Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2020, 11:50 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times

Advertisements

OMG OMG OMG

I can't believe you all came on here to wish me a Happy Birthday! Thanks to everyone. I went away and celebrated my birthday this year - first time in a very long time.

I am trying to play catch up with everything here at home - but I didn't want another day to pass without me saying THANK YOU!

COUNTRY YOU ARE AMAZING...will answer DM later

Please all enjoy the treats - I'm full LOLOL
:coo l:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 01:27 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
OMG OMG OMG

I can't believe you all came on here to wish me a Happy Birthday! Thanks to everyone. I went away and celebrated my birthday this year - first time in a very long time.

I am trying to play catch up with everything here at home - but I didn't want another day to pass without me saying THANK YOU!

You deserve it!

In future news..........................................., "NH2NCMom's doctor says she needs to lose a lot of weight due to eating way too many treats from the Country thread, and needs a CD chef (Country) to cook weight loss meals for her". j/k

Old 09-29-2020, 03:05 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
No joke LOLOL

I need a chef, maid and so much more - so which task are you taking LOL ATG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
You deserve it!

In future news..........................................., "NH2NCMom's doctor says she needs to lose a lot of weight due to eating way too many treats from the Country thread, and needs a CD chef (Country) to cook weight loss meals for her". j/k

Old 09-29-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
No joke LOLOL

I need a chef, maid and so much more - so which task are you taking LOL ATG?

Well, you already have Country as your cook - that doesn't leave much $ to pay anyone else. lol!

Old 09-30-2020, 08:00 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking Thank you, dear CaseyB!

Dear CaseyB,

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Can't argue with that!

Have a very Happy Birthday, NHMOM!
Dear CASEYB

Thank you for helping to CELEBRATE our dear NHMOM

Please pull up a chair, I made some BOSTON CREAM PIE in your HONOR,

it is also one of my favorite desserts So, it was a HUGE sacrifice! LOL!

Oh, and I realized that I missed National Coffee Day So, I will serve you some coffee

with Kahlua & pumpkin spice Oh, and we must serve another dessert to CELEBRATE

any major life events in YOUR life during the past year & or during what is left of 2020

CONGRATULATIONS on it all, my Friend!!Cheers & Blessings to you & yours!

Very HAPPY for you!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!
It seems that I have used up all of my allotment of
RED coloring , I cannot get it to work for me LOL!

Thank you to everyone here for your KINDNESS!

Old 10-04-2020, 12:40 AM

7,383 posts, read 12,680,248 times
Quote:
OMG OMG OMG

Happy belated birthday! My good friend Countrylv22 invited me to join the party and send good wishes your way. All the best from the far West (SoCal and Idaho),
CFF

Old 12-23-2020, 07:19 AM

Talking Thank you so much, Clark Fork Forest!!! You are the BEST!!

Dear Clark Fork Forest!

Thank you so much, my Dear Friend! Thanks for helping out with our BIRTHDAY Celebration for our Dear Friend, NHMOM!! I truly appreciate!!

I hope that you are staying safe & healthy Take good care of yourself!!
And please feel free to stop by whenever possible, we always have yummy treats, cakes, pies, drinks, HUGS & GOOD CHEER!!!!etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
Happy belated birthday! My good friend Countrylv22 invited me to join the party and send good wishes your way. All the best from the far West (SoCal and Idaho),
CFF

Old 12-23-2020, 08:19 AM

Talking A HAPPY, BLESSED & MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL FRIENDS of the City Data NH COUNTRY PORCH thread!!:)

Wishing EVERYONE on this wonderful thread, a HAPPY & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE in the NEW HAMPSHIRE forum!

Merry Merry CHRISTMAS to all of our FRIENDS in the

COUNTRY PORCH thread

WISHING YOU ALL a HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY, WEEK, MONTH & SEASON!!

And may 2021 be a Healthy, Safe, Peaceful year full of the very BEST for every single member of the City

Data New Hampshire Forum And the COUNTRY PORCH as well! And best of wishes to LURKERS as well!

Thank you to all for keeping the COUNTRY PORCH a HAPPY & FESTIVE place!!

You all are such LOVELY PEOPLE & FRIENDS!!! Thank you for making me SMILE through the years!!!

CHEERS, BEST OF WISHES, PRAYERS, BLESSINGS & HAPPY THOUGHTS going your way!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UougdQGO62I

Old 12-23-2020, 02:18 PM

If that poster "is the best", where does that leave me? I'm jealous now lol! j/k

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year "maybe"!

Please don't eat too many cakes, candy and the like as you need to be healthy and strong for what potentially may be coming in respects with our nation in 2021 - hope not. I know that you know what I mean. 2020 has been a "stressful drag" IMO but I'm keeping the faith!

Old 12-24-2020, 01:48 PM

Talking Thank you my Dear Friend! You are WONDERFUL!! ATGSS/LOL/NJGUY

Thank you, ATGSS. You are WONDERFUL!!

Dear Atgss,

You are too funny! LOL! Here is the thing, CFF is THE BEST female friend in the COUNTRY PORCH, and you are the THE BEST male friend
Oh, no, what is NHMOM gonna say now I'm in trouble again. And "ALMRAUSCH", and GRANDVIEWGLORIA, and "BOO", and CASEYB. and "BOS2IAD", Kathryn Aragon, VALERIE, "Lodestar", "GentleArts", "Gerania" and of course our Dear Friend Suzette that started this wonderful thread when she was our illustrious Moderator. And we cannot forget our Dear "NOR'EASTAH"

Anyway, everyone in the COUNTRY PORCH is AMAZING. As you are aware it is a long list But you do have a special place of HONOR here You bring so much laughter, good cheer, kindness, thoughtfulness, etc. etc. This place would not be the same without you! And I'm always grateful for it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
If that poster "is the best", where does that leave me? I'm jealous now lol! j/k

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year "maybe"!

Please don't eat too many cakes, candy and the like as you need to be healthy and strong for what potentially may be coming in respects with our nation in 2021 - hope not. I know that you know what I mean. 2020 has been a "stressful drag" IMO but I'm keeping the faith!
Regarding the eating of cakes & candy, you are right in so many ways. I agree with it all. And I know what you mean

When we eat too much sugar, sweets, etc. We lower our immune system, and it makes us vulnerable to all kinds of viruses, etc. And we definitely need to be strong to avoid getting sick. That applies to viruses, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, etc. etc. I was literally brought up celebrating BIRTHDAYS for a week or longer (1 month birthday celebrations), my mother was always baking something & I loved singing Happy Birthday (even when we did not have one)
Cakes, cookies, pies, ice cream, you name it, she made it. And I kept singing Happy Birthday every day!
And I think the reason we did not gain weight was because she did not allow sodas/pop in our home. We did not eat at McDonalds or fast food places, and everything was made with fresh ingredients, veggies were a part of our meals.

Regarding 2020, I feel like it was stolen from us, I feel like 2020 is missing, it is a weird feeling, to be sure. I will probably say to people in Jan. "Happy 2020!" Because in a way it seems like I missed my subway stop & did not get off in time...A very stressful & weird year. But just like you I'm keeping the faith & praying, dreaming of better times for all of us.

A very Merry Merry Christmas 2020 to you & yours!

And THANKS so much for being a HUGE part of the COUNTRY PORCH!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire