Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2021, 01:26 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times

Advertisements

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR KATHRYN ARAGON!!!

WE ARE HAVING A HUGE PARTY & YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!

DEAR CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS

DEAR NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS

DEAR COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY FORUM FRIENDS

I hope that everyone reading this is doing GREAT!

Please join us in CELEBRATING Our DEAR FRIEND, LONG TIME CONTRIBUTOR,

CITY DATA FORUM MEMBER & AMAZING LADY SHE IS HAVING A BIRTHDAYYAY!!

Please come & bring some BIRTHDAY CHEER, enjoy the GOODIES, bring some of your own goodies to

SHARE ( I AM COUNTING ON YOU) let us CELEBRATE HER ALL MONTH

long!!!

We are having BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CAKE, THREE KINGS CAKE-EPIPHANY CAKE (SHE

LOVES IT) THREE KINGS CAKE ICE CREAM BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM, FRANGELICO, KAHLUA,

VALERIE C's LIQUEUR MOJITOS BOSTON CREAM PIE LOBSTER ROLLS LASAGNA, BANANA CREAM

PIE (from EMERIL'S RESTAURANT in LOUISIANA) LOUISIANA GUMBO TEXAS CHILI etc. etc.

DEAREST KATHRYN ARAGON

My DEAR FRIEND I wish you an AMAZING BIRTHDAY MONTH & YEAR!!

May you be BLESSED with GREAT HEALTH, JOY, PEACE, LOVE, HAPPINESS & everything GOOD!!

Thank you for your KINDNESS, your positivity, your wisdom, your advice on many threads

throughout the forum, your lovely contributions to the COUNTRY PORCH, for helping us CELEBRATE

BIRTHDAYS here, etc. etc.

But most of ALL, THANK YOU for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH

FAMILY And for your AMAZING FRIENDSHIP!!! ((HUGS)) LOVE YA!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5vUfddkT8

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

KATHRYN ARAGON!! YAY!! CHEERS, BLESSINGS, LOVE & PRAYERS GOING YOUR WAY!!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-27-2021 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY FRIENDS FOR COMING, LOVE YOU ALL!!((HUGS)):)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2021, 02:04 PM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times
Happy birthday Kathryn Aragon

Many greetings from Canada.I hope everyone is in good spirit.I found without any issues the country porch thanks to the Bailey Irish cream cake crumbs in the snow and every 10 km I found a fence post with a glass of mojito Thank you countrylv I suddenly find myself speaking Spanish fluently
It is nice seeing you all again

Old 01-27-2021, 03:12 PM

24,125 posts, read 32,504,304 times
Happy Birthday to Katheryn!

I have brought some delicious foods that I hope you will love - Chicken and Dumplings, for dinner - got the recipe from my Arkansan sister-in-law, homemade German-style potato salad from my late Oma, and Red Velvet Cake with cream cheese frosting.

To drink, I brought another pitcher of Mojitos and a magnum of some seriously good Prosecco.

I hope you enjoy everything! Wishing you a better year and many blessings.

xxoo Sheena

Oh! I forgot - we need music! I think the lyrics of this song say it all - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs6G9tisVdU

Old 01-27-2021, 03:37 PM

10,033 posts, read 15,683,188 times
Happy Birthday, Kathryn Aragon! Best wishes for you in the upcoming year.

Old 01-27-2021, 03:39 PM

22,476 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Happy Birthday, Kathryn!

Wishing you a year filled with blessings and peace.

Old 01-27-2021, 03:45 PM

10,363 posts, read 7,997,708 times
Happy Birthday, Kathryn! Enjoy the virtual Runza I've brought over. It's a Nebraska original! And from the other side of the border, I picked up a few Maid-Rite sandwiches, just in case the Runza isn't to your taste. Enjoy!

Old 01-27-2021, 04:30 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,172,091 times
Dear Kathryn,
I am so excited to join your birthday celebration. I'm bringing my favorite alcohol, Disaronno Amaretto (the one in the rectangular shaped bottle) to share. You can drink it straight (in a very tiny glass, LOL) or have it in my favorite Wisconsin ice cream drink, a Pink Squirrel (yum, yum). And for dessert, I'll bring a large pan of my favorite bar cookies, peanut butter Rice Krispy treats, with a layer of chocolate in the middle (more yum, yum).

We can sit around and chat and laugh and maybe even sing a few songs together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHRYN!!!
Many virtual <<<hugs>>> until everyone can physically hug each other after the pandemic. Warm wishes and positive thoughts.
Much affection, Germaine

Old 01-27-2021, 04:38 PM

12,052 posts, read 8,436,379 times
Kathryn's adding another year to her portfolio of wisdom? I'm all for celebrating her birth.

Happy Birthday, Kathryn!

What a lavish feast you all have spread before Her Wiseness. Or is it Her Wiseguyness? Hee.

Aredhel, as a near neighbor and once-upon-a-time Nebraska resident I'd be thrilled to have a runza. Or a Maid-Rite for that matter. Minnesota never did understand the value of those two great lunches.

I have this cream puff dessert I'd been waiting to make for a while. It's filled with Mexican vanilla pastry cream and topped with whipped cream and homemade chocolate sauce. Light as a feather for a friend who has had a couple of heavy years.

I also brought a semi load of bright colored helium balloons to tie around the room.

When are we going to spank the birthday girl?

Old 01-27-2021, 05:19 PM

23,688 posts, read 9,395,093 times
Happy birthday Kathyrn

Old 01-27-2021, 05:31 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Thank you Country for being the bright spot of my day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire