Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2011, 07:13 AM

249 posts, read 305,134 times

Advertisements

She's supposed to be there at noon today. It'll probably be an announcement that they're hiring 10 people at that plant. You should go with a big sign asking about the other 40+ thousand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleprovider51 View Post
Governor going to be at Roberts Co. in Winterville today and will be making an announcement to the press while there according to her press secretary- no clue given as to what. I'm trying to find out a time. I can be their in 10m max. I'd love to be eye to eye and ask about the EB and how does she feel these people are surviving right now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011, 07:15 AM

249 posts, read 305,134 times
Instead of spending energy worrying to much, please join us here and contact your Representatives and the Governor (and the media) to help bring this to a resolution. I pray you won't be in the same situation as the rest of us are now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozeberrypillboy View Post
my tier 4 runs out in mid June

should I start to worry or not ?

Old 05-13-2011, 07:21 AM

169 posts, read 204,498 times
Who's on the hit list today? Names, emails, numbers please.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 AM

264 posts, read 313,219 times
I've made a few calls and now 'bout to put on the suit and my best face. I got some specifics on times and an insider to try to work it.

TCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangman2002 View Post
@soleprovider, if you could get close enough to ask just that....it would be amazing! I would love to hear how these people think we are coping with this.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
I've made a few calls and now 'bout to put on the suit and my best face. I got some specifics on times and an insider to try to work it.

TCB
We'll be standing behind you in spirit. Represent us well.

TCB!!!

Old 05-13-2011, 07:28 AM

174 posts, read 313,793 times
Quote:
Governor going to be at Roberts Co. in Winterville today and will be making an announcement to the press while there according to her press secretary- no clue given as to what. I'm trying to find out a time. I can be their in 10m max. I'd love to be eye to eye and ask about the EB and how does she feel these people are surviving right now?

I would love to hear her say ANYTHING about this. There's a press conference being held in Charlotte Monday. Guess what? She's in Charlotte that same day but it's not on her schedule, plus the media will be there.

Who wants to bet that she will stay far away from that event!

Old 05-13-2011, 07:33 AM

She'll be at Pitt Community College at 12noon. Family member is the head of PCC Foundation. I'm hunting her down! I know its her education tour but I hope to get some statement out of her on EB and how does she think those effected are getting by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebnow View Post
We'll be standing behind you in spirit. Represent us well.

TCB!!!

Old 05-13-2011, 07:39 AM

Could somebody please post a comprehensive GA email list. I'm feeling inspired.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:45 AM

My PCC Foundation family member just got back to me. I'm headed to PCC first then bouncing over to Roberts. I now have two up close and personal shots for face time! Wish us luck.

Anyone have any questions they want me to ask? I just have the two I mentioned.

Quote:
She'll be at Pitt Community College at 12noon. Family member is the head of PCC Foundation. I'm hunting her down! I know its her education tour but I hope to get some statement out of her on EB and how does she think those effected are getting by!

Old 05-13-2011, 07:50 AM

40 posts, read 65,465 times
Quote:
My PCC Foundation family member just got back to me. I'm headed to PCC first then bouncing over to Roberts. I now have two up close and personal shots for face time! Wish us luck.

Anyone have any questions they want me to ask? I just have the two I mentioned.
Try to get pictures
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina