Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2022, 12:55 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,412,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Such BS crap and I really wish you and others like you would stop spreading such BS misinformation.

Why don't you reason that if the first and second shot didn't stop the virus, that the third won't?

And what makes you think this "vaccine" is not killing anyone? Recent studies using big data analyses indicate that the vaccine is doing the opposite of what it should be doing - killing and making people sick!

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/n...-countries?s=r

You would've taken Radithor with opiates had the doctors prescribed them to you, I'm sure!

I honestly think he was just being sarcastic...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2022, 02:38 PM

2,624 posts, read 1,219,929 times
Quote:
Such BS crap and I really wish you and others like you would stop spreading such BS misinformation.

Why don't you reason that if the first and second shot didn't stop the virus, that the third won't?

And what makes you think this "vaccine" is not killing anyone? Recent studies using big data analyses indicate that the vaccine is doing the opposite of what it should be doing - killing and making people sick!

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/n...-countries?s=r

You would've taken Radithor with opiates had the doctors prescribed them to you, I'm sure!
See quote below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
I honestly think he was just being sarcastic...
Ding Ding Ding.

Was just pointing out how he's wagging his finger at people about not wearing masks and blaming people who don't wear masks for covid not going away when he also isn't taking the booster.

People who are "Booster Bots" would say the same thing to him about the booster that he's saying to many others in this thread about masks.

Old 04-25-2022, 02:48 PM

6,689 posts, read 6,035,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
See quote below:

Ding Ding Ding.

Was just pointing out how he's wagging his finger at people about not wearing masks and blaming people who don't wear masks for covid not going away when he also isn't taking the booster.

People who are "Booster Bots" would say the same thing to him about the booster that he's saying to many others in this thread about masks.
Ok, then my apologies

Old 04-25-2022, 02:49 PM

2,624 posts, read 1,219,929 times
Quote:
Ok, then my apologies

Old 04-25-2022, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
See quote below:

Ding Ding Ding.

I'm wondering if most of you did get the booster shot and that's why you're not afraid. Because I actually have heard on the news that Omicron can still be deadly if you're not boosted. I'm actually am considering getting the booster if it might help ease a little of the fear in me. Because since I didn't get the third shot, I absolutely cannot catch Omicron because who knows what might happen. Most people I know that have caught it were boosted and got minor symptoms and the minor symptoms were mostly likely due to the fact that they got the booster shot.

Anyways, funny thing happened at work today. I was on a conference call with my client and while we were waiting for people to join the call, people were asking how the Covid situation was in NY. And one of the people on the call said, "I don't know. I stopped checking a long time ago because I'm just tired of this already!" LOL, I just find both hilarious and sad how people have just given up on simple safety protocols just because they are tired. Being tired is no excuse because we are ALL tired. There's not a single person that isn't fed up and tired from all of this. But that doesn't mean we should give up. Giving up will not make Covid miraculously go away!

Old 04-25-2022, 07:29 PM

Published by the Journal of the American Medical Association on April 20, 2022:

Scientists Discover Heart Inflammation More Prevalent Among Vaccinated Than Unvaccinated: Study

Heart inflammation requiring hospital care was more common among people who received COVID-19 vaccines than those who did not:

“The risks of myocarditis and pericarditis were highest within the first 7 days of being vaccinated, were increased for all combinations of mRNA vaccines, and were more pronounced after the second dose"

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2791253

Old 04-25-2022, 07:31 PM

35,071 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
NYC was hit harder then pretty much the rest of the country when COVID hit, so it makes sense that the city would be more paranoid.
Two years, two months later; not so much.

Old 04-25-2022, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Published by the Journal of the American Medical Association on April 20, 2022:

Scientists Discover Heart Inflammation More Prevalent Among Vaccinated Than Unvaccinated: Study

Heart inflammation requiring hospital care was more common among people who received COVID-19 vaccines than those who did not:

“The risks of myocarditis and pericarditis were highest within the first 7 days of being vaccinated, were increased for all combinations of mRNA vaccines, and were more pronounced after the second dose"

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2791253
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/sho...onavirus-cases

Dr. Ashish Jha:
“I have a 10-year-old and I got him vaccinated the first day he was eligible. And the question is, why? And it's really straightforward, right, because we know these vaccines are exceedingly safe.“

I understand people’s distrust in Fauci, but I do have to say that Dr. Ashish Jha is actually a very credible doctor. And even he says the vaccines are really safe!

Old 04-25-2022, 11:22 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,192 times
Quote:
I'm wondering if most of you did get the booster shot and that's why you're not afraid. Because I actually have heard on the news that Omicron can still be deadly if you're not boosted. I'm actually am considering getting the booster if it might help ease a little of the fear in me. Because since I didn't get the third shot, I absolutely cannot catch Omicron because who knows what might happen. Most people I know that have caught it were boosted and got minor symptoms and the minor symptoms were mostly likely due to the fact that they got the booster shot.

Anyways, funny thing happened at work today. I was on a conference call with my client and while we were waiting for people to join the call, people were asking how the Covid situation was in NY. And one of the people on the call said, "I don't know. I stopped checking a long time ago because I'm just tired of this already!" LOL, I just find both hilarious and sad how people have just given up on simple safety protocols just because they are tired. Being tired is no excuse because we are ALL tired. There's not a single person that isn't fed up and tired from all of this. But that doesn't mean we should give up. Giving up will not make Covid miraculously go away!
Walking down the street can also be deadly.
The question is how much are you personally at risk from covid? This isn't the same strain as 2020 and we know a lot more than 2020 and risks for the vast majority of people are different than 2020 so why would anyone logically act like it's 2020 in 2022? If you're super high risk then yes you should still take precautions.

Personally I had the first 2 shots, got covid a few months later, was basically sick for a day and fine otherwise. So why would I with all of the knowledge we have about covid today, with a much milder strain than 2020, with antibodies from both prior infection and the shots, and from knowing how little getting covid effected me not look at covid different from a risk standpoint than April 2020 when I took it extremely seriously? You call it "giving up" I call it a simple risk analysis. I don't drive the same way when it's dark, in heavy snow with ice on the ground as I do on a nice sunny day when the highways are empty.

Covid is NEVER going away completely. That ship sailed long ago. It will be around in some form the questions are how much of a risk does it pose, and how much are you will to alter your lifestyle to avoid that kind of risk? While I don't know everyone personal health issues, when I see a ton of young people walking through the park with masks on it's a pretty safe bet than most if not all of them are completely insane when it comes to covid and aren't living in reality with the risks it actually poses to them.

Old 04-25-2022, 11:40 PM

Quote:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/sho...onavirus-cases

Dr. Ashish Jha:
“I have a 10-year-old and I got him vaccinated the first day he was eligible. And the question is, why? And it's really straightforward, right, because we know these vaccines are exceedingly safe.“

I understand people’s distrust in Fauci, but I do have to say that Dr. Ashish Jha is actually a very credible doctor. And even he says the vaccines are really safe!
In my opinion, she took a big risk vaccinating her son. And even though Dr. Jha may be credible, it has been my experience that because I got injured (although I am recovering substantially), that COVID vaccine injuries are real and therefore mRNA vaccines are not as safe and effective as the CDC would have one to believe. My research in looking for help and healing has led me to many cases such as mine, where people have been injured and have remained unable to find adequate medical help - accumulating medical debt instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City