Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 07:23 PM

3,236 posts, read 6,663,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
I know...not Old Forge pizza again.....I thought we were done with this thread!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 07:30 PM

2,834 posts, read 10,771,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers 2008 View Post
I know...not Old Forge pizza again.....I thought we were done with this thread!!!
And if I remember correctly...we got scolded by some cranky pants the last time for voicing our opinion!

Old 09-16-2008, 07:34 PM

32,620 posts, read 77,657,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers 2008 View Post
The NEPA Holy Triune---Old Forge pizza, high school football, and huntin' and shootin' stuff while drinkin'---will NEVER die!

Old 09-16-2008, 08:39 PM

923 posts, read 3,096,271 times
One outta tree ain't bad !!!!!!

Old 11-23-2008, 12:27 AM

1 posts, read 2,038 times
Wink old forge pizza

I would have to say absolutely not, my husband us from old forge and I thought he was crazy when he asked if I was informed about there pizza. Our first date was to Tallaricos,( I think I spelled it wrong) which is also now gone, but there broccoli white pizza was awesome. Our rehersal dinner was at arcaros and when we visit we go to arcaros usually. which I think arcaros is good, I've had bruicos, maxis, club 17, colergos, but i guess I will have to try others in old forge. There are definately ones that are better than others, colergos was very very good.
The fact that I am from south Jersey I guess is the reason I loved old forge pizza because there isn't any really good pizza places in south jersey, I am now a travel nurse and have had new haven, ct's famous Pepe's pizza and thought it wasn't good at all. I liked mystic ct's pizza at the mystic pizza restaurant but still not as good as old forge's, I have had old forge pizza in rehoboth de, as there is a scanton native who opened a restaurant there and not as good as old forge's because of the dough difference but definately better than most pizza restaurants, I will have to keep looking for new places to try. I have not had chicago pizza other than chicago style pizza but they say you need to go to chicago to have the good stuff, I also would like to go have ny style in ny, not just the ny style in another state because there are differences.
As my mother-in-law says not everyone likes our pizza. (pls excuse typing errors)

Old 11-23-2008, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
The NEPA Holy Triune---Old Forge pizza, high school football, and huntin' and shootin' stuff while drinkin'---will NEVER die!
I'm not into those three at all. Just don't get it.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:53 AM

2,009 posts, read 3,783,353 times
Old Forge Pizza=Yuck

Old 11-23-2008, 07:59 AM

164 posts, read 385,254 times
Ed, I don't think that you will find many people in NEPA that are into doing that ... and I think that if you ask Dan ... most people who do Hunt (shoot stuff) ... most certainly do not do it while drinking ... I'm not saying that there are no people that do behave that way ... but the majority who do hunt or shoot for sport ... would never do it while drinking.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusOnlyVoice View Post
Ed, I don't think that you will find many people in NEPA that are into doing that ... and I think that if you ask Dan ... most people who do Hunt (shoot stuff) ... most certainly do not do it while drinking ... I'm not saying that there are no people that do behave that way ... but the majority who do hunt or shoot for sport ... would never do it while drinking.
I do believe Paul was being sarcastic when he originally made that statement. Of course I know that not all people in NEPA are into those three things and I hope to God that no one would drink while they hunt.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:13 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,676,644 times
I don't know about Old Forge Pizza. But, the Grotto pizza is not for me at all.......Didn't like it.
But, everyone has their own tastes, and I am sure there are plenty who do like the Grotto.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania