Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 AM

407 posts, read 661,553 times

Advertisements

and its now 4 hours.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 11:09 AM

330 posts, read 461,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
has anyones BENEFIT PAYMENT HISTORY or EPPI updated yet? mine is usually done by 12-1
but neither has changed yet today

MY GUESS is that since the new programming isnt 100% right (to be polite!)
the people who normally process weekly certifications are also working on that too? and therefore delays? who knows.
mine shows a payment processed today of 50% of last year's weekly payment.

31 posts, read 42,791 times
Called 919-707-1290 and was on hold for maybe 15 minutes. Yes they figured out how to offset the different weeks.

>rlincoln Have always tried to keep bills paid up at least 3 months since being out of work. Its hard to maintain but a necessity not an option. Cut back on a lot of things! (Like Eating) Sorry had to throw in some humor.

776 posts, read 1,686,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlincoln View Post
i didnt identify this forum. unfortunately, if a journalist does even the most simple Google search on the general problem, this forum is going to be one of the first 3 selections.
Understood...and it's not in reference to you particularly, it was just a general thought that popped in my head that I'd hate drawing attention to this forum and thread on the outside chance that it could get jdljr in trouble. If a reporter finds it on their own, that's one thing. But if someone manages to get on the 5 o'clock news and says the best information about this issue came from a City Data message board, it could draw "suspicious" eyes to the thread, and I just see it being a risk not worth taking. Just to be safe!

Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM

193 posts, read 286,187 times
Call remote services. OR call a local office CA11.

That is insane. My benefit history has updated but was done this morning. It just shows me getting my pay tomorrow. My claim profile is all jacked up but that's cas it's a dummy year.

I'm still trying to get in touch with Benefits Control Dept. All i get is a vm and I'm tired of hearing that.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post

That is insane. My benefit history has updated but was done this morning. It just shows me getting my pay tomorrow. My claim profile is all jacked up but that's cas it's a dummy year.

I'm still trying to get in touch with Benefits Control Dept. All i get is a vm and I'm tired of hearing that.
was it a FULL payment? or 50%?

well i just hung up after 4 hours on hold!!!! and called another #

we will see...

Old 09-27-2010, 11:15 AM

656 posts, read 1,141,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlincoln View Post
well, thats interesting.
so, its a letter that you think is trying to correct or explain the prior letters?
frankly, it sounds more confusing.
Well, I've missed class today and I need to calm down for sure.
I found my original letter from Feb-10 when they gave me my monetary determination.
This new letter is an exact(supposed revised duplicate!)

So what I'm Ass -uming is ., this is they're not so infomative way of letting me /us know that after 7 months, you didn't qualify for this 2nd year after all ,thus the disqualification line in the bottom left.

No further info or anything.
My only comfort is knowing my claim doesn't say benefits exhausted anymore and says reg active claim and it's also paid me the new amt. minus the OP at 50% ........(so far)

I'll wait to call and find out how many weeks I have left... but for this week, I can go to Aldi's and put gas in my car for class( ha!)

Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbb View Post
Called 919-707-1290 and was on hold for maybe 15 minutes. Yes they figured out how to offset the different weeks.

>rlincoln Have always tried to keep bills paid up at least 3 months since being out of work. Its hard to maintain but a necessity not an option. Cut back on a lot of things! (Like Eating) Sorry had to throw in some humor.
ok i tried this #... we will see....

Old 09-27-2010, 11:17 AM

330 posts, read 461,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC~Carolina View Post
Well, I've missed class today and I need to calm down for sure.
I found my original letter from Feb-10 when they gave me my monetary determination.
This new letter is an exact(supposed revised duplicate!)

So what I'm Ass -uming is this they're not so infomative way of letting me /us know that after 7 months, you didn't qualify for this 2nd year after all ,thus the disqualification line in the bottom left.

No further info or anything.
My only comfort is knowing my claim doesn't say benefits exhausted anymore and says reg active claim and it's also paid me the new amt. minus the OP at 50% ........(so far)

I'll wait to call and find out how many weeks I have left... but for this week, I can go to Aldi's and put gas in my car for class( ha!)
ah, so they wanted to go back in time and say you dont get the Year 2.
theres more waste of paper.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:18 AM

193 posts, read 286,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post

it was for full payment BUT they owe ME money. 2372 to be exact. lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina