Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 12:07 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,389,705 times

Advertisements

Boys and girls can ever be equal.

1. Woman have a bunch of plumbing works on their body. The smaller body preference of the sexes also yeilds smaller bodied women.

1.2. Women are treated like fragile China.

1.3. The greatest a woman could have is her home. This is why women can manage money more easy. Not including her upstairs and downstairs plumbing.

1.4. Women are catored to life

1.5 Women have dresses and skirts to air out their lower areas. As it is more comforting.

2. Men have no time to do their hair at all. Hair is an luxary most men are unable to afford. A man is able to do without for days, months, and weeks.

2.2 Chances are growing up as a man you will be attacked, for no reason verbally abused.

2.3 Men make the buildings women live in, Men take the long hours over women. Women might get stressed out over many things. Because she is expecting things. For a man it is imppossible to be stressed out in most situations; unless something inhumanly ( like the law, privacy, rights ) have been done to them.

2.4. Men are told to cattor to women.

2.5. Men wearing anything like a dress is always lesser prefered. If a man wears a shorts sometimes he could be insulted for it. Men have problems ( even in early years of life ) with the room inside with pants. See a man walking around funny. Chance is because they are wearing clothing that can not fit,

2.6 Men are expected to stay trim and fit. Women on the other hand is called variety. Even if that variety can lead the a disastrous birth. ( again plumbing sitatuation ).

................. Bottom-line a womans place is in her with her children ( her precious babies ) in a normal/tradiitional household. If not at the side of her man. If not then working hard to maintain herself. A mans job is to maintain order for the nature of womens survival; and thus the continuation of the species and wa of life. THat is why men are from Mars and women are from venus. Mars the monster planet, while Venus with it's stormy clouds.

I will admit the American household of the 1960's slowly became a woman going to work, while a man would stay at home and keep the homestead at ease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2014, 02:18 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,257,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post

1. Woman have a bunch of plumbing works on their body. The smaller body preference of the sexes also yeilds smaller bodied women.

1.2. Women are treated like fragile China.

1.3. The greatest a woman could have is her home. This is why women can manage money more easy. Not including her upstairs and downstairs plumbing.

1.5 Women have dresses and skirts to air out their lower areas. As it is more comforting.

2. Men have no time to do their hair at all. Hair is an luxary most men are unable to afford. A man is able to do without for days, months, and weeks.

2.2 Chances are growing up as a man you will be attacked, for no reason verbally abused.

2.3 Men make the buildings women live in, Men take the long hours over women. Women might get stressed out over many things. Because she is expecting things. For a man it is imppossible to be stressed out in most situations; unless something inhumanly ( like the law, privacy, rights ) have been done to them.

2.4. Men are told to cattor to women.

2.5. Men wearing anything like a dress is always lesser prefered. If a man wears a shorts sometimes he could be insulted for it. Men have problems ( even in early years of life ) with the room inside with pants. See a man walking around funny. Chance is because they are wearing clothing that can not fit,

2.6 Men are expected to stay trim and fit. Women on the other hand is called variety. Even if that variety can lead the a disastrous birth. ( again plumbing sitatuation ).

................. Bottom-line a womans place is in her with her children ( her precious babies ) in a normal/tradiitional household. If not at the side of her man. If not then working hard to maintain herself. A mans job is to maintain order for the nature of womens survival; and thus the continuation of the species and wa of life. THat is why men are from Mars and women are from venus. Mars the monster planet, while Venus with it's stormy clouds.

I will admit the American household of the 1960's slowly became a woman going to work, while a man would stay at home and keep the homestead at ease.
Ya know, I didn't feel like fragile china when my abdomen was cut open, my uterus, intestines, whatever other organs were pulled out so my female surgeon could pull out my daughter...all following 15 some hours of labor with a good 4 of those hard labor. It has been my experience that men are too fragile to handle that kind of thing. Hence they don't have to. Nature knew better.

What's a cattor? Something to with the little penis?

Old 08-06-2014, 01:10 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,399,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Many of the homosexuals I have known are not the result of birth, but of environment pressures
How have you evaluated and measured this to be true? Have you studied them since birth? Evaluated and examined all parts of their development? Identified the moment they "became" homosexual and then retrospectively went back through the causal chain to prove your contention?

Or are you simply making stuff up?

Quote:
Rarely have ai met any that from birth had a deformity having both organs.
What has this got to do with either homosexuality, or the topic of this thread? What are you talking about?
Quote:
Women can't leave man to be a man they try to feminize him ,why do that ?
"Women" can not do that? All women? What are you talking about? I have not known ANY woman that fits your generalization here, let alone all women. What are you talking about?

Quote:
Then when you do get what you want, you complain he has no back bone.
What has being female and/or feminine got to do with "backbone" exactly? Are you suggesting women lack "backbone"? What does this even mean? What are you talking about?

Quote:
Now we have a generation of men that don't want to marry because their tired of being abused and manipulated.
As above I can think of not a single man who fits your description here. What are you talking about???? Every single man I know who is not married is either single, or he and his partner see no utility in getting married as the institution of marriage is slowly becomming more irrelevant to modern society.

Not a single person I know has chosen not to marry because of "abuse" or "manipulation".

Quote:
Those jerk men abuse their daughters and the girls become lesbens.
Have you any citations or statistics at all to suggest homosexuality in females has causal links to abuse?

Quote:
Says you. I see no reason to think this is true.

Quote:
Women are treated like fragile China.
Speak for yourself.

Quote:
The greatest a woman could have is her home.
That is just bull. Woman can have all the same things men have. And many do.

Quote:
What does this even mean?

Quote:
Women have dresses and skirts to air out their lower areas. As it is more comforting.
What has this got to do with anything?

Quote:
Men have no time to do their hair at all.
What bull is this? They have just as much time as anyone else. And what has hair got to do with anything?

Quote:
Chances are growing up as a man you will be attacked, for no reason verbally abused.
Again, speak for yourself.

Quote:
Men make the buildings women live in
That is totally bull too.

Quote:
Men take the long hours over women.
Also bull.

Quote:
For a man it is imppossible to be stressed out in most situations
Speaking for yourself again. But I am all for seeing your statistics that show that the people presenting themselves to counsellors and GPs for stress are predominantly women. Cite away!

Quote:
Men are told to cattor to women.
Still speaking for yourself I see. I have never been told this once. Ever.

Quote:
If a man wears a shorts sometimes he could be insulted for it.
Not in my experience, anywhere, ever.

Quote:
Men are expected to stay trim and fit.
Not in my experience, anywhere, ever.

Quote:
Bottom-line a womans place is in her with her children
Bottom-line is that everything, not just most but everything, you have just listed is a tirade of unsubstantiated and crass nonsense that you appear to have just made up off the top of your head.

And no there are many women in the workplace and the father stays with the children. There are also many working couples where the care of the children is augmented by family, child care services, and more.

I am not sure which world you are living in but I am afraid nothing you have just posted matches the reality we out here are in.

Old 08-06-2014, 01:17 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,645,151 times
I think that some traditions are good. Cooking and cleaning are important for both boys and girls as they both need to know these skills when they leave home. My son thankfully learned these skills as the girl he lives with now as his fiance' has no domestic skills whatsoever and no ambition to learn any. What really raises mine and my wife's hackles is how women who want to be domestic these days are belittled and ridiculed by today's feminists. They decide to leave their job/career and stay at home to raise their children and keep house, because that is more important to them then their career, and the fems treat them as a lesser form of life.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
I think that some traditions are good. Cooking and cleaning are important for both boys and girls as they both need to know these skills when they leave home. My son thankfully learned these skills as the girl he lives with now as his fiance' has no domestic skills whatsoever and no ambition to learn any. What really raises mine and my wife's hackles is how women who want to be domestic these days are belittled and ridiculed by today's feminists. They decide to leave their job/career and stay at home to raise their children and keep house, because that is more important to them then their career, and the fems treat them as a lesser form of life.
I'm a feminist and take no issue whatsoever with people who choose to stay home to raise their kids. I happen to know more men who do this thAn women. But hey, I think most of us would love the opportunity to not work. Compared to the family it's mostly a waste of time outside the necessity of funds.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:48 PM

1,174 posts, read 2,522,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm a feminist and take no issue whatsoever with people who choose to stay home to raise their kids. I happen to know more men who do this thAn women. But hey, I think most of us would love the opportunity to not work. Compared to the family it's mostly a waste of time outside the necessity of funds.
Well... Staying home with the kids is definitely work if you ask me.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleonidas View Post
Well... Staying home with the kids is definitely work if you ask me.
It's not in the same playing field as working outside the home. Not in the same universe. I love my kid. I'd die for her. That's not how people feel about their careers (typically).

Old 08-07-2014, 01:04 AM

I think the user was talking about how they are both work and both a job. Not that you might have differing levels of emotional investment in them while you are doing them.

Working in the home, or outside the home, are in the same "field" and "universe". The simple fact is they are both work that has to be done.... and people choose how to allocate and complete that work in different ways. Some share both work loads equally. Some take all of one and none of the other. And so forth.

Old 08-07-2014, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
I think the user was talking about how they are both work and both a job. Not that you might have differing levels of emotional investment in them while you are doing them.

Working in the home, or outside the home, are in the same "field" and "universe". The simple fact is they are both work that has to be done.... and people choose how to allocate and complete that work in different ways. Some share both work loads equally. Some take all of one and none of the other. And so forth.
I don't consider taking care of my home, tending to my garden, paying my bills, or raising my child a job like the one I have outside the home. I call it my life. Sure, the expense of energy is technically "work" just as is working out at the gym or walking the dog. So, people go to their jobs all day and then go to their jobs at home? I don't understand that mindset.

Staying home with the kids is not like an outside job. There are no promotions to be had, innane policies to be followed, mid year reviews, weekly 1:1's with a boss, meetings with project teams, HR webinars, etc. If most of us won the lottery we wound quit our jobs, not our lives.

I also believe the emotionl investment matters. When we volunteer our time to various charities, for example, is that a "job" too? I don't think so.

Old 08-07-2014, 04:04 AM

What you "consider" it is not really relevant either. Point is.... it is still work to be done. And is no harder, or easier, than many jobs people do. These are all life and career choices whether one likes it or not.

And while emotional investment does of course "matter" that was not my point. It mattering does not change the fact that your investment in it had nothing to do with the users point you were replying to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy