Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 05:13 PM

89 posts, read 84,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiko07 View Post
Absolutely nothing wrong with LIHTC. With my specific situation I would've been in a better state if it were HPD, HUD or HCR. LIHTC is funded by the IRS they are more finicky about certain things. Besides it just nerve wrecking the fact that we haven't received a clear yes or no yet.

Nonetheless I've been doing my research and you now have me hooked on DOB BIS. I see they failed inspection today due to certain things needed on the 1st flr. But supposedly they can still get a tco since the plumbing is fine and that's what is mainly needed along with a few sign offs
Yea I noticed they failed as well but its minor things about exit and directional signs. Fingers crossed they can get it together in time for another inspection, I'm too anxious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2019, 06:39 PM

15 posts, read 7,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbeatz View Post
Yea I noticed they failed as well but its minor things about exit and directional signs. Fingers crossed they can get it together in time for another inspection, I'm too anxious!
Hopefully they still are able to upload the documents needed and add the exit signs so that it can get resolved soon. Just concerned because I didn't renew my current lease yet and it's due.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:26 PM

Be ready guys I just received a call asking if I'd be ready around the 8th. I'm guessing they have another inspection coming up so this should be good

Old 12-31-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbeatz View Post
Be ready guys I just received a call asking if I'd be ready around the 8th. I'm guessing they have another inspection coming up so this should be good
Just received the same call. Woot woot

Old 12-31-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiko07 View Post
Just received the same call. Woot woot
Shoot I told her I'm ready on the 1st if need be lol

Old 12-31-2019, 01:40 PM

I said the same thing, like I’m ready right now!

Old 12-31-2019, 03:42 PM

64 posts, read 58,366 times
I too got the call today, she told me by this week or next to have the money ready. She told me they have the TCO and they will be ready by end of this week or next. So Congratulations to everyone. And Happy New Year to us.

Old 01-01-2020, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
I too got the call today, she told me by this week or next to have the money ready. She told me they have the TCO and they will be ready by end of this week or next. So Congratulations to everyone. And Happy New Year to us.
Yea I see the tco online.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:44 AM

8 posts, read 4,636 times
Congratulations everyone ! Nazbeat where do you see the TCO online?

Old 01-02-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyaa View Post
Congratulations everyone ! Nazbeat where do you see the TCO online?

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/buildings/index.page

Type in the buildings address and it'll show you a pdf of the buildings TCO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: