Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2022, 09:34 AM

12,052 posts, read 8,436,379 times

Advertisements

Didn't make much this year and they are nearly gone! But not to fear. A friend dropped by after church yesterday with a last-minute gift of cut-outs and molasses crinkles and I'll share them with whomever drops in for a belated cup of cheer.

Thanks everyone for your holiday wishes, and Country, for the invitations to share in the celebration of the births of our correspondents and friends. Your spot is always a cozy, welcoming space.

I've got a hamper full of hope, a basket brimming with laughter and very special trunk just jam-packed with second wind. Please everyone take however much you need.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2022, 07:13 PM

564 posts, read 1,043,990 times
My Christmas was blessed by a sweet little dog I pet sat for. The month of December started out very sad. i was heartbroken because I lost my beautiful dog of 15 years to a terrible medical condition. She was the only family I have so my loss was/is huge.

To keep from being lonely and alone, I posted that I was available to pet sit. I had two cuties, one a little pug that was here for five days. She was high maintenance but precious.

When the pug left, I was blessed to sit for 3 1/2 days for sweet Bailey, a labradoodle. I believe that God brought her to me to be my Christmas angel. She snuggled up to me on the sofa, slept next to me and kissed my face over and over again. She helped me get through the Christmas holidays and was just what I needed!

Old 12-31-2022, 03:34 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking THANK YOU to ALL of the COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS, lurkers, City Data FRIENDS, etc.

MY DEAREST COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS!!!!

Wishing you all a lovely CHRISTMAS SEASON 2022-2023 and of course

an AMAZING NEW YEAR'S EVE, New Year's Day & only the very best

for 2023!!!

THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart for your lovely CHRISTMAS wishes!!

The lovely HOLIDAY messages, emails, direct messages, etc.!!

You ALL make this PORCH, this thread a very HAPPY & SPECIAL ONE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I will be sending you ALL HAPPY CHRISTMAS REPUTATION COOKIES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWmucr4guQ&t=3s

Please pull up a chair, have a drink, some chocolate, a warm drink, delicious desserts, etc. etc. WE ARE STILL CELEBRATING HERE!!!

Thank you ALL for your wonderful posts, contributions here, lovely REP messages & GREAT CHEER!!

LOVE YOU ALL~~~regardless of where you live in the US, Canada, Europe, UK, etc. etc. etc.

A HAPPY CHRISTMAS SEASON, A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON, A HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, NEW YEAR'S DAY, etc. etc.!

May 2023 be an AMAZING YEAR for everyone here, as we CELEBRATE more BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, etc. etc.

CHEERS!!

~~~~COUNTRY~~~~

Christmas with André Rieu Full Concert Maastricht 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d4xXvF2ukY

As you enjoy the goodies, drinks, cakes, desserts brought over by ALL of our friends, please ENJOY
the above concerts, the music & videos are truly beautiful!!

Old 12-31-2022, 04:58 AM

Talking Lots of COOKIES for everyone here!! CHEERS & BLESSINGS!! Thank you ALL for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Did somebody mention cookies???

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous 2023, everybody!!!

Hello CASE44!

Yes, yes, we have lots of COOKIES, CAKES, DESSERTS, DRINKS, ICE CREAM, PIES, CANDIES, WARM DRINKS, etc. etc.

Thanks so much for coming to the FUN CHRISTMAS, HOLIDAY, NEW YEAR'S EVE, NEW YEAR'S DAY PARTY! IT IS A SEASON, not just a DAY!!!

So, pull up a chair, and continue to CELEBRATE with us ALL!!

MERRY MERRY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS SEASON, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S DAY!!! HAPPY 2023 to EVERYONE HERE!!!

Many BLESSINGS & BEST OF WISHES for 2023!!CHEERS!!

LOTS OF REPUTATION HOLIDAY COOKIES TO GO AROUND!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDmIddF7DfQ

Last edited by countrylv22; 12-31-2022 at 05:30 AM.. Reason: THANK YOU to ALL of the COUNTRY Friends, past, present for your lovely SOULS, CONTRIBUTIONS, LOVE YOU ALL! HUGS!! :):)

Old 12-31-2022, 06:30 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
Happy New Year to each of you from Texas! I have had a beautiful and very peaceful holiday season, after last year's hectic but also beautiful Christmas involving international travel (and lots of drunk Germans). Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

I am donating a bottle of Texas blueberry wine and some of those reindeer cookies made from Nutter Butter cookies, M and Ms and mini pretzels tacked on with white icing!

Old 12-31-2022, 07:19 AM

Talking Thank you, KATHRYN ARAGON! Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year 2023, Happy Epiphany 2023! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Happy New Year to each of you from Texas!
I have had a beautiful and very peaceful holiday season, after last year's hectic but also beautiful Christmas involving international travel (and lots of drunk Germans). Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

I am donating a bottle of Texas blueberry wine and some of those reindeer cookies made from Nutter Butter cookies, M and Ms and mini pretzels tacked on with white icing!

Dear Kathryn Aragon

So great to see you! Thanks for your lovely post! I truly appreciate it! Thanks for coming over!

Hey, when you were in Germany for Christmas 2021, were you able to attend one of their Christmas Markets?
If so, how was it? What did you think of it? What were your favorite treats, desserts, foods from the markets? What about Christmas ornaments, arts & crafts? Anything that caught your eye?

And please elaborate more on the drunk Germans LOL!

Thanks so much for bringing a Texas blueberry wine, sounds delicious!
I have never tried a blueberry wine! The cookies are really good!
Thank you for bringing your lovely self, and these delicious goodies! Everything is super tasty!

Merry Christmas & a Blessed, Happy New Year's to you & yours!

CHEERS & BLESSINGS!

Let's have some blueberry wine!

Last edited by countrylv22; 12-31-2022 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: Thank you for everything, KA! :) Thanks for your contributions to CITY DATA as well! YOU ROCK!:)

Old 12-31-2022, 09:35 AM

441 posts, read 440,780 times
Have a Happy and wonderful 2023.

I am ever so blessed to make another trip around the sun. On Jan 3rd it will three years since I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I'm pretty healthy but have had a recurrence. So I am doing chemo for that. Overall I am THRIVING and SURVIVING.

Many goals for the new year including (I hope) a visit to New England.

Be safe and make good choices.

Old 12-31-2022, 01:07 PM

22,476 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Happy 2023 to all who post in this thread! And thank you to Country who not only created this thread but keeps it going I'll contribute some non-alcoholic "champagne" for the New Years Eve toast.

Old 12-31-2022, 01:22 PM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times
Wishing my friends across the border a very happy and healthy New Year!

Old 12-31-2022, 06:30 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 23 hours ago)

52,703 posts, read 47,981,010 times
Thanks for the cookies, Country! By the way, I've been on City-Data for fifteen years myself, and that took place back in August. Hard to believe it's been that long, but time flies.

Happy New Year to you and all who come through here! Let's pop a top!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire