Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2022, 02:07 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times

Advertisements

OK so I had a get together at a local wine place (sells only Texas wines) with some live music last night, with some other people who have January birthdays and it was very special. So all in all, I had a very successful birthday - thanks to all of you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2022, 08:11 AM

1,281 posts, read 3,702,676 times
Default OMG - how did I forget?

Oh I am sooooooooooooo sorry that I forgot to come and check out the country thread last year?

I thank EVERYONE for all the birthday wishes and goodies...they were soo good. But get your goodies ready for ANOTHER party (it's coming in my next post!) it's a DOUBLE whammy!

I'm still in shock here over Nick's passing - but I know he's partying with us in spirit because he has the greatest party of all in Heaven.

Again thank you everyone <3

Last edited by NH2NCMom; 04-24-2022 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: Oh 4 pages of posts I didn't see - it's been BUSY! Thank you Country!

Old 04-24-2022, 08:38 AM

I am sooooo sorry that I missed all these posts!!! 4 pages worth - which might be the reason I missed my party and so many other parties. All those goodies - dayum!

I will say though that in the past year I have welcomed a new granddaughter - and she is soooo beautiful. I've gone to Tampa 4x since to see her. I've also gone to NH a couple of times since my mom is in a nursing home with dementia and "nearing the end of her journey". My husband broke his shoulder and I was the taxi cab for everyone for 3 months. My daughter moved back home. I'm now gearing up to become CEO of a non-profit here. So it has been a very busy end of 2021 and beginning of 2022.

Thanks for being patient with me and welcoming all our guests Country. You are such a great host with all your smiles and positivity.

Old 04-24-2022, 08:47 AM

Default Happy Birthday X2

Spread the news!!!! 30 days of cheer for TWO of our longest rockers on the Country porch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COUNTRY - YES THAT COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADllTkzErb4

Everyone sit down and enjoy the party. Lots of goodies, music and friendship to spread throughout. Leave your best wishes for these 2 wonderful ladies.

Old 04-24-2022, 09:13 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Happy Birthday, Val and Country!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2022, 08:21 PM

26,404 posts, read 46,544,081 times
Happy Birthday Val and Country!

Old 05-25-2022, 11:34 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times
Oh, goodness! The things that happen, when I'm off the continent! Country, a thousand apologies for missing your birthday. Where would we be, without magical, wonderful YOU?

And Val, a belated Happy Birthday to you, too!

Anyway, nobody can sum-up our feelings of love and gratitude to you, dear Country, for bringing us all together, than Ben Selvin's Orchestra, with their hit song from 1925, "An Eye-ful of You". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obdxm4WrG8U

Old 09-19-2022, 01:15 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,195,604 times
Talking PLEASE join the PARTY for NHMOM, it is her BIRTHDAY!!YAY!!CHEERS & BLESSINGS!!

DEAR COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS, CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS, etc. etc. & LURKERS TOO!!!

Please JOIN the FUN & help me CELEBRATE our DEAR NHMOM!!YAY!!

IT IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!PLEASE PULL UP A CHAIR, have a DRINK or two!!

We have lots of great FOOD, duck, beef, lobster, shrimp, crab cakes, great appetizers,
DELICIOUS DESSERTS, juicy fruits from all over the world,
Mangosteens, pomegranates, passion fruit, pineapples, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, lingonberries, huckleberries, mangoes, papayas, apples, pears, etc. etc.

Hey, did I mention, every possible type of pie, cake, cookie & CHOCOLATES!!!!
Oh, and lots of GLUTEN FREE, fat free, calorie free, carb free options for all!!

DEAR NHMOM,

Thanks for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!((((((HUGS)))))))

Thanks for all of your amazing CONTRIBUTIONS to the CITY DATA FORUM, to the NH FORUM, etc. etc.

THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS!! For your FRIENDSHIP, and for being YOU!!!

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, a GREAT YEAR, many HAPPY RETURNS!!

Lots of LOVE, HUGS, BLESSINGS going your way!!!

CHEERS!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uectKSXLUw0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPfOVw3JwY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NHMOM!!!

Old 09-19-2022, 02:15 AM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Happy Birthday, NHMOM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3qw7lZzbkM

Old 09-19-2022, 06:16 AM

126,264 posts, read 19,031,286 times
Happy birthday to you NHMOM and best wishes from the West Coast of British Columbia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire