Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2022, 11:25 AM

7,019 posts, read 3,745,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
No they are not. They can enforce all they want, but doesn't mean people are complying. Mandates are useless if people don't comply.

People are stubborn about masks globally; not just in the U.S.

And last I checked, China's numbers are FAR lower than the U.S., so more people are complying there, but still not everyone. We need 100% compliance if we want to crush this thing once and for all.

Its not a such thing as a 100% compliance. If that was the case crime would not be out of control the way it is right now. So you think everyone all over the country is going to follow this silly mandate? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2022, 11:27 AM

79 posts, read 53,211 times
Well sometimes, it's just more of a choice. I personally am still wearing masks specially indoors, I don't want to catch any virus. I'm paranoid about my health

Old 04-17-2022, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marieleia View Post
Well sometimes, it's just more of a choice. I personally am still wearing masks specially indoors, I don't want to catch any virus. I'm paranoid about my health
So you plan on wearing it for the rest of your life?

Old 04-17-2022, 12:19 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
You’re only paranoid because your TV told you to be paranoid.

Old 04-17-2022, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
All facts, I have a friend who is scared and matches her mask with her outfits

Old 04-17-2022, 01:09 PM

3,480 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymkt View Post
Its not a such thing as a 100% compliance. If that was the case crime would not be out of control the way it is right now. So you think everyone all over the country is going to follow this silly mandate? lol
Well that’s the problem. It’s such a simple thing to do, so 100% should comply.

Old 04-17-2022, 01:17 PM

3,480 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Exactly? Why would I want to be in bed for a week with head congestion, constant coughing, sore throat, etc?? All of that could’ve been avoided by simply wearing a mask.

And also, I forgot to add earlier that the quality of the mask is very very important. 99% of masks sold in stores are just counterfeit masks. You need properly made surgical, or preferably KN95, mask that is high quality and made in the USA. If you are buying masks made in China at your local dollar store or pharmacy, then no wonder why masks aren’t working for a lot of people. Research and research well and buy the masks from a reputable online retailer and not at your local pharmacy or dollar store.

It really is sad and upsetting that the counterfeiting of masks has gotten out of hand and why it was even allowed in the first place. This is why 95% of people aren’t wearing the right masks and they’re probably just better off not wearing one!

Old 04-17-2022, 01:22 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Two years of fear media. No wonder some are still freakin out.

Old 04-17-2022, 02:27 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
^ It worked on the gullible and there are lots of them out there.

Old 04-17-2022, 02:39 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Two years of fear media. No wonder some are still freakin out.
They’re not afraid of car accidents or anything else except COVID. Imagine if every car accident was presented in the news along with graphic videos of the accidents. No one would ever take an Uber lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City