Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2019, 07:00 PM

89 posts, read 84,629 times

Advertisements

Anyone apply to the "Via Vyse" lottery, located 1812 Vyse Ave?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 07:12 PM

92 posts, read 90,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbeatz View Post
Anyone apply to the "Via Vyse" lottery, located 1812 Vyse Ave?
I Have. Interviewed Sometime Last Week & Just Submitted Documentation To Them That I Was Missing At The Interview. Now It’s Just A Waiting Game.

Old 08-29-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1893 View Post
I Have. Interviewed Sometime Last Week & Just Submitted Documentation To Them That I Was Missing At The Interview. Now It’s Just A Waiting Game.
Same here, I went to the interview end of July and had to turn in missing documention. I hate the waiting game but I have CB preference so hopefully I'll be moved along swiftly.

Old 08-29-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Same here, I went to the interview end of July and had to turn in missing documention. I hate the waiting game but I have CB preference so hopefully I'll be moved along swiftly.
Did You Ask When The Building Would Be Done? I Asked & My Interviewer Was Like It’s Finished & They Just Wrapping Up Interviews But When I Drove Past There’s Still Construction Being Done Smh It Looks Nowhere Near Completed.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Did You Ask When The Building Would Be Done? I Asked & My Interviewer Was Like It’s Finished & They Just Wrapping Up Interviews But When I Drove Past There’s Still Construction Being Done Smh It Looks Nowhere Near Completed.
No I didn't ask when it would be finished but I did notice it doesn't look ready to move in. Do you have CB preference?

Old 08-29-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
No I didn't ask when it would be finished but I did notice it doesn't look ready to move in. Do you have CB preference?
Nope I’m General Population. I Did Notice The Interview Was Done In Batches I Interviewed On The Last Day W/ A Lower Log Then Most Ppl When I Was Waiting To Interview So Hopefully I Have A Chance Out Of Half The Units After They Are Given To CB Preference. That Whole Interview Process At That Building In Harlem Thou? When I Say It Was A Hot Mess Lol

Old 08-30-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Nope I’m General Population. I Did Notice The Interview Was Done In Batches I Interviewed On The Last Day W/ A Lower Log Then Most Ppl When I Was Waiting To Interview So Hopefully I Have A Chance Out Of Half The Units After They Are Given To CB Preference. That Whole Interview Process At That Building In Harlem Thou? When I Say It Was A Hot Mess Lol
Omg yasss! The process was a bit unorganized but I thought that was because it was the first batch BUT now that you saying it too I guess not. I noticed other log numbers higher that mine and they ran my credit so hopefully Im moving along.

Old 08-30-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Omg yasss! The process was a bit unorganized but I thought that was because it was the first batch BUT now that you saying it too I guess not. I noticed other log numbers higher that mine and they ran my credit so hopefully Im moving along.
Lol I Know It Seemed Like Everyone Was Interviewed On A First Come First Serve Basis If I Woulda Knew That I Woulda Got There First Thing In The Morning! But I Was Online Doing Research About The Building & Read That There’s Actually 121 Units But Half Of Them Are Going To People In Supportive Housing. And The Building Is Gonna Have A 24 Hour Front Desk Service. I Should Have Asked About That Because I Didn’t See It On The Application. Supportive Housing Usually Brings Alot Of Problems Smh Especially The Crazy People Who Never Know How To Act.

Old 08-31-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Lol I Know It Seemed Like Everyone Was Interviewed On A First Come First Serve Basis If I Woulda Knew That I Woulda Got There First Thing In The Morning! But I Was Online Doing Research About The Building & Read That There’s Actually 121 Units But Half Of Them Are Going To People In Supportive Housing. And The Building Is Gonna Have A 24 Hour Front Desk Service. I Should Have Asked About That Because I Didn’t See It On The Application. Supportive Housing Usually Brings Alot Of Problems Smh Especially The Crazy People Who Never Know How To Act.
I've heard of that type of a building, I'm hoping for the best especially since I'm moving my young child. We shall see.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:55 AM

Any updates??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: