Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2021, 05:19 PM

126,287 posts, read 19,062,233 times

Advertisements

Good evening NHMOM through countrylv22 I just received a message it is your birthday.May your coming year be a good year filled with happy moments and nothing but good health.
Many regards from Ontario/Canada
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2021, 04:41 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,492,924 times
Hey! I heard there's a birthday party over here! For NHMOM! WOoo hooO! Hope I'm not too late to celebrate! I brought some goodies for a second day of revelry!

We had a nice crop of wild Maine blueberries this year...so I brought a big pail of those, along with some fresh sweet cream to top them with! And I brought one of my wife's upside-down peach cake - you haven't lived till you have some of that! Oh, and drink up - I'm bringing some fresh fall apple cider to wash it all down with!

NHMOM, here's hoping you have an incredible year ahead! And remember - you're only one day older than you were yesterday (or the day before)! k

Old 09-20-2021, 05:46 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Birthday Party Time! Hello, NH Mom and congrats on your birthday and on your survival of another year - what a weird year this has been for so many people!

I'm bringing some Tres Leches Cake from Texas - WOOHOOO! Might bring some Tres Leches ice cream for that matter!

Later we can enjoy some Shiner Bock or maybe even some fine Texas wine! But not with the cake - that would taste gross.

A cold front is finally moving in later this week so we can enjoy sitting around the fire pit in the evenings here if you like - or we can enjoy the fall colors up there (we don't get those down here till November). Either way, let's celebrate your birthday and the coming autumn!

I just bought pumpkin spice - I mean, the real pumpkin spice mixture - yesterday. And my granddaughter made a fresh apple crumble and we headed off to game night with some friends. So fall is definitely at least in the air.

Old 09-20-2021, 05:49 AM

2,140 posts, read 362,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
I wanted to take a moment and let Countrylv22 know how much we all apperciate her posts. Country, you are truly a sweet, caring person. Everyone here enjoys you very much. You always have something nice to say, somethin uplifting. Your personality really comes through on your posts. It has been a pleasure to "know" you on this forum, and I am sure it would be a pleasure to know you in person too. I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your DMs' to me, during my anxious times. It meant a lot to me.

Sincerely,

Suzette
I don’t know Country, but I’m all in. Big hugs to all. And bigger hugs after that (for hugging folks). Blessing, blessing.

Old 09-20-2021, 03:05 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,200,465 times
Talking Thank you for coming to the party, ALMRAUSCH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Good evening NHMOM through countrylv22 I just received a message it is your birthday.May your coming year be a good year filled with happy moments and nothing but good health.
Many regards from Ontario/Canada

Dearest ALM,

It is so GREAT to see you, my dear friend!!! (((((((((((ALM))))))))))

I pray & hope that your loved ones are all doing great!!!

Thank you for coming all the way from ONTARIO, CANADA!! WOOHOOO!!!

As we CELEBRATE that our very own & dear NH2NCMom has BEAT CANCER, YAY!!!

And that she is having a BIRTHDAY!!!!Another year to be GRATEFUL for! Another year to LOVE others,

Another year to enjoy those around you, another year to CELEBRATE in every way!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEAR ALMRAUSCH!!

CHEERS to NHMOM!!

Old 09-20-2021, 04:52 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,776,914 times
Happy birthday, NHMOM! Thank you, and thank you, CountryLV22, for including me.

This time, I've left the granddaughters and the 'copter at home. ...love the drive up here from Manhattan! The journey reminds me of the fairytales - when people would pass through a series of very-different little kingdoms.

I brought ramekins, made special, to commemorate the occasion - filled with individual baked custards, topped with a choice of lemon, chocolate, and raspberry buttercreams, with a sprinkle of nuts and berries tossed in sweetened coconut oil. As usual, the only sweetener is stevia - so it's all nearly-no-carb.

Oh, and I've been experimenting with poached Wagu Beef Meatballs. They've been turning-out exceptionally tender. These, I mixed with fresh ginger, since they're served cold. They're dipped in a cumin-flavored dark chocolate, then half-dipped in a cinnamon-flavored white chocolate. Yes! You DO detect a note of champagne vinegar! I marinated the meatballs in it, before the chocolate stage.

As to be expected, this is turning out to be such a nice party. NHMOM, it's always inspiring to be in your presence. You bring out the best in everybody. And CountryLV22, what would we do, without you to bring us together?

Old 09-21-2021, 02:29 PM

Talking Dear NOR'Eastah, THANK YOU for coming to NHMOM's party!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
Hey! I heard there's a birthday party over here! For NHMOM! WOoo hooO! Hope I'm not too late to celebrate! I brought some goodies for a second day of revelry!

We had a nice crop of wild Maine blueberries this year...so I brought a big pail of those, along with some fresh sweet cream to top them with! And I brought one of my wife's upside-down peach cake - you haven't lived till you have some of that! Oh, and drink up - I'm bringing some fresh fall apple cider to wash it all down with!

NHMOM, here's hoping you have an incredible year ahead! And remember - you're only one day older than you were yesterday (or the day before)! k

Dear NOR, YAY!! YOU ARE HERE!!!

Thanks for coming to NHMOM's CELEBRATION!! WOOHOO indeed!!

I really love everything you brought over!!YUM!! Wild Maine blueberries with fresh sweet cream!! WOW!!!

And that amazing UPSIDE DOWN PEACH CAKE, DELISH in every way!!

Everything is delicious!! Thank you for your lovely post, for showing up with
your cheerful disposition, for your kindness!!

I am sure that everyone here is enjoying your goodies, and NHMOM will be surprised by it ALL!!

Thank you for everything, NOR!! But most of all, for being here!!Your presence is the BEST!!((((HUGS))))

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!!!

Old 09-22-2021, 12:40 AM

Talking Thank you KATHRYN ARAGON, for coming to NHMOM's BIRTHDAY PARTY! YAY!!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Birthday Party Time! Hello, NH Mom and congrats on your birthday and on your survival of another year - what a weird year this has been for so many people!

I'm bringing some Tres Leches Cake from Texas - WOOHOOO! Might bring some Tres Leches ice cream for that matter!

Later we can enjoy some Shiner Bock or maybe even some fine Texas wine! But not with the cake - that would taste gross.

A cold front is finally moving in later this week so we can enjoy sitting around the fire pit in the evenings here if you like - or we can enjoy the fall colors up there (we don't get those down here till November). Either way, let's celebrate your birthday and the coming autumn!

I just bought pumpkin spice - I mean, the real pumpkin spice mixture - yesterday. And my granddaughter made a fresh apple crumble and we headed off to game night with some friends. So fall is definitely at least in the air.

Dearest Kathryn Aragon,

I wish I could give ALL of you a million REPUTATION COOKIES You all deserve that & more!!

And the REPUTATION COOKIES are full of LOVE, yet, CALORIE FREE, FAT FREE & DELISH to boot!

Thank you so much for coming to our dear "NH2NCMom"'s BIRTHDAY PARTY, YAY!!

And, yes, KA, it has been a very weird & sad year for a lot of us. In some cases, it has been weird for the last 2 or 3 years

But we must press on, move forward, be POSITIVE, and be GRATEFUL for what we have, what we have enjoyed in the past, the loved ones that gave us so much JOY, LAUGHTER, etc.
The loved ones that we still have with us now. (((((((HUGS)))))))

We MUST CHERISH every single day, every BIRTHDAY, every celebration, every sunset, every sunrise,
every special occasion, every Holiday!! Again, LIFE is PRECIOUS, it is a GIFT!!

Thank you for bringing some TRES LECHES CAKE & ICE CREAM from Texas, it sounds so good!! WOOHOO!!

And since I LOVE AUTUMN & Pumpkin Spice, I will have some of your granddaughters apple crumble, I bet it is really good!! And I bet that our dear "NH2NCMom" will love it as well!
I am sure that all of our guests will enjoy it too!!

Thank you for everything, DEAR KATHRYN ARAGON!!((((((HUGS))))))))

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR "NH2NCMom" And many more!! Blessings!!

Old 09-22-2021, 02:13 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
NH2NCMom---Wishing you a happy birthday and many more to come!

Thank you, Country, for inviting me. I didn't come empty handed as I bring the best cupcakes in Northern Virginia. There is something for everybody including my favorite ones --- Tiramisu and amaretto.

Old 09-22-2021, 04:43 AM

10,049 posts, read 18,083,414 times
Happy birthday to NH2NCMom! I hope your whole birthday MONTH is spectacular (come on, we all need more than just a day! ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire