Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2022, 11:36 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times

Advertisements

Thank you, NERYS, for helping us CELEBRATE our DEAR NH2NCMom's BIRTHDAY!!!!CHEERS!!

DEAR NERYS

How wonderful to see you here!! YAY!! I always enjoy all of your posts, especially the ones related to food.
I LUV your CHRISTMAS FRUITCAKE recipe, totally DELICIOUS!!

Thank you for helping us CELEBRATE our DEAR NH2NCMom!!

You are an AMAZING member of the CITY DATA FORUM & of course of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! (((HUGS)))

Thank you for coming ALL the way from the European Union!! VERY COOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerys52SoSilver View Post
Happy Birthday to NHMOM, best wishes from EU.

DEAR NH2NCMom,

WISHING YOU THE BEST & HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! YAY!!

And like our DEAR KATHRYN ARAGON has stated

& I COMPLETELY AGREE, you must OWN YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION for at least 1 MONTH!!!

CHEERS & BLESSINGS!!!

PUMPKIN SPICE REPUTATION COOKIES GOING TO ALL IN THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Love, Hugs & COOKIES to ALL!!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 09-20-2022 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU, EVERYONE for your KINDNESS & WELL WISHES! LUV YOU GUYS!!:)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2022, 01:19 AM

Cool THANK YOU so much, GRANITE STATER!!! YOU ROCK!!

DEAR GRANITE STATER!!

Thank you so much for coming to NHMOM's BIRTHDAY PARTY!! I truly appreciate it!

I made sure to bring lots of GLUTEN FREE options for you & others to enjoy! They are so DELICIOUS!

So, pull up a chair, have some treats, drinks & continue to CELEBRATE this very SPECIAL LADY!!

Thank you for everything, my friend!! THANKS FOR BEING A PART of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Happy Birthday NHMOM!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE, to NH2NCMom!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 09-21-2022 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: LOTS OF HUGS, BLESSINGS & LOVE TO THE COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY! You guys are the BEST!!!

Old 09-21-2022, 05:09 AM

Talking THANK YOU, LODESTAR, for coming to NHMOM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! CHEERS TO ALL HERE!

DEAR LODESTAR!

Great to see you, my Friend!!

Thanks for coming to our Dear NHMOM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

I always ENJOY everything you bring to our CELEBRATIONS! And I certainly LUV pecans, so I will try your DELICIOUS CARAMEL APPLE BARS WITH PECANS! They look AMAZING!! And they are YUMMY!

And I was reading the other day how PECANS are so healthy for you. And of course, apples are as well.

So, that means that this dessert is super HEALTHY and good for us all!

THANK YOU for being a PART of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY! Your contributions mean a lot to us ALL!

Please pull up a hair, get comfortable & enjoy yourself here! I brought some Mexican Chocolate, just for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
You guys are the party-monsters! At it again I see. Thanks for the invitation.

I've brought a pan of caramel apple bars with pecans, nice and seasonal. We went to an orchard this weekend to pick them ourselves.

Enjoy your special day, NHMOM, and many more.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!!!!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 09-21-2022 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: THANK YOU ALL for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY & for coming to the BIRTHDAY PARTY for NHMOM! YOU ALL ROCK! HUGS & BLESSINGS! LOVE YA! :)

Old 09-21-2022, 07:54 AM

88,625 posts, read 84,875,076 times
I'm a bit late, NHMOM, but I heard it was your special day recently and I wanted to wish you good health in the year to come! Hope it was a wonderful day.

Old 09-21-2022, 10:08 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
Default Where do I even start???

Oh my - thank you Country for the reminder! I'm only 2 days late LOL

I spent the better half of one week - total of 25 hours - doing a 1200+ puzzle online. It is much more difficult online I believe. It is relaxing though to do a puzzle.

Fall isn't here yet - still in the 80s/90s with humidity. But the leaves from last year are all cleaned up (ready to burn LOL) - so I am ready for all the goodies everyone brought.

The goodies must be sugar free, calorie free, and will not add an ounce to my figure LOL.

BTW Country - you want to be sure I don't miss my birthday - but YOU missed YOURS!

Thanks to everyone for all the wishes. I couldn't leave rep for everyone, but I did for those that I can.

Old 09-22-2022, 11:18 PM

Thumbs up THANK YOU, KATHRYN ARAGON!! Great to see you! CHEERS to you & the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Hello, NHMOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am bringing some of that fabulous chocolate cake that all cafeteria workers apparently know how to make.

https://www.southyourmouth.com/2019/...heet-cake.html

Dear KATHRYN ARAGON!!

So WONDERFUL to see you!!

THANK YOU for coming to help us CELEBRATE our DEAR NHMOM!!!

It means a lot to us all, to be in your presence!!

And the BEST CHOCOLATE SHEET CAKE that you brought is soooooo delicious!!!!
I will definitely have a 3rd helping!! Yes, I said a 3rd HELPING, if that is OK!!

I must be low on IRON, because I cannot get enough of this CHOCOLATE CAKE, so, I am doing this for HEALTH reasons, you know

THANK YOU, KATHRYN!! YOU ROCK, my FRIEND!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!!!!

Old 09-23-2022, 12:23 AM

Talking Dear NOR, THANK YOU for HELPING US CELEBRATE our DEAR NHMOM'S BIRTHDAY!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
Happy Birthday, NHMOM!

I brought a keg of fresh-pressed apple cider! Will go well with the coconut cream filled donuts I stole out of the kitchen! Mmmm, fall is just about here, and I arrived on a hay wagon, so it's free rides for everybody!

Enjoy your special day!

YAY!! OUR DEAR NOR is HERE!!!

You are ALWAYS SUCH a treat to see! And your wife is an AMAZING COOK, BAKER, HOMEMAKER!!!

PLEASE SAY THANK YOU TO HER from ALL of us!!! And also, please ask her for her COCONUT CREAM filled DONUTS RECIPE!! I definitely need to make them! They look & TASTE SO GOOD!!

Super DELICIOUS!!!YUM!! Well, after the FRESH-PRESSED APPLE CIDER & COCONUT CREAM DONUTS, I am ready for the HAY WAGON RIDES!!!

THANK YOU, DEAR NOR, for being part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!!!!CHEERS, HUGS & BLESSINGS!!!

Old 09-23-2022, 02:24 AM

61,753 posts, read 87,217,162 times
Happy, Happy Birthday NHMOM!
Hope you had an amazing day!

Old 09-23-2022, 09:15 PM

564 posts, read 1,043,990 times
Happy Birthday to you, NHMOM! Countrylv22 wrote to me this week and invited me to your birthday party. This is such a warm, welcoming and friendly thread.

I'm sorry I'm late for the party. Is there any more of that low cal cake left? Even just sliver?

I hear that you live in NC, NHMOM. I'd love to chat with you. We are both transplants here.

I put little emojis here when I posted this and they are all gone. I wonder where they went!? I put a slice of cake, ice cream, a little gift, a balloon....why did they disappear?

Old 09-24-2022, 10:18 PM

Thumbs up THANK YOU, my DEAR GRANDVIEW GLORIA!!!:) THANKS for CELEBRATING our DEAR NHMOM!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Happy Birthday, NHMOM! You're the absolute best, and it's always such a treat to see you!

Today, I brought a cooler stacked with trays of the granddaughters' newest creation: three-layer freeform chocolate thingies - all totally sugar-free, of course - with a better balance of Stevia and Monkfruit as sweetener. That bottom layer is German Chocolate. The middle layer is Dark Chocolate & Clove. The top is White Chocolate/Coconut Oil/Almond. I'm not sure about that top layer. What do you think?

The girls have learned to totally chill the blueberries and black walnut bits, before tossing them with the nearly-solidified coconut oil. So, that glaze, they got totally-right, this time. It's tricky. They send their love, dear NHMOM!

It's so wonderful to see everybody. And Country, It's thrilling to see YOU!

MS. GRANDVIEW GLORIA, my DEAR FRIEND, WHAT A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

You NEVER EVER DISAPPOINT!!!!!

Seeing you BRIGHTENS up the forum & brings so much JOY to the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!!((((((HUGS))))))

I truly love what you brought over, you know me,
I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE, COCONUT ALMOND DESSERTS!! So, the top layer is WONDERFUL in my book!

Please give my love & our best to the granddaughters, and THANK THEM, on behalf of US ALL, for the DELICIOUS TREATS!! You must bring them to our NEXT PARTY!!! They are getting better & better!! Such delightful young ladies!! They are a reflection of their amazing GRANDMOTHER!!

Thank you for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!! THIS PLACE is a lot nicer, happier, warmer because of YOU!!
Thank you for helping to make our parties healthier & more delicious!YUM!

Now, relax, pull up a chair, enjoy yourself, have some more of all of the DELICIOUS treats that are on the table!!CHEERS & BLESSINGS going your way!!!
Thank you for everything!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!!!

A HAPPY DAY, A HAPPY WEEK, MONTH & YEAR!!!

THANK YOU to ALL in this HAPPY & JOYFUL THREAD!!
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire