continue.

and as just a reminder, the 'problem' (as the left will tell you), is that I have a .45cal XDS near my bed. They will not say that the problem is that of the identified shooters thus far, *all* were not legally allowed to carry the illegal weapons they had. That distinction and the misdirected efforts therein will also continue.
Those shootings in the usual neighborhoods are killing off a lot of bad guys. It's cheaper than incarceration, and might save lives in the long run. Last week's perp is this week's shooting victim.

The good guys just need to move to an area with less violence. I'm going on the assumption that they've already moved.

Old 01-13-2022, 03:28 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
I will say one thing, the police are starting to catch a lot of these murderers and shooters. There sure has been a lot of them lately. Don't know if certain people are going nuts or not, but wow.

This one is in Plum. I figured the demographic would be the same old, but even in Plum. Geez.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...H64HS5S4PGMAI/

This is really gross as a black man killed this white woman and just threw her body in a shed. Sick.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...hed-knoxville/

This man shot 6 people, but lucky no one died. Crazy!

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...-eve-shooting/

Wilkinsburg man caught after murdering Tarentum woman. Shame she just was trying to start a new life up there, but she was found.

https://www.wtae.com/article/wilkins...woman/38606208

Hopefully the old saying, "snitches get murdered" is a thing of the past and this slows down the murders. One can only hope as there are just so many within a certain demographic. Mind-blowing really.

Old 01-13-2022, 06:27 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,059,604 times
Recently, the local news ran an item on a Carrick HS student that brought a gun to school. The main bone of contention, though, was that parents were angry at how they learned about it, through Facebook or something.

Channel 11 and the 'parents' (no report on how many were angry - two or three? or hundreds?) weren't nearly as appalled that a kid had a gun.

brought it to school.

hello, is anyone home or have the gates to the asylum been left open?

Old 01-13-2022, 07:31 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
Recently, the local news ran an item on a Carrick HS student that brought a gun to school. The main bone of contention, though, was that parents were angry at how they learned about it, through Facebook or something.

Channel 11 and the 'parents' (no report on how many were angry - two or three? or hundreds?) weren't nearly as appalled that a kid had a gun.

brought it to school.

Just more clowns that don’t want to take responsibility and blame others for their self inflicted problems.

Old 01-14-2022, 02:16 PM

1,913 posts, read 740,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post

brought it to school.

It can't be denial. The only crime now is talking about the problem. Even at the neighborhood level, but extending right up to the top. That is the reality, so the problems will get worse. I can't wait to see what happens in Manhattan with their new DA. I'm surprised one of those new DAs hasn't popped up in the city yet.

Old 01-15-2022, 10:45 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Kids sure seem to have a lot of money to get all these guns. So where is all this new found money coming from? Used to be way too expensive for the masses of youth to just get a gun. Guess everyone has tons of money and kids all have guns in the hood these days. There is going to continue to be a lot of blood with all this new found money.

Old 01-15-2022, 11:09 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Kids sure seem to have a lot of money to get all these guns. So where is all this new found money coming from? Used to be way too expensive for the masses of youth to just get a gun. Guess everyone has tons of money and kids all have guns in the hood these days. There is going to continue to be a lot of blood with all this new found money.
How do you know the kids are buying the guns?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh