Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM

31 posts, read 42,816 times

Advertisements

Still owe $792 and have about $352 total left to get next week - half for overpayment. So I will still owe them! Not angry or mad but seems like most of us have been getting jerked around every time we go into new Tiers or something. It is what it is and just have to stay focused on family and finding a job.

Won't even bank on any other kind of extension or anything else to pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 10:39 AM

46 posts, read 70,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
did u call the local office of Raleigh today? i cant get through at all.
No, I called the Mooresville office

Old 09-27-2010, 10:40 AM

656 posts, read 1,142,960 times
ok, my mail just came and I've recievd yet another letter (ugh)

This time it's a "revision" letter.
From what I can tell it lists my 2 base pay periods that "THEY" used to establish my 2nd year... the one they screwed up on!
It has no explanation or anything, lists that I would be eligible for on my 2nd year., now this better as heck be related to the fact that I'm ineligible to have a new 2nd year and it better not mean anything else.....

I'm tellin ya,
I don't trust them at all and if they can find away to use wording to keep you off EB they'll do it!
The bottom left corner says claim has indefinate ineligible disqualification
Anyone else get this same letter???????????????????????????
If there now telling me in some strange way what I already know and then adding it's disqualified because of their error?

Last edited by KC~Carolina; 09-27-2010 at 11:02 AM..

407 posts, read 662,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbb View Post
Still owe $792 and have about $352 total left to get next week - half for overpayment. So I will still owe them! Not angry or mad but seems like most of us have been getting jerked around every time we go into new Tiers or something. It is what it is and just have to stay focused on family and finding a job.

OK i see. I am very sorry that you ended up like that. I can understand them having to offset where THEY screwed up, but in cases like this (where the person DOESNT HAVE WEEKS TO OFFSET all thats owed) they SHOULD waive it and not stick u with a bill!

CAN I ASK? did u call the main customer service # in raleigh? and did they KNOW how to swap out weeks to offset most of that? at least that can help some of us, who r not in as bad of a mess as you are!

i know that doesnt help u, and im sorry

330 posts, read 462,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbb View Post

not angry? you must have a cushion to get through all this. whew.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC~Carolina View Post

From what I can tell it lists my 2 base pay periods that "THEY" used to establish m 2nd year... the one they screwed up on!
It has no explanation or anything, lists that I would be eligible for at my 2nd year., now this better as heck be related to the fact that I'm ineligible to have a new 2nd year and it better not mean anything else.....

I'm tellin ya, I don't trust them at all and if they can find away to use wording to keep you off EB they'll do it!
If there now telling me in some strange way what I already know and then adding it's disqualified because of their error?
well, thats interesting.
so, its a letter that you think is trying to correct or explain the prior letters?
frankly, it sounds more confusing.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC~Carolina View Post

From what I can tell it lists my 2 base pay periods that "THEY" used to establish m 2nd year... the one they screwed up on!
It has no explanation or anything, lists that I would be eligible for at my 2nd year., now this better as heck be related to the fact that I'm ineligible to have a new 2nd year and it better not mean anything else.....

I'm tellin ya, I don't trust them at all and if they can find away to use wording to keep you off EB they'll do it!
QUESTION? does it have a dollar amount that you WOULD be illegible for, at a 2nd year? and is that amount less than what you got for the WRONG/second year?

THAT WOULD BE MY WORSE CAST SCENARIO!
that somehow--- i would have gotten a year 2, BUT a lot less weekly amount!
EXAMPLE i got $215 a week for a 2nd year, NOW if they say i only should have gotten $80 a week or such
THEN ID BE SCREWED !!! b/c 1. id owe like $1500 back (taking all of my tier 4 away) AND 2. i wouldnt get EB since i STILL would have a 2nd year without year 2 extensions (and they wouldnt pull fwd EB!)

BUTTTTT how could that be? as i only worked 2 weeks in 2009!
i worked 2 weeks in jan 09 and stated my claim then
so that would make NO SENSE EITHER

Old 09-27-2010, 10:56 AM

776 posts, read 1,687,828 times
One thing I think I should mention...that might be a smart idea...

If any one of you do get in contact with a news agency and there's a story...DO NOT mention this website or this thread in particular. And if you do, at least, be vague about it.

The reason I say that is, jdljr gave us ALOT of good, solid information for over a year. Most people (like us) may commend a man for going out of his way on his off-hours to helping us out. He was an angel, no doubt and probably ended up saving alot of nasty phone calls from us and the many guests who have checked this thread out. But you cannot say for sure that some, perhaps "higher-ups", if you know what I mean, would be happy with jdljr's "charity" during his off-hours. Ya never know...they might LOVE all of the help he was giving us, or it's quite possible they might not.

So, it's probably best to just ixnay on the readthay in this orumfay, just to be safe.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frrrunkis! View Post
One thing I think I should mention...that might be a smart idea...

If any one of you do get in contact with a news agency and there's a story...DO NOT mention this website or this thread in particular. And if you do, at least, be vague about it.

The reason I say that is, jdljr gave us ALOT of good, solid information for over a year. Most people (like us) may commend a man for going out of his way on his off-hours to helping us out. He was an angel, no doubt and probably ended up saving alot of nasty phone calls from us and the many guests who have checked this thread out. But you cannot say for sure that some, perhaps "higher-ups", if you know what I mean, would be happy with jdljr's "charity" during his off-hours. Ya never know...they might LOVE all of the help he was giving us, or it's quite possible they might not.

So, it's probably best to just ixnay on the readthay in this orumfay, just to be safe.
i didnt identify this forum. unfortunately, if a journalist does even the most simple Google search on the general problem, this forum is going to be one of the first 3 selections.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:04 AM

has anyones BENEFIT PAYMENT HISTORY or EPPI updated yet? mine is usually done by 12-1
but neither has changed yet today

MY GUESS is that since the new programming isnt 100% right (to be polite!)
the people who normally process weekly certifications are also working on that too? and therefore delays? who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina